[BETA RELEASE] "It All Begins Again"... April 2004 Real World Mod

• 4 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Archer96" data-cite="Archer96" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51728" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How's this mod coming along? Any idea on when it will be released yet?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Truthfully, I’ve kind of fallen in love with the Thunderverse Mod and it has been distracting me and taking up a lot of my time. Fear not, I do plan to get back to work on it.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
Any big updates the last couple weeks?

Specifically on a possible beta release date. The sooner I can get my hands on any version of this mod, the better!

I took a break on the mod for a bit, but I'm working on it again and I'm fleshing out NWA Florida - which required a lot of new workers being added. Should have NWA Florida completed in the next few days.

No timetable for the BETA yet.

I took a break on the mod for a bit, but I'm working on it again and I'm fleshing out NWA Florida - which required a lot of new workers being added. Should have NWA Florida completed in the next few days.

No timetable for the BETA yet.

Is nice to see that this mod is on the works again. I've been hyping for this mod since day one.

NWA Florida is now complete

This one was actually quite a time consuming challenge to add, as they have a lot of lesser known/obscure workers on their roster that had to be added to the data. On top of that, I'd originally only added title histories from the relaunch of NWA Florida. I went back and added the histories dating all the way back through the 60's/70's during the Championship Wrestling From Florida days so that older stars like The Funks, Dusty Rhodes, etc all have those reigns reflected in their histories. Considering Mike Graham has over 20 something reigns as tag champ, you can probably imagine that I put a bunch of hours into that task.

2021-09-02-09-50-11.png

2021-09-02-09-51-35-X-Roster.png

2021-09-02-09-52-17-X-Roster.png

2021-09-02-09-57-25-X-Schedule.png

2021-09-02-09-52-51-Title-Belts.png

2021-09-02-09-53-07-Title-Belts.png

2021-09-02-09-53-34-X-Teams.png

2021-09-02-09-58-04-Title-History.png

2021-09-02-09-53-52-X-Stables.png

2021-09-02-09-55-51-X-Stables.png

From what little we're able to see of the mod so far mostly just from screenshots it looks incredible, potential to be the best mod I've ever used in TEW (Only played 16 & 20), the main issue I've found with pretty much every 2020 mod I've tried so far is attributes and chemistry being kind of half-assed which has led to my current and so far only long term save being less enjoyable, with issues such as workers being unable to use gimmicks that they excel at IRL and having to fire Tag Teams and Managers I really wanted to use because of the randomness of chemistry if it's not properly looked at (IIconics, FTR etc), so I hope that will not be an issue with this mod as I understand making a mod is not an easy thing to do but it is also not enjoyable to put time in to a save that has issues, so far it looks like a lot of time, dedication and attention is being put in to this so I just wanted to say thanks a lot and take your time.

From what little we're able to see of the mod so far mostly just from screenshots it looks incredible, potential to be the best mod I've ever used in TEW (Only played 16 & 20), the main issue I've found with pretty much every 2020 mod I've tried so far is attributes and chemistry being kind of half-assed which has led to my current and so far only long term save being less enjoyable, with issues such as workers being unable to use gimmicks that they excel at IRL and having to fire Tag Teams and Managers I really wanted to use because of the randomness of chemistry if it's not properly looked at (IIconics, FTR etc), so I hope that will not be an issue with this mod as I understand making a mod is not an easy thing to do but it is also not enjoyable to put time in to a save that has issues, so far it looks like a lot of time, dedication and attention is being put in to this so I just wanted to say thanks a lot and take your time.

Agreed, Idol's Ruthless Aggression mod from TEW13 is still by far and away the best mod I've ever played. Super excited for this.

• 3 weeks later...

NWA Wildside is now complete

Remember what I said about having all US promotions with large rosters done? Boy, was I wrong. I had no idea Wildside housed nearly 50 workers and staff at this point in time, and many of them needed to be added from scratch into the data.

In reality, Wildside's belts should have the lineage of the classic NWA Georgia titles attached - but I'd rather not see Dusty Rhodes listed as a former NWA Wildside Heavyweight Champion. So, I may add the classic belts and lineages as retired titles sometime in the future.

2021-09-28-22-59-55-TEW2020.png

2021-09-28-23-00-51-X-Roster.png

2021-09-28-23-01-17-Title-History.png

2021-09-28-23-01-39-X-Roster.png

2021-09-28-23-02-21-X-Teams.png

2021-09-28-23-03-27-Title-Belts.png

2021-09-28-23-03-39-Title-Belts.png

2021-09-28-23-02-47-X-Stables.png

2021-09-28-23-02-59-X-Stables.png

2021-09-28-23-04-01-X-Schedule.png

2021-09-28-23-04-24-X-Schedule.png

• 3 weeks later...
Any update on this masterpiece?

I was getting a bunch of work done on PWG, but unfortunately I had in accident in my garage with an air nailer (a nail came through a piece of wood and hit me in the eye). Looks like I got lucky and my vision won’t be permanently damaged, but it will be a few weeks before I can comfortably pay attention to a computer screen for a few hours at a time

I was getting a bunch of work done on PWG, but unfortunately I had in accident in my garage with an air nailer (a nail came through a piece of wood and hit me in the eye). Looks like I got lucky and my vision won’t be permanently damaged, but it will be a few weeks before I can comfortably pay attention to a computer screen for a few hours at a time

Jesus christ, that sounds like a horrifying accident, I hope you get well soon and get a little as harmed as possible.

Oh my god! That sounds awful. Glad to hear your vision won't be damaged permanently. Take your time and heal up!

Holy hell man, that's horrible. Glad to hear it won't be permanent though.

Take as long as you need to recover dude, we don't need you potentially screwing up your eyes because you had to scour the web to figure out precisely when Lobo dropped the CZW Ironman Title, or design a logo for a stable that lasted two months in like, NWA: Rhode Island.

• 1 month later...
Hey, any updates on the the condition of your eye? Hopefully you've been recovering well enough...

Hasn’t been a fun month in the household, I’m sad to report. My eye is healed up nice, but the state dropped the news that they are closing the prison I work at so to say that news has caused a lot of stress and worry would be putting it mildly. I’m not sure where I’m going to be reassigned, but it’s likely that I’m now going to have to travel 2-4 hours away for work instead of the 20 mins I do now. This will require me to have to load my work schedule to working 4-5 shifts at the beginning or end of the week, hoping I can find a place to stay, and then come home and take care of everything that needs to be done.

On top of that, this added stress has caused my Crohn’s Disease, which was in remission, to be completely out of control again and I physically feel like hell.

Because of that, I’m going to have to put the status of this mod as ON HOLD. I could get lucky and get assigned to one of the other nearby facilities, but that’s looking very slim. I’ll have an update if that does indeed happen.

Hasn’t been a fun month in the household, I’m sad to report. My eye is healed up nice, but the state dropped the news that they are closing the prison I work at so to say that news has caused a lot of stress and worry would be putting it mildly. I’m not sure where I’m going to be reassigned, but it’s likely that I’m now going to have to travel 2-4 hours away for work instead of the 20 mins I do now. This will require me to have to load my work schedule to working 4-5 shifts at the beginning or end of the week, hoping I can find a place to stay, and then come home and take care of everything that needs to be done.

On top of that, this added stress has caused my Crohn’s Disease, which was in remission, to be completely out of control again and I physically feel like hell.

Because of that, I’m going to have to put the status of this mod as ON HOLD. I could get lucky and get assigned to one of the other nearby facilities, but that’s looking very slim. I’ll have an update if that does indeed happen.

Oh jesus man, that's ****ing awful.

Really hope things work out for the better. Especially wjtb that crohns disease sfuff. That stuff sounds bloody horrible to have to deal with.

• 3 weeks later...