Small company - Popular in one region - 3M+ in ticket sales and merchandise monthly

But in the OP, it was stated that they had a TV deal in the regions they were at. They ran their TV tapings in the markets they're not as popular in but then run their live events in the market where they are more popular, where they are still on TV. So they are using TV to get more popular, holding events in areas where they have TV, and then running shows in their home market that are incredibly popular... So the TV issue continues to baffle me as the OP never said they were doing all of this without TV/being broadcast.

Again,

1. natural growth limit only applies to tv coverage.

2. You can break the cap by running live shows in a region.

The company in question has tiny coverage nationally and home region (I’m assuming).

The company is able to break the tiny tv coverage cap in their home region because it is continuously holding shows there. This is why the company have much more popularity than any other regions and is able to make as much money as a national or large company.

IMO, a better balance would be for Natural Growth Limits to apply to live shows as well, meaning that you can only break it if you have more eyes on the product as it says in the handbook. This should at least apply when playing with it on Full. With this, a company would now have to seek a bigger tv deal in their home region in order to reach that much popularity it currently have. This would simulate the company reaching a broader audience in their home region, exactly like they did in the territory days when they used TV for promotion of their bigger events.

Otherwise, you could just sit back and run events in one area, make tons of money that rivals a Medium - Large company without having to worry about the expenses that a comes with a Big or Large Company.

But in the OP, it was stated that they had a TV deal in the regions they were at. They ran their TV tapings in the markets they're not as popular in but then run their live events in the market where they are more popular, where they are still on TV. So they are using TV to get more popular, holding events in areas where they have TV, and then running shows in their home market that are incredibly popular... So the TV issue continues to baffle me as the OP never said they were doing all of this without TV/being broadcast.
That is accurate.

Again,

1. natural growth limit only applies to tv coverage.

2. You can break the cap by running live shows in a region.

The company in question has tiny coverage nationally and home region (I’m assuming).

The company is able to break the tiny tv coverage cap in their home region because it is continuously holding shows there. This is why the company have much more popularity than any other regions and is able to make as much money as a national or large company.

IMO, a better balance would be for Natural Growth Limits to apply to live shows as well, meaning that you can only break it if you have more eyes on the product as it says in the handbook. This should at least apply when playing with it on Full. With this, a company would now have to seek a bigger tv deal in their home region in order to reach that much popularity it currently have. This would simulate the company reaching a broader audience in their home region, exactly like they did in the territory days when they used TV for promotion of their bigger events.

Otherwise, you could just sit back and run events in one area, make tons of money that rivals a Medium - Large company without having to worry about the expenses that a comes with a Big or Large Company.

I agree with your suggestions.

I think these 2 options should be considered:

1) Natural Growth Limits to apply to live shows as well

2) Limiting attendance based on company size

At the moment, the company has these coverage on their TV show:

Commercial terrestrial channel

Great Lakes - Tiny

Mid Atlantic - Tiny

South East - Tiny

In the past, they had these:

Commercial terrestrial channel - Several years

New England - Tiny

Tri State - Tiny

Commercial terrestrial channel - About 6 months

All USA - Very Small

I would indeed not say that it was their TV show that made them grow in popularity (not 100% sure, as I didn't review their popularity frequently). I think most of the growth was from their events.

What are the contracts like? are they ongoing or written?

I've noticed an issue with ongoing contracts where 70% of the rosters are on $50 per show or less. some workers are with a company 5+ years and are still only making $30 per show never having a payrise at all.

I would think a company making that much money would spend 4x/5x more money on workers then what they are spending.

That is accurate.

I agree with your suggestions.

I think these 2 options should be considered:

1) Natural Growth Limits to apply to live shows as well

2) Limiting attendance based on company size

At the moment, the company has these coverage on their TV show:

Commercial terrestrial channel

Great Lakes - Tiny

Mid Atlantic - Tiny

South East - Tiny

In the past, they had these:

Commercial terrestrial channel - Several years

New England - Tiny

Tri State - Tiny

Commercial terrestrial channel - About 6 months

All USA - Very Small

I would indeed not say that it was their TV show that made them grow in popularity (not 100% sure, as I didn't review their popularity frequently). I think most of the growth was from their events.

I can see that change working as well but there would be a massive jump in attendance, sales and income once you reach that thresholds in popularity in other areas to jump up a size making it feel unnatural.

What are the contracts like? are they ongoing or written?

I've noticed an issue with ongoing contracts where 70% of the rosters are on $50 per show or less. some workers are with a company 5+ years and are still only making $30 per show never having a payrise at all.

I would think a company making that much money would spend 4x/5x more money on workers then what they are spending.

I believe that is tied to company size. I wonder what the contracts are like as well. Workers should definitely be aware of the company’s income and should ask for far more raises if they aren’t on written deals. I’m not sure companies outside of medium offer written deals, so it might be ongoing. I haven’t been noticing lack of pay raises but I also haven’t been checking. It’ll be interesting to see how that is working as that is potentially another side effect of having massive popularity and income relative to size.

am I the only one that see contracts as a issue?

sorry not trying to hijack this thread but its seems to be a by-product of the original issue.

I ran a test where I set everyone's handshake deal to expire from ongoing to random and everyone was automatically switched to ongoing.

sorry not trying to hijack this thread but its seems to be a by-product of the original issue.

I ran a test where I set everyone's handshake deal to expire from ongoing to random and everyone was automatically switched to ongoing.

It does seem so. Some company products seem well balanced while others seem overpowered at some levels of popularity.

This company's product is "Fast and furious".

Wrestling market is:

Economy - 73 - Falling

Wrestling Industry - 31 - Falling

I simmed a few more years and this company is now Medium size and steadily gets 45,000+ attendances with low 70s in a single region (Mid Atlantic).

Their contracts did get higher and are now mostly written. But, they continue making millions in profit each months without even trying.

1 know it’s 1944 in the save but I’m assuming that the financial part isn’t reflected. So with that said, a company with that much popularity in a single region, although still at small doesn’t have anyone making over $300 in that screenshot. Based on information I’ve found online, $300 is like the base price for some top tier workers at an obscure Indy company. Guys that usually barely make anything are the unknown local workers.

Along with the OP problem, I think asking price for handshake deals should be higher depending on the worker’s popularity of course. They also should be asking for way more pay raises.

And before anyone says “you wouldn’t be able to run local to global” my counter would be that you shouldn’t have a large roster in the first place especially filled with workers that have a lot of popularity relative to your company. Most of your talent should come from those local one off deals...