Do you really see changes in AI rosters in long term saves?

I have just ran a watcher game for 2 years with the CVerse to see how the game world is changing in TEW 2020 and I am surprised that the AI tends to not hire new workers. USA's Big 3 just try to hire very popular workers in the last month of their contract + their own graduates but it seems that they have no interest in indie's most talented workers.

Regarding how AI manages its workers, it seems that no one get pushed or depushed and everything looks very static.

Did you notice the same problem?

Does it change when you play 5 or 10 years?

I'm nearly 10 years in now and it was around year three or four that things started getting a bit mad. CWA died so a lot of theirs were picked up but also TCW went out and signed basically most of the top "indie" names such as Fro Sure, Logan Wolfsbaine, Hugh De Aske etc. In year 9 USPW have just gone a bit mad and hired so many independent talents at once, it was somewhere like 10+ over the course of 2 months. It definitely does happen