Maximum attendance for certain live event experience levels

Quick suggestion, although title is misleading, I feel there should be some consequences to cheaping out on live event experience. I just ran a 34000 attended show all with volunteers, I mean I know the more fans I have the more volunteers I'd get, but that seems like it would be a complete disaster in real life.

I was thinking there should be consequences to keeping it at a low level when running big shows, volunteers should only be for a maximum of say 500 people, if you go between 501-1000 some fans could complain of having a bad experience, go above 1000 and it was terribly organised, go to like a few thousand and it was complete chaos and could cause imagine/prestige/momentum issues, as well as tank the score of your show.

again other levels could be ok up to a couple of thousand or something, but if you are running 10k+ arenas you should probably need to have a full team organising the thing.

The figures I have used are just random, but it would be nice to be forced to improve rather than just saving the money, like I am, and a scale of just how bad it went would also be good, that way you can choose to run the risk to save money, but push too far and you could be screwed

Again, a bit of randomness would also be nice. So say you use volunteers at a 500 attended show, it could be 100% ok, could have slight issues or could go really bad. Volunteers at 1000 attended show could only have slight issues, could be really bad, could be a complete disaster etc. with more chance of the worst outcome higher you get, until you reach a point it is impossible for it to be anything but a complete disaster.

To be honest any show with just volunteers it would be nice to have the chance it goes wrong, even if just 100 people as they are volunteers, you get what you pay for, could be that people say they'll help and just don't show up

Anyway, I've made my point now lol I think it would be a nice addition anyway and anything that forces you to spend money is never a bad thing

<p>And maybe have us assign some backstage personalities to play a role and have an impact in organising the events.</p><p> </p><p>

When playing WWE RW mods, there are some workers in the roster that I have no use of because they're basically backstage staff. And basically means they have no place in the game.</p>

When playing WWE RW mods, there are some workers in the roster that I have no use of because they're basically backstage staff. And basically means they have no place in the game.

That's arguably a failure of the mod, more than a failure of the game to give those people roles.

Out of interest, what sort of people are we talking about? In WWF/E mods, the people I tend to have nothing to do are ring announcers like Howard Finkel and Tony Chimel, foreign language announcers, and then Linda McMahon, or in the mid-90s Vince Russo. But in reality all of those people have had on-screen "personality" roles in addition to the roles they perform that can't be reflected in-game, so I understand why they have been included. I can't think of a mod that's included backstage staff whose role can't be interpreted as "Road Agent" - guys like Tony Garea, Jack Lanza and Gerald Brisco.

Overall, I like this suggestion, and agree there should be some aspects of running shows that are priced out at various levels, or incur serious warnings similar to being below the required production levels for a broadcaster. I like the element of chance you've suggested - anything that adds more chaos to the game is fine by me!

Quick suggestion, although title is misleading, I feel there should be some consequences to cheaping out on live event experience. I just ran a 34000 attended show all with volunteers, I mean I know the more fans I have the more volunteers I'd get, but that seems like it would be a complete disaster in real life.

I was thinking there should be consequences to keeping it at a low level when running big shows, volunteers should only be for a maximum of say 500 people, if you go between 501-1000 some fans could complain of having a bad experience, go above 1000 and it was terribly organised, go to like a few thousand and it was complete chaos and could cause imagine/prestige/momentum issues, as well as tank the score of your show.

again other levels could be ok up to a couple of thousand or something, but if you are running 10k+ arenas you should probably need to have a full team organising the thing.

The figures I have used are just random, but it would be nice to be forced to improve rather than just saving the money, like I am, and a scale of just how bad it went would also be good, that way you can choose to run the risk to save money, but push too far and you could be screwed

Again, a bit of randomness would also be nice. So say you use volunteers at a 500 attended show, it could be 100% ok, could have slight issues or could go really bad. Volunteers at 1000 attended show could only have slight issues, could be really bad, could be a complete disaster etc. with more chance of the worst outcome higher you get, until you reach a point it is impossible for it to be anything but a complete disaster.

To be honest any show with just volunteers it would be nice to have the chance it goes wrong, even if just 100 people as they are volunteers, you get what you pay for, could be that people say they'll help and just don't show up

Anyway, I've made my point now lol I think it would be a nice addition anyway and anything that forces you to spend money is never a bad thing

Agree. By the in game definition, imagine having an event with 32,000 people and it’s staffed by amateur volunteers.