Question from a noob.

Can anyone explain how I managed to get an overall rating of 53 for a card where my lowest segment was 70? I had 3 matches in the 90s, a few angles and matches in the 80s and then the rest all in the 70s.

I believe it may be because the mod I’m using has aew without a product type and it’s saying my fans expect 100% angles. I’ve tried changing this but it doesn’t seem to work. Do I need to start again and change it in the editor?

I’m completely new to this game so I’m not too sure where I’m going wrong

Can anyone explain how I managed to get an overall rating of 53 for a card where my lowest segment was 70? I had 3 matches in the 90s, a few angles and matches in the 80s and then the rest all in the 70s.

I believe it may be because the mod I’m using has aew without a product type and it’s saying my fans expect 100% angles. I’ve tried changing this but it doesn’t seem to work. Do I need to start again and change it in the editor?

On the screen where it shows you your rating it should list any notes on the bottom in red font. I've never seen a product that expects 100% angles. Not sure what could be going on.

Well next to where it says my product it is just completely blank and there is no scroller for me to change it.

And the only negative note I got was that the crowd expected more angles. My show was 75/25 matches. Obviously im not going to book a show with 100% angles �� But it seems like that’s what is broken

Well next to where it says my product it is just completely blank and there is no scroller for me to change it.

And the only negative note I got was that the crowd expected more angles. My show was 75/25 matches. Obviously im not going to book a show with 100% angles �� But it seems like that’s what is broken

You can edit products in the in-game editor. Go to settings on the left taskbar near the bottom. Then on the right click in game editor. Put the drop box to Companies and open your company. On the left hand side there should be a Product button and you can edit it there.

You can edit products in the in-game editor. Go to settings on the left taskbar near the bottom. Then on the right click in game editor. Put the drop box to Companies and open your company. On the left hand side there should be a Product button and you can edit it there.

Thanks, I’ll take a look at that. The weird thing is when I look at the editor on the title screen, the company clearly has a product, but in my save, there is no product.

What version of TEW are you using? It sounds like you're using a very old patch that doesn't include some of the additional products. You'll probably want to update your patch.