One Feature Should Of Been Added IMO

I think that (hi by the way) a feature i would of liked added was a reality tv show you could have running ie Tough Enough, Diva search like yoy can in WMMA5. I 'm supprised it was not added as i'd imagine it probably wouldn't if been hard to put in (but wgat do i know im not a game maker) as its already possibke in WMMA and they have similar interface. Apart from that i love the game and still think this game is a classic in the making and should be more known worldwide than it is.

This is just my personal opinion, but I feel that wouldn't fall under the wrestling scene at all. Having a wrestling based reality program is more for a television/movie production simulation game then a wrestling booking simulation. In those shows, the audience has absolutely no idea who they are (and alot of the times, the contestants don't know squat about wrestling either). But that's just me.

This is just my personal opinion, but I feel that wouldn't fall under the wrestling scene at all. Having a wrestling based reality program is more for a television/movie production simulation game then a wrestling booking simulation. In those shows, the audience has absolutely no idea who they are (and alot of the times, the contestants don't know squat about wrestling either). But that's just me.

We can't even simulate Tuesday Night Titans...

you could create that by making a B show and signing a bunch of talent to use for it. Then the B show can be made up large of segments you'd see in the show. Obviously you wouldn't ding your own pop and have that as a side project. Not my cup of tea, but doable.

You can't run a show without a match, so Total Divas and Tuesday Night Titans are impossible to replicate.

You can't run a show without a match, so Total Divas and Tuesday Night Titans are impossible to replicate.

But something like tough enough which was mentioned would have an element of wrestling in it so could include a match.

I’m not sure but a reality show like total divas has any place in a wrestling game.

As much as I hate this sort of thing (and reality shows are scripted / edited and polished up anyway...), you could run a show that only has one match, and that is the point of the show....have each episode lead up to a final "match" at the end. At the start of the episode a match is drawn randomly and the episode is the story of how they prepare. Someone gets drawn against his best friend / exes new boyfriend / Arrogant guy that everyone hates / two girls who both like the same guy)... I can see a show like that..... You could have one ongoing storyline between two to four main people that culminates at the end with an Authority figure saying that instead of drawing the match randomly, he puts the two main people "feuding" in a final match to "settle" their differences.

I'm thinking Love Island with fighting........

I'm getting a bit excited by my idea. Not sure I could bring myself to book it though!

As much as I hate this sort of thing (and reality shows are scripted / edited and polished up anyway...), you could run a show that only has one match, and that is the point of the show....have each episode lead up to a final "match" at the end. At the start of the episode a match is drawn randomly and the episode is the story of how they prepare. Someone gets drawn against his best friend / exes new boyfriend / Arrogant guy that everyone hates / two girls who both like the same guy)... I can see a show like that..... You could have one ongoing storyline between two to four main people that culminates at the end with an Authority figure saying that instead of drawing the match randomly, he puts the two main people "feuding" in a final match to "settle" their differences.

I'm thinking Love Island with fighting........

I'm getting a bit excited by my idea. Not sure I could bring myself to book it though!

Can't be done, because of Match/Angle requirements

Can't be done, because of Match/Angle requirements

But are requirements based on time? The number of matches wouldn't matter, no? Or is there another requirement I don't know about?

Technically, you could have a match of 30 minutes and an hour of angles if you had 70 / 30 (ish) split in favour of Angles...

Not that'd you'd want a match that long in a show like this, I guess.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="soxfan93" data-cite="soxfan93" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51990" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can't run a show without a match, so Total Divas and Tuesday Night Titans are impossible to replicate.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Tuesday Night Titans had highlights and full matches from the WWF's cable house shows and their TV shows (think the promo movie clips of talk shows except longer). Throw a couple of those in there. Of course the match to angle ratio would be way off but its doable.</p><p> </p><p> Never watched Total Divas</p>

<p>Diva Search can definitely be simulated.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="soxfan93" data-cite="soxfan93" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51990" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can't run a show without a match, so Total Divas and Tuesday Night Titans are impossible to replicate.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Diva Search had contests and they often fit the bill of 'eye candy' segments. So you could run any of a dozen eye candy matches that will fit the bill.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Vinsmoker" data-cite="Vinsmoker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51990" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can't be done, because of Match/Angle requirements</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can turn it off in options.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Reality shows as they exist in wrestling aren't good fits for TEW. That's the difference between TEW and WMMA. The Ultimate Fighter is a small slice of MMA life. No wrestling reality show can claim the same thing.</p>