Developmental Or Child Companies Improvement

In My Opinion, The Dev Or Child Companies Don't Work For Me. They Will Push The Guy I Don't Want. I Wanted To Request A Feature To Be Added So We Can Tell Our Dev Or Child Companies To Push A Certain Wrestler That We Want To Call Up So We Have Some Control Over Our Dev Or Child Companies.

I Hope So The Creator Of The Mod Sees My Thread And Tries His Best To Fulfil My Humble Request And Sorry For My Bad English.

In My Opinion, The Dev Or Child Companies Don't Work For Me. They Will Push The Guy I Don't Want. I Wanted To Request A Feature To Be Added So We Can Tell Our Dev Or Child Companies To Push A Certain Wrestler That We Want To Call Up So We Have Some Control Over Our Dev Or Child Companies.

I Hope So The Creator Of The Mod Sees My Thread And Tries His Best To Fulfil My Humble Request And Sorry For My Bad English.

You should put this in the suggestions. I totally agree. FYI, this isn't a mod issue but more of a game issue. Also welcome to the forums!