Booking Big Men

One thing I struggle with is booking the bigger wrestlers, who would probably really get a lot of protection, on their way up the card. If they go from Well-Known to Star it's hard to not have them doing job duty to the Major Stars. I know it does nothing to the wrestlers in-game, but it just seems kind of wrong.

One thing I struggle with is booking the bigger wrestlers, who would probably really get a lot of protection, on their way up the card. If they go from Well-Known to Star it's hard to not have them doing job duty to the Major Stars. I know it does nothing to the wrestlers in-game, but it just seems kind of wrong.

A face is always smarter and more talented than the heels. Well, at least when I book because I'm old school and only use USPW.

So when the monsters rise up the card you can have them have a Goldberg or an Asuka like rise where they never lose... but then you have to figure out why they're not the champion forever...

Or you can have a storyline where the faces are just too smart and talented to lose to them, or the heels are too dirty to lose a match.

I run BCG, so no iffy finishes. Best I can do is time limit draws.

Part of my strategy becomes hiding them in 6-mans so they don't have to lose and not giving them singles matches. They are more "muscle" for some smaller guy than they are the main part of the team.

But then how long does that last before they want in on the action?

This is simple for me.

Heavyweights/Big Heavyweights/Super Heavyweights/Giants have hard caps for their Technical/Aerial/Flashiness/Athleticism/Stamina skills (45/45/45/45/70 for Heavyweights/Big Heavyweights and 30/30/30/30/65 for Super Heavyweights *if* not preset to higher levels).

Therefore, I would book these as unstoppable monsters until they reach a level where the workers are *too* skilled and athletic for the big men too keep up, especially if they aren't used to it.

I would also play around with it - Middleweights and Light Heavyweights have *no* hard caps for any skill, so they can actually be even more skilled *and* hold their own in the Power skill (Very Small/Small/Lightweight workers have a hard cap for Power at 45 unless preset at a higher level).

Side Note: (Unless they are given special attributes such as "Stud Athlete", which removes the hard caps for Athleticism/Stamina/Power skills for workers, or "Gymnastic Background", which removes the the hard caps for Athleticism/Aerial/Flashiness skills for workers. No attribute removes the hard cap for Technical skills for workers of these sizes).

Its a game, you book what you want, if you want the monster to lose clean then do it. Unless you are doing a diary in which you are having to explain what happens. Look at the game differently you are the booker, your road agents and wrestlers will come up with the story. Try things out if it doesnt work you know better next time.

Its a game, you book what you want, if you want the monster to lose clean then do it. Unless you are doing a diary in which you are having to explain what happens. Look at the game differently you are the booker, your road agents and wrestlers will come up with the story. Try things out if it doesnt work you know better next time.

Also...It's fine to take the penalties. You're hoping for a reward in the long run