I haven't got a direct suggestion per se but having more control over titles and in particular where and when they show up is something I'd love to see added. Personally, I'd love to see "Title Names" added to the editor (in the same vein as "Show Names", "Stable Names" and "Worker Names") so that we can set certain title names to different times periods/eras, areas, functions, genders, weight etcetera. I'm sure most of this is already covered by the "hidden" list that is already used but like I say, having more control over it would be nice. Maybe adding a (potential) start date to titles would be useful too especially if you want to fix titles but still have them add titles in the future, with the AI taking it into consideration whether it actually needs another title or not. Plus, finally, adding the ability to alter titles with narratives. It seems strange to me that we can use narratives to alter company names but we can't use them to alter titles names and/or do other things with them.

Thank you for reading.

It would also be good that these title names could be tied to eras in some way. The Hardcore title name didn't come into vogue until the 1990's although that type of championship had been around for decades (particularly in the Southern U.S. as "Brass Knuckles" titles, particularly in Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, etc.

I would also think that most titles in promotions where there is a gender split/women's division (in game terms) would be gender-locked for the most part while those with an "Integrated" women's division would be available to either gender.

St.T