Any commentator and owner renders?

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if you saw my reply when you asked something similar in the Small Questions thread a couple of weeks ago. I've copied it below in case you missed it.

If you're looking for more non-fighter renders, go to the link below (The Weidt Files) and download the "WMMA 2 - Fresh Start Complete" legacy file. If you search through the Bodies (and corresponding Faces) folders, you'll find lots of non-fighter renders that were used in previous games but no longer appear in WMMA 5. Most of them are of a good enough standard to be allocated to non-fighters in new games.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=540883

Not sure if you saw my reply when you asked something similar in the Small Questions thread a couple of weeks ago. I've copied it below in case you missed it.

If you're looking for more non-fighter renders, go to the link below (The Weidt Files) and download the "WMMA 2 - Fresh Start Complete" legacy file. If you search through the Bodies (and corresponding Faces) folders, you'll find lots of non-fighter renders that were used in previous games but no longer appear in WMMA 5. Most of them are of a good enough standard to be allocated to non-fighters in new games.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=540883

Link's not working

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pacable" data-cite="Pacable" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51775" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I ended up downloading and looking through the packs, I’m having a hard time finding the commentators as I’m seeing mostly names I recognize from the Universe already, have any list of names off the top that you know of?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just open the Bodies folder from the "WMMA 2 - Fresh Start Complete" legacy file download. Then open the current Bodies folder from WMMA 5. Have both of them open on your screen at the same time and scan through them, picking out the non-fighter renders that don't appear in WMMA 5. I think I found at least 30, most of which are good enough to be assigned to new characters. Once you've picked them out, all you need to do is find the matching file from the Faces folder and keep them somewhere until you're ready to assign them to a new character in your current game.</p>