new computer, starting fresh, next project ideas

new computer, starting fresh, next project ideas  

14 members have voted

1. 1. new computer, starting fresh, next project ideas

• A strict promotion/demotion fed with round robin set-up
    • A promotion like WWE, with special events (Lethal Lottery, Tag Team Classic, etc)

So I just got a new computer because let's be honest, my old processor was in such bad shape and infected with viruses and malware that I had to make a change and get some upgrades. With that, I've decided to start with a fresh dynasty.

As much as I enjoyed the ranking system i was doing with NXT, it just wasn't working out. I think if I'm going to do a ranking system, it's going to have to be 100% with nothing else, no storylines or special events or anything. And it has to be 100% round robin. So if I were to do that I'd start a completely new fed, pick workers from other feds and free agents, and have 2 or 3 levels of wrestlers for promotion/demotion, keep it going that way.

Or, I can just face my fears and try to book a fed with storylines, angles, etc etc, and also have special events like Tag Team Classics, Lethal Lottery, stuff like that.

Here's the thing, I know it doesn't matter how many followers I have, yadda yadda, but I really want to do a prediction contest. To do that, I need people that are predicting my shows regularly every time.

So which would I get more interest from. A round robin promotion/demotion where I pick a few matches each show and have you guys predict? Or an actual promotion with storylines, etc?

I would like to start this on Monday, Tuesday at the latest, so plenty of time to predict.