Pre-Booking Multiple TV Shows???

Hey everyone, sorry I have been looking around the forum and haven't seen this answer but seen a couple people asking it and I need some help myself. Is there a way to pre-book two shows without getting penalized for matches not happening on the first show?

If I pre-book my Monday TV show for two weeks I get notifications that first week that I'm not using all these other segments. Does that hurt my show at all or just letting me know? If it IS hurting my show is there just no way to pre-book multiple shows in advance?

Hey everyone, sorry I have been looking around the forum and haven't seen this answer but seen a couple people asking it and I need some help myself. Is there a way to pre-book two shows without getting penalized for matches not happening on the first show?

If I pre-book my Monday TV show for two weeks I get notifications that first week that I'm not using all these other segments. Does that hurt my show at all or just letting me know? If it IS hurting my show is there just no way to pre-book multiple shows in advance?

Do you have mandatory pre booking on?

If its off, i beleive you should be able to pre book without penalty

I've often wondered this. I am running a KOTR style tournament and having Qualifiers on TV. I want to pre-book ALL 8 qualifying matches for TV so I don't forget any, but when the first TV is broadcast / played where I only have 2 of the matches shown, I get a penalty for not showing the other 6 matches, but the intention is to have those matches shown on the other 3 TV shows prior to the PPV.

The only way around this is to pre-book them in blocks of 2. Once the first show is done, pre-book the next 2, then the next the following week. It's not a real hardship, but have to keep note of the ones that have happened and the ones I still need to pre-book.