[BETA RELEASE] "It All Begins Again"... April 2004 Real World Mod

Where are the joshi promotions? AJW was alive, JWP lasted until 2017, GAEA had another year, Oz Academy is still around today, etc...

I'm not Idol, but I would assume they're not included because he's not 100% familiar with the Joshi scene. At least that's what I assume.

Where are the joshi promotions? AJW was alive, JWP lasted until 2017, GAEA had another year, Oz Academy is still around today, etc...

As Jaysin said, I’m not at all familiar or a fan of the Japanese scene, so my knowledge is extremely limited. The promotions I’m planning to include in Japan I only know of purely on research and help I got in past versions of the mod.

As Jaysin said, I’m not at all familiar or a fan of the Japanese scene, so my knowledge is extremely limited. The promotions I’m planning to include in Japan I only know of purely on research and help I got in past versions of the mod.

I love this mod, so if you want help let me know? It feels incomplete without it.

I love this mod, so if you want help let me know? It feels incomplete without it.

I'd be more than happy for your help, but it would also need to balance well with the rest of the mod. :) The goal of this mod was always to be US focused, but I'm in no way against a more diverse international scene.

I'd be more than happy for your help, but it would also need to balance well with the rest of the mod. :) The goal of this mod was always to be US focused, but I'm in no way against a more diverse international scene.

Hit me up with what you need :)

It would pretty much be everything from promotion info, owners, rosters, complete stats, etc as my knowledge of Joshi is zero.

Since the majority of wrestling I watch is joshi, that's very doable. I've done the Evolution mod, all women one, so I've got the experience now. I guess DM and we'll work it out.

Not a big update for today - but I did tackle a few things on my to do list.

- All title Prestige has been set gameworld wide- the belts in the game world now rank from most to least important as per TEW 2020.

- Company Prestige has been balanced and set.

- Company Momentum has been balanced and set.

<p>Getting away from the promotion roster building work a little bit, I spent the past three days and a ton of hours totally redoing the broadcasters, media groups and broadcasting deals in the game world. </p><p> </p><p>

I completely deleted all of the broadcasters from the base data and with the help of imports from Questlove's RWC, some of gazwefc's mods, and my own tedious work I have rebuilt everything - Giving proper debut dates (the ones I could find), focus, media group ownership, regional limits, limits on the number of companies and time slots available for each, etc. This has solved the problem that plagued the Ruthless Aggression data where it seemed like it was a complete free for all with promotions getting weird deals all over the game world that they shouldn't have.</p><p> </p><p>

All broadcast deals are now in line with how the game works. For instance, when a company like WWE in real life can have multiple deals with companies and providers in the same region, the game will not always allow you to do that. So I deleted all of the base broadcast deals, started a game as each promotion with tv or PPV and negotiated with each network to get the base for their deals. This way, all deals will be in line with the game engine and when they come due - you won't get surprised by not being able to re-sign or find another provider, or be screwed over by a station demanding exclusivity when you don't expect it.</p><p> </p><p>

In the case of a company like WWE where they had multiple deals with companies in the same regions or game areas, I have went with the one that is most beneficial in game. For instance if they have a PPV deal with a company that only has small coverage, and one with massive coverage, I went with the largest (obviously). </p><p> </p><p>

In the case of Japanese promotions where they had multiple tour highlight shows across different networks, I've done the same thing. If a larger provider demanded exclusivity in game while I was researching, that promotion got one tour highlight show with the biggest network instead of trying to game the system and editing in the multiple deals.</p><p> </p><p>

I've also redone some 72 logos and combined them with the network logo pack gazwefc created for his Pipebomb mod. All networks have been gone through and, where I could, I made sure their logo reflected the one being used during the time period the mod is set.</p><p> </p><p>

2021-07-13-21-24-41-Broadcasters.png

2021-07-13-21-31-26-TEW2020.png

2021-07-13-21-24-12-TEW2020.png

2021-07-13-21-22-02-TEW2020.png

2021-07-13-21-21-42-TEW2020.png

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dalton" data-cite="Dalton" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51728" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Awesome update. Thank you for dedicating the time to working out the kinks with broadcaster and broadcasting deals. That's been perhaps the biggest issue with long-term saves.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Time well spent for sure. I’ve liked what I’ve seen so far with a few test sims. I also plan on doing work on the broadcaster changes section when I find the time.</p>