Bad chemistry is such a killer

I feel like surprise bad chemistry may be a key part of the game, mechanically speaking, but oof.

In USPW I have Rich Money and Running Wolf as one of the starting storylines... and they apparently have poor chemistry. So my second week, when they have a singles match on TV I get blind sided in my main event.

Anyway, I'm not above cheesing the game so I reloaded the save and made them the second to last match instead to limit the hit.

Still, why should a big money match like this come as a shock when two guys can't work together? Shouldn't the powers that be know that? Shouldn't the tag match they had the week before have shed some light on the situation? It's not like I could have known, as Rich Money doesn't work house shows.

What's the worst one of these you've run in to? (In the 2016 game Frehley and Champion had bad chemistry in a save... and I had to re-start. That'd be an epic disaster for USPW.)

Happened in 2016, but it's the main reason why I consider the "Edit Chemistry" feature to be one of the best additions to the game series:

3 Years into a 90's save, I hired the Hardy Boys and put them in a Tag-Team. They had awful chemistry together

I'm constantly tinkering with chemistry in my mods to avoid situations like that.

<p>I don't know if this is a thing but could be to do with worker </p><p>

styles/personalities? For example, it could be argued that the Hardy's have very different personalities to each other and if the mod makers have made them have wildly different personalities, that could explain bad chemistry. </p><p>

Same if two in ring workers have bad chemistry. Maybe it's down to clashing in ring styles that don't work well with each other. I don't know if this is a thing or not but you could try looking into it. </p><p>

Try having Rich Money and Running Wolf face a different opponent with the same wrestling style and see what their chemistry is like.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gtb321" data-cite="gtb321" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51702" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't know if this is a thing but could be to do with worker <p> styles/personalities? For example, it could be argued that the Hardy's have very different personalities to each other and if the mod makers have made them have wildly different personalities, that could explain bad chemistry. </p><p> Same if two in ring workers have bad chemistry. Maybe it's down to clashing in ring styles that don't work well with each other. I don't know if this is a thing or not but you could try looking into it. </p><p> Try having Rich Money and Running Wolf face a different opponent with the same wrestling style and see what their chemistry is like.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Chemistry is completely random and generated when a new game is started. Outside of pre setting chemistry or editing in game, it's random.</p>