[BETA RELEASE] "It All Begins Again"... April 2004 Real World Mod

On 3/14/2023 at 2:05 PM, Idolized said:

Did I mention how much I was dreading tackling the scene in Japan?

New Japan Pro-Wrestling is now complete

Well, at least as "complete" as I will be able to get it with my limited knowledge of puro and the means of research that I have. I will note, a number of the Makai Club members were under masks at this time period, but finding actual studio photos of those gimmicks is just about impossible. If by any chance someone does know where to find those, I'd be happy to cut them and add them to the game.

gWjMOL3.png

CIkDEwn.png

hFx71Dy.png

KXuoton.png

SujpjKg.png

6nWhNd0.png

mwBMq6U.png

MZTCdOj.png

jTfqxGl.png

5F9fpWl.png

f2znpZB.png

7s1rUv9.png

shS0ucy.png

LlBIUQV.png

gSdQth2.png

I love you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, snakesonaplane said:

I know you're obviously focused on just finishing this mod first, but long term any plans to roll this data set back to earlier periods, like 2002, 2000 etc.?

Absolutely love the gfx changes you've made by the way, probably the best overall Gfx set I've seen for any version of TEW!

I don’t currently have any plans to do that myself, but once the data is released it will be freeware, under the condition that any future mod using it as a base will also stay freeware. So if someone is up to the task, a major portion of the groundwork will be laid out for them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling is now complete

This brings the total number of completed promotions to 30 with 11 more to go before the initial release.

I have also gone through and edited the stats for all of the future workers that were included in the Ruthless Aggression base data. More future workers will be added before the initial release. I have also gotten the data out to a number of testers and have incorporated a small number of suggested changes based on feedback I have received thus far. This mod has been an incredibly long journey but things are coming together.

gkTufrv.png

XAZgxOK.png

EcL7Ioi.png

QXKlh7i.png

ES916Xe.png

qf3eis9.png

xZcead7.png

RQSEcge.png

bKDoCie.png

OsqMxGG.png

RsOVii6.png

U9xh9Gg.png

QgD3y6Y.png

6x6nYDu.png

• Like 9

On 3/14/2023 at 2:05 PM, Idolized said:

Well, at least as "complete" as I will be able to get it with my limited knowledge of puro and the means of research that I have. I will note, a number of the Makai Club members were under masks at this time period, but finding actual studio photos of those gimmicks is just about impossible. If by any chance someone does know where to find those, I'd be happy to cut them and add them to the game.

gWjMOL3.png

CIkDEwn.png

hFx71Dy.png

KXuoton.png

SujpjKg.png

6nWhNd0.png

mwBMq6U.png

MZTCdOj.png

jTfqxGl.png

5F9fpWl.png

f2znpZB.png

7s1rUv9.png

shS0ucy.png

LlBIUQV.png

gSdQth2.png

Hi Idolized, i'm really interested in the japan scene and happy to add more depth in terms of workers or promotions beyond what you have flagged in the OP. RE: Makai club, not sure if all members were still wearing masks by 2004 but here are some pics of the masked members that i've found if this helps.

m14046817976_1.jpg

m14046817976_3 (1).jpg

makai5.jpg

makaiclub.png

Untitled.png

makai4-.jpg

makai2.jpg

makai1.jpg

makai.gif

LXbDdNf.png

EzGuaVfUcAEO8ua.jpg

Edited by snakesonaplane

10 hours ago, snakesonaplane said:

Hi Idolized, i'm really interested in the japan scene and happy to add more depth in terms of workers or promotions beyond what you have flagged in the OP. RE: Makai club, not sure if all members were still wearing masks by 2004 but here are some pics of the masked members that i've found if this helps.

m14046817976_1.jpg

m14046817976_3 (1).jpg

makai5.jpg

makaiclub.png

Untitled.png

makai4-.jpg

makai2.jpg

makai1.jpg

makai.gif

LXbDdNf.png

EzGuaVfUcAEO8ua.jpg

Awesome! Any chance you know which masks belong to who?

2 hours ago, WillowHardy said:

Does this mod goes all the way to modern day or it's a short term saves thing?

It will have a decent number of important future workers, but the future workers list won’t look like opening the latest RWC database.

• 2 weeks later...

With perhaps their most "unique" promotion now finished, so too is the country of Canada as...

Internet Wrestling Syndicate is now complete

This brings the total number of completed promotions to 32 with the final 9 to go before the initial release.

H6xVqSa.png

dULLbKv.png

cR8mCWT.png

M2p9KGx.png

m8NOxuk.png

8MJG9oW.png

pFKvYKC.png

bGXn102.png

9klOXHg.png

EuAxbwg.png

dTqphw8.png

BwGP8Ac.png

uRKUxiL.png

• Like 13

On 3/13/2023 at 11:05 PM, Idolized said:

gWjMOL3.png

CIkDEwn.png

hFx71Dy.png

KXuoton.png

SujpjKg.png

6nWhNd0.png

mwBMq6U.png

MZTCdOj.png

jTfqxGl.png

5F9fpWl.png

f2znpZB.png

7s1rUv9.png

shS0ucy.png

LlBIUQV.png

gSdQth2.png

Not sure if these are usable but I used the Wayback Machine and went to NJPW's website at various points during the Makai stable's existence and...

image.jpeg  image.jpeg  image.jpeg  image.jpeg

Makai 1, Makai 2, Makai 4, Makai 5 

For some reason I couldn't find Makai 3 anywhere LOL

• Like 2

1, 2, 4 & 5 are in the first picture (labelled accordingly) and 3 is in the second picture. :)

m14046817976_1.jpg

img10039526201.jpg

EDIT: I just realised snakesonaplane posted the first picture before, but that's definitely the best posed photo you're going to find of 1, 2, 4 & 5.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...