Paige Turner Presents Landxxs Modern World Mod

Unfortunately Landxx will be taking a leave of absence for a while, So I will be taking over the reigns of his Modern World Mod.

As its so close to September already, I will not be releasing an update for the month so keep an eye out for the October release sometime near the end of the month.

I am always looking for suggestions on things, so please feel free to comment below.

Here is the link to Landxxs thread for all past updates and graphics packs:

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544974

Big thank you to Landxx for all the hard work he has done with these updates and we look forward to seeing you back.

Quick update everyone:

Unfortunately life is getting in the way of me doing more than I wanted to do at the moment so, October’s release will just be a standard update (title changes, rosters, face/heel, etc.)

I will be adding some new workers for November’s release, so if anyone has any suggestions then let me know. Also, I’m not too familiar with some of the companies overseas (New Japan and a couple of the British promotions is about it), so if anyone wants to help me out with that, that would be awesome.

Keep an eye out in the next couple of weeks for the update and thanks for all of the support.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright everyone, so a little bit of some unfortunate news....

Due to a recent death in my family and other unforeseen obstacles in my personal life, I’m going to be putting a pause on the release in the meantime so I can get my affairs in order. I apologize in advance for anyone that was looking forward to the release. I will keep everyone in the know about plans for a release.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I finally got myself TEW2020 now and immediately went for the Landxx Mod, because I loved it in 2016 already. By far my favorite Modern Real World Mod.

I am happy that Paige took over and hope he's alright after that shitty month he must have had. Happy to look forward to any future Releases! :)

Alright everyone, Its been a minute.

After a hellacious month of October. Death in the family, divorce, me getting and getting over that covid crap. Im starting again with this project. Look for a little release near the end of the month.

Damn, dude. That's one hell of a month. Hopefully working on this mod will be something to lose yourself in and take your mind off everything else. Looking forward to the release.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Paige Turner" data-cite="Paige Turner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51716" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Alright everyone, Its been a minute.<p> </p><p> After a hellacious month of October. Death in the family, divorce, me getting and getting over that covid crap. Im starting again with this project. Look for a little release near the end of the month.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Man, I’m so sorry about that month. Sounds truly awful. I hope you can find a bit of joy in continuing this amazing work of yours that brings so many others joy.</p>

Alright everyone, Its been a minute.

After a hellacious month of October. Death in the family, divorce, me getting and getting over that covid crap. Im starting again with this project. Look for a little release near the end of the month.

Oh my... Hellacious month indeed... Hope you'll be over all this as soon as possible but damn that's terrible...

I will also be working on a fantasy mod called....

Universe: Brand Supremacy.

The WWE will be split into 5 different companies (Raw, Smackdown, NXT, NXT UK, 205 Live). They will be the only companies in game and it's up to you to build the best rosters possible.

I would love this, always wanted to just book 205 live seperately.

• 1 month later...