United American Wrestling: UAW a three way diary

[B][U]Tuesday December Week 1 2005[/U][/B] Excerpt from an article in Wrestling Insider Magazine UAW The Beginning Of A Dream By Albert Weissmuller [QUOTE]The kernel of the organization now known as UAW started with a man named Derek Blackley. His apparent intention was to align the smaller promotions into an organization like the territory system of old and use it to build cross talent and grow to be able to compete with the bigger companies by having a united front. With the ground work set for this group Derek first approached Rip Chord. Knowing the Rip’s promotion was the smallest in America and that rip was around through some of the era of territories an alliance seemed likely. Likely or not Rip Chord said no, actually no one but Derek and Rip really know what was said but apparently there were some hard feelings. After his first failure Derek moved on to try and get NYCW to join on. Blackley contact a now former member of the NYCW creative team Simon Munoz. Munoz himself had left NYCW over “creative differences” but Blackley hoped he could put him in contact with The Stomper. Munoz said he had nothing to do with The Stomper any more and even if he did the old bat would never change; apparently one of the issues with is leaving. Munoz said that he would care to join with Derek seeing as he was rounding up investors to start his own wrestling promotion anyway. When asked what the alliance would be called Derek had a few ideas but when Munoz suggested the United American Wrestling Alliance Blackley was sold. This was the start of UAW Texas and UAW NYC. Two promotions do not an alliance make and Munoz suggested that Derek head out west and try and get to Cliff Anderson. Simon gave Blackley the phone number of a young worker he’d considered awhile ago for NYCW Black Eagle. The New Jersey native Eagle was now going as Plague out at CZCW and was one of the top guys out there. Eagle got Blackley in touch with Anderson but Cliff turned Derek down, although there were no hard feelings this time. For his part Black Eagle called up a guy who was once a towel boy for CZCW, Trypio. Trypio had his own falling out with CZCW but he and Plague were still friends. Trypio got in contact with Derek Blackley and said he was considering starting a something out in California and if there was no objection he thought the UAW would be perfect fit for them. This was t the last cog in the wheel, UAW California. After a series of meetings between the three men it was decided that there would be a core group of workers that were common to the whole UAW and then they would build up other home grown talent. Each region would have its own regional title as well as a UAW World Heavyweight Title which made a worker a champion of the whole organization. The last piece of business was each man’s personal vendettas Blackley and Maw, Munoz and NYCW and Trypio and CZCW. It was agree that working individually none of these three promotions could stand in their way so they open declared war on them warning any talent working for them that they could not work for any of these promotions. With the doors of UAW coming in January of 2006 the whole wrestling world is abuzz about this group and their leaders.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Monday Week 2 December 2005[/U][/B] From an interview on Johnny Dark’s Wrestling Radio Show [QUOTE][B]Johnny Dark:[/B] So I hear you are going to be opening a promotion here in New York City under the banner of the new United American Wrestling banner? [B]Simon Munoz:[/B] That is 100% true Johnny and I’m happy to say that his organization will allow true growth in the wrestling industry. [B]JD:[/B] You used to work at NYCW and now you are opening a promotion in New York, are you “trying” to be direct competition for NYCW? [B]SM:[/B] It’s no secret my parting from NYCW was not on good terms but I’m not one to talk about anyone who’s not here to defend themselves. Let me just say that the problem with wrestling in New York is the lack of variety and change. There has been a status quo in the wrestling scene here even in DaVE who’s talent pool warrants more than that. So yes I am trying to be direct competition because that’s what’s going to keep the business moving forward, not sliding back. [B]JD:[/B] Can you give us any clue as to what kind of talent you are brining in? [B]SM:[/B] Well as has been leaked in some of the wrestling magazines UAW as a whole will have a core roster common to all affiliates. I don’t want to leak too much but I will say that two of those guys are men that I had high hopes for in NYCW. Steve Flash is a veteran with a ton of talent who I always thought we should push hard and get everything we could out of him before he retires; now I’ll get that chance. American Buffalo is another person that I help groom and rise to the top although I here that The Stomper has been taking all the credit it for it these days. [B]JD:[/B] is there any truth to the rumors about Buffalo’s departure? [B]SM:[/B] You mean the fact that he walked out with the belt never dropping it to anyone. I’m not the kinda guy to do something like that but from the words I hear were exchanged hen Buffalo told Stompy he was thinking about leaving I can’t say the old man didn’t have it coming. [B]JD:[/B] Well folks we’ll be back with a little more from Simon Munoz the brains behind the UAW NYC promotion and be sure to catch their first weekly show Rumble In The Bronx, Friday the first week of January at 8pm.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Friday Week 3 December 2005[/U][/B] Excerpt from an online interview with workers of the new UAW Organization Interviewer Kenneth Cole [QUOTE][B]KC:[/B] Welcome to the chat online wrestling fans and today we have two members of the UAW organization both of whom work for UAW California and UAW NYC. Welcome C.H. Threepwood and Flemmy Lemming. [B]FL:[/B] It’s good to be here Ken [B]CH:[/B] Yeah nice to mingle with the fans [B]KC:[/B] I’m gonna start with a question of my own, with both of you working two promotions, and the two on opposite ends of the country what is your schedule gonna look like. [B]FL:[/B] I’ll take this one Ken, the truth is it’s gonna be hectic we’ll have shows in California on Wednesdays and then shows in New York on Fridays so there’s gonna be a lot of traveling but at least we’ll have a ton of company [B]KC:[/B] Speaking of company I know shows haven’t started yet but the staffs of the promotions have gotten the workers together. There are a few backstage rumors but is there anything you can tell us about the backstage atmosphere? People you like, people you don’t like? [B]CH:[/B] Des Davids definitely Des Davids he has been a very nice backstage guy and a good friend to me as I’ve been getting settled in at UAW NYC. So folks keep an eye out on former college football great Des Davids. [B]KC:[/B] And you Flemmy any backstage gossip from you? [B]FL:[/B] Absolutely Kenny it’s no secret that I can be a bit on the single minded and driven side but I actually have gotten quite close with Joey Poison who has joined the team out in California. He’s got a real free wheeling light hearted style that is almost the complete opposite of mine but he’s been a really good friend to me so far. We’ll just have to wait and say if I meet him in the ring how things turn out. [B]KC:[/B] That’s good to here and now we’ll take some questions from the chatters.[/QUOTE]

[center][b] Taken from a press release for UAW-Texas [/b][/center]
[center][i][b]One man. One dream. One vision. Countless obstacles.[/i][/b][/center] My name is [b]Derek Blackley[/b]. Up until now, I was a nobody in the wrestling world. I'm not a wrestler, I'm not a manager, I'm not a referee, I'm not an announcer. In fact, I'm not ever going to step in front of the camera or into a wrestling ring. [b]I am the most important man in wrestling.[/b] Quite a bold statement I'm sure you'll agree, especially since wrestling is judged entirely by what you see. But what I've helped to set up is the most revolutionary force in professional wrestling since Richard Eisen brought the SWF to mainstream power in the early 80s. My dream was to unite the small indy promotions, to bring them together and turn the stars of each local promotion into household names across the country without losing the local feel of each promotion. In short, I want to unite the territories again. I want to take wrestling forward by making it revisit its past. That was my dream. But its not a dream that would prove to be easy to follow. The key promotions in my vision did not believe it could be done. They resisted, they turned me down. No-one turns me down! So I found people who could help me and together, we set up the [b]United American Wrestling Alliance[/b] with founding territories in New York, Texas and California. My dream came to life but in order to succeed, others must fail. [b]Rip Chord[/b]. I wanted MAW to become a founding member of my dream, but he had his own ideas. He didn't think an alliance would work, he didn't like the idea of his stars travelling to other promotions. I don't know if it was the years of alcohol abuse talking but it sounded like he didn't want his youngsters to succeed on a national level. He created MAW to help train youngsters to get them ready for the big time but he showed no desire to achieve that goal. Personally, I can't stand men like that. I won't fail, I don't fail. I'm going to take his dream and I'm going to achieve it. Where he lacks vision, I can see clearly. My name is "The Visionary" Derek Blackley and I'm the boss of UAW-Texas. This is my vision. Through the co-operation of member promotions, the UAW alliance will build up its own stars. Workers are free to work for any number of member promotions and are actively encouraged to move from area to area in order to build up their reputation across the country. Each UAW promotion has its own territorial championships and the alliance as a whole has its own World Champion that will travel the country and defend the belt in all the member promotions. In the beginning, a select number of proven stars have been chosen to travel between member promotions, with the majority of other wrestlers working only for one promotion. As the boss of UAW-Texas, I hand picked some stars to travel between the promotions. First, [b]Mean Jean Cattley[/b], the Mid-Atlantic Champion from MAW. Without doubt, the star of MAW and one of the few good choices Rip Chord's alcohol fuelled brain ever made. Unlike Chord, Cattley could see where the future of wrestling lay and he dumped the Mid-Atlantic belt on Rip Chord's desk before Rip could even hide his vodka bottle. As part of UAW, he'll be making ten times as much money, getting ten times as much exposure and is sure to become a star. Second, [b]Billy Russell[/b], the former mixed martial arts star turned professional wrestler. Perhaps one of the most dangerous men in all of pro wrestling, he can force a submission victory from almost anywhere and is out to prove to himself and the world that he can make the transition from the octagon to the squared circle. And third, [b]Danny B. Bling[/b]. The former manager-turned-wrestler has built up a reputation for being one of the most underhanded wrestlers on the indy scene but his talent speaks for itself. Years of working with the best in the SWF has given him valuable experience and he's proved more than capable in the ring over the last few years. All three of those men will be travelling throughout the UAW alliance and I expect big things from all three of them. Their first appearance within UAW will be part of my promotion's first show, the first edition of UAW-Texas: Lone Star Wrestling that will take place on the first Tuesday of January 2006. The main event of the show will be a 15 man battle-royale to decide the first ever UAW Texas Champion. So far confirmed to be in the match are Mean Jean Cattley, Billy Russell, Danny B. Bling, [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] and [b]"The Iron Man" Tim Westybrook[/b]. [QUOTE] [center]United American Wrestling [b]United we stand, divided they fall.[/b] [/quote] [i][u]This is my dream. This is my vision.[/i][/u][/center]

[U][B]Wednesday Week 4 December 2005[/B][/U] Editorial from Wrestling News Monthly [QUOTE][SIZE="4"][U][CENTER][B]And Then There Were Three: UAW-California[/B][/CENTER][/U][/SIZE] My name is [B]Trypio[/B] and this is my story… Ten years ago in 1996, when I was young and I still had all options open in my life I decided to take a road not many young guys would take. I wanted to become a wrestler. Being from Los Angeles myself I went to the closest promotion nearby, [B]Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling[/B], a then young and fresh promotion which brought a somewhat different product than the rest of the promotions at that time. Being 23 years old and full of passion and willingness to make something of it I approached [B]Cliff Anderson[/B]. I told him who I was and what I came for. He took a good look at me and said “I think with the correct training, I can make something out of you.” He said before I’d get near the ring I’d need some training by one of CZCW’s most talented young high flying wrestlers, the then 21 year old [B]Black Eagle[/B]. Now he is known under the name Plague, but that won’t last long. That being said he immediately asked me to sign a four year contract, which I, dumb as I was back then immediately signed. I was actually happy that he didn’t send me to an old grumpy guy that never had any wrestling ability anyway and that was only interested in his job. Somewhat feared by what Black Eagle was going to be like I attended my first training session. And let me tell you, Black Eagle is a great man; we had the same view on things and the same interests outside wrestling. That’s the advantage of being trained by a guy that is about my age I guess. He knew what he was doing and had the patience to make me a decent wrestler. We actually became friends. After three months of intensive training I was allowed to be on CZCW’s show. Cliff hardly remembered who I was. But he said I could be the towel boy for now, only temporary of course. Months passed without me being one minute in the ring. Black Eagle encouraged me that I’d soon get my opportunity to show what I had learned. But that moment didn’t seem to come. After one year I still hadn’t had a match and my morale was real low. I went to see Cliff Anderson to ask for my release. Cliff replied with “Sorry boy, as much as I’d want to let you go, we need you and can’t really replace you. Tell me, who would want that kind of a job?” And so I was stuck for another two years and nine months knowing I’d never get into the ring. When my four year long contract ran out I decided to give up my dream to become a wrestler as I had lost all my trust in the people that owned the wrestling companies. I hated the backstage politics. I decided to start my own company as I didn’t want to get stuck in an organization that makes fake promises again. In the meanwhile I kept in touch with Black Eagle, the only good thing I remember of my four years in wrestling. Now, late 2005 Black Eagle contacted me again knowing that I had earned quite a lot of money with my company. He said he had an offer I couldn’t refuse. He said someone contacted him saying they wanted to become the new force in the American world. He said two guys, [B]Derek Blackley [/B]and [B]Simon Munoz[/B], wanted to create new regional federations that had a strong alliance, with wrestlers traveling from territory to territory and so creating stars much faster. Local championships and an interpromotional World Championship. Black Eagle said this was my chance to get revenge on Cliff Anderson and on the wrestling world in general. And so [B]UAW-California [/B]was born! I was intrigued by the offer and immediately contacted Mr. Blackley, saying I wanted to be part of their alliance and that I would want to start in California, the region where CZCW is located. After a few meetings with the two other owners we decided we each had three picks of wrestlers who would work all over in the [B]UAW [/B]alliance. Both men had already picked theirs as I was the last to join. I had to make up my mind pretty quick if I wanted to get them in the first tournament for the world title. I only came up with two for now. The first being [B]Black Eagle[/B], this man left CZCW being the [B]Coastal Zone Extreme champion[/B], just to join his old time friend, me. He might be nice outside the ring, but I can tell you this isn’t a guy to be messed with in the ring. He knows more variations of a kick than there are states in America… dropkick, enziguri kick, lightning kick, spinning heel kick, … you name it, he can execute it. In the ring he lets his dark side in him free and his opponent will know it. My second was [B]Sergeant Bubba Lee West[/B], a former army ranger that will destroy everything on his path. He already built up quite a reputation being a sadistic and psychotic human being. Not many men would want to get in the ring with him out of free will. He knows various ways to torture you just with his bare hands. He let know that he wants to teach the younger guys a lesson for the lack of discipline the youth has these days. We still have to make a choice about our third pick. We’ve already been in talks with someone and if it’s him it’s guaranteed that he’ll make a powerful impact in every territory. That being said we would like to welcome you to our first show this Wednesday, [B]UAW California Dreamin’[/B]. It is already confirmed that first show will be built around a tournament for the [B]UAW California Championship[/B]. The first round brackets will be announced at that show.[/QUOTE] [CENTER][QUOTE]- United American Wrestling - [SIZE="4"]The revolution is coming![/SIZE][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[B][U]Friday Week 4 December 2005[/U][/B] From UAWNYC.com [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20logos/UAW-NewYorkCity.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] With rumor coming left and right about who is coming into the UAW organization I Simon Munoz, the owner and webmaster of this site, am going to bring you the straight truth. Although all the rosters haven’t been hammered out just yet I will tell you about the cross promotional workers in the organization. This hopefully will give you enough to keep you satiated while still holding a surprise for the first shows of all the UAW promotions. These are just short descriptions for each worker, for full bios of all UAW workers please see the UAW Organizations website when it comes up, I believe the URL is already UnitedAmericanWrestling.com but the professional web designers hired for that job are not yet finished, and we want to bring you the product you deserve which includes a proper website. [B]American Buffalo[/B] American Buffalo the former champ of NYCW left with the offer of better money to join the UAW origination. Rumor has it he walked out still NYCW Empire champ as a sign of disrespect for the company but this is a question for the monster not me. [B]Billy Russell[/B] Russell is a MMA Crossover star looking to really break out in wrestling. He has one single goal and that is get to the top of his field. Russell is originally from Puerto Rico but now travels the US to wrestle [B]Black Eagle[/B] Black Eagle a mysterious masked high flier from Jersey went out to the west coast to make it big. After a short stint with CZCW he was lured away to UAW-CAL, and then quickly he was offered contracts by the other UAW organizations. What his intentions are is unknown. [B]Danny B. Bling[/B] Danny B. Bling a Pimp from the east coast, currently residing in NYC left the biggest promotion in the world because they didn't believe he could wrestle. Now a top star in UAW he is looking to show up his former company. [B]Mean Jean Cattley[/B] Mean Jean Cattley the Bad Ass champion of Rip Chord’s MAW was contacted by UAW and offered a contract. Rumor is he laid the title out on the bosses desk told him he thought the name Mean Machine was stupid and stepped up to the plate at UAW. Again these rumors are best confirmed by Cattley as I know nothing about them. [B]Rick Sanders[/B] Rick Sanders is the former partner of Johnny Martin and was left in the dust when DaVE took Martin on full time. After years of floundering he was contact to be in UAW were he seeks to find his former glory and prove that he is just as good as Johnny Martin. [B]Steve Flash[/B] Steve Flash was a veteran and long time wrestler for NYCW. Although great in the ring he was relegated to the midcard and jumped at the chance to wrestle in the top tier for the UAW organization. [B]Sgt. Bubba Lee West[/B] Sgt. Bubba Lee West is one of the meanest, nastiest most vindictive wrestlers on the independent scene and now he is one of the top workers for the UAW Organization. He brings his military precision into UAW to take down the enemy, both in the ring and in the business, as quickly as possible.[/QUOTE]

[u][b]Tuesday Week 1 January 2006[/b][/u] [QUOTE]
[b][center][size=3]Results From The Inaugural Texas Show[/size][/b][/center]
[center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/UAW-Texas.jpg[/IMG] [size=4][b]PRESENTS[/size][/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/Lone_Star_Wrestling.gif[/IMG][/center]
[center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/DukeHazzard.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/RockDownpour.jpg[/IMG] [color="red"]"Howdy, folks! And welcome to United American Wrestling!"[/color][/center] The first words ever uttered to a live crowd in UAW history and they were spoken by [b]Duke Hazzard[/b], one of the two men identified by themselves as the voices of UAW. The other, [b]Rock Downpour[/b] followed that up with a promo that has been doing the rounds on the internet and in all forms of media that can possibly be touched by wrestling. Hazzard and Downpour talked about the hopes, dreams and aspirations of all the UAW territories and quickly buried MAW, CZCW and NYCW as history, insulting each of the owners as they do so. They then hyped up the main event for the night, saying that 15 competitors were going to square off in an over-the-top battle royale to decide the first ever UAW Texas Champion in what was sure to be an historic moment. After the opening promo, we were handed over to a couple of gentlemen who also had a couple of words they wanted to say to everyone.
[center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/Aristocrat.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/GentlemanJimKing.jpg[/IMG][/center] The gentlemen in question made their way to the ring in top hats and tails, full of smiles and trying to shake hands with the tough local crowds who weren't having any of it. After refusing to shake hands with the few fans who actually wanted them to do so, the gentlemen got into the ring and in a striking upper-class English accent proceeded to introduce each other. The blonde haired gentleman was introduced as [b]Lord Geoffrey Windamere[/b] (AKA: Aristocrat) and the dark haired gentleman was introduced as [b]Gentleman James King[/b]. After thanking each other for their introductions, they made a short speech about how it was good to get away from the civilization of England and see how difficult it was for lower class people to live in America. Their speech was interrupted by a loud roaring scream over the system that signaled the entrance music of a new star whose very first words to the gentlemen in the ring were..... [color="blue"]"What the f*** are you guys talking about?"[/color] The upper-class gentlemen didn't take kindly to his and threatened to beat some manners into the un-named newcomer and he immediately challenged one of them to a match. After all, this was a wrestling promotion, not some kind of debate club. It’s the first match in UAW history! [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/Aristocrat.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/VS3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/Raphael.jpg[/IMG][/center] Lord Geoffrey Windamere removed his hat, coat and shirt in preparation for the match as Duke Hazzard and Rock Downpour identified the crude newcomer as [b]Raphael Robinson[/b]. Gentleman James King stayed at ringside to offer his support for his high-class associate, attempting to get the crowd on his side and failing miserably as Raphael told him exactly where he could stick his walking cane. Windamere tried to teach the upstart a lesson by slapping some sense into him but Raphael gave him the finger and as Windamere was distracted by that, caught him square in the jaw with a big right hand. The match was wrestled at fast pace with Raphael throwing in some painful looking stretches while shouting some mild obscenities at his opponent. As the match came to a close, Gentleman James King placed his cane on the ring apron and darted to the other side to gain the attention of Raphael. Windamere picked up the cane and hit Raphael in the back of the head with it before throwing it to the outside of the ring. Windamere quickly covered Raphael and the referee counted to three. [b]WINNER: Lord Geoffrey Windamere[/b] [i]in 7:16[/i]
The Gentlemen celebrated their win outside the ring as King handed Windamere his top hat to put back on. The celebrations were short lived though as their retreat to the back was cut off by the masked [b]American Elemental[/b]. He challenged Gentleman James King to a match right now and asked Raphael to stay at ringside to make sure that the odds were even after Windamere demanded to be able to stay at ringside. Raphael said he'd have Elemental's back for this match, forcing the match to happen. [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/AmericanElementalB.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/VS3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/GentlemanJimKing.jpg[/IMG][/center] The crowd spent most of this match getting on the backs of The Gentlemen, which frequently distracted King. Luckily for King, Windamere kept distracting American Elemental by trying to trip him with the cane, shouting abuse and getting the referee out of position whenever he could. Raphael kept trying to prevent Windamere from being able to do anything at ringside but both men were warned that they'd be sent backstage by referee [b]Jay Fair[/b]. As the match came to a close, the gentlemen tried to use the same tactic as they had done against Raphael with the cane but Raphael got the cane first and caught King with it while Windamere had the referee. American Elemental scaled the ropes and came off the top with a 450 splash on King and that was enough for Jay Fair to count to three. [b]WINNER: American Elemental[/b] [i]in 9:12[/i] After the match, Raphael and Elemental taunted the Gentlemen from inside the ring as they went backstage with their hats in one hand and their shirts over their other arm.
[center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/DannyBBling.jpg[/IMG][/center] Prior to tonight's main event, [b]Danny B. Bling[/b] made his way to the ring with a microphone and took some verbal pot-shots at his competition in tonight's battle royale. He insulted everyone that had been out so far tonight, saying they weren't even good enough for a shot at the UAW Texas Championship. He then insulted Mean Jean Cattley, Black Eagle and Steve Flash letting them all know that they weren't going to win tonight. That honour belonged to Danny B. Bling. [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/TomAngelus.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/WhippyTheClown.jpg[/IMG][/center] Bling was interrupted by an electric guitar version of the famous circus tune we all know so well. Bling's microphone was cut off as three men appeared from the back. Sitting on the shoulders of the former World's Strongest Man [b]Tom Angelus[/b] (complete with his painted face) were the much smaller [b]Whippy the Clown[/b] and [b]Hell Monkey[/b]. Angelus stands at an impressive 6 feet 10 inches and made his way to the ring as Whippy and Monkey waved theatrically to the fans. As Angelus got to ringside, Monkey and Whippy got to their feet on Angelus's shoulders and leapt into the ring, prompting Bling to go out to ringside. Angelus then stepped up onto the apron and over the top rope as Whippy and Monkey climbed the turnbuckles and performed backflips from there. An impressive entrance for the group announced as being [b]The Psycho Circus.[/b] The other competitors for the battle royale made their way out to the ring. [b]American Buffalo, Billy Russell, Black Eagle, Frankie Perez, Jungle Jack, Mainstream Hernandez, Rick Sanders, Sgt Bubbba Lee West, Steve Flash[/b] and [b]Tim Westybrook[/b] all joined the Psycho Circus in the ring and waited for the final entrant, Mean Jean Cattley. [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/MeanJeanCattley.jpg[/IMG][/center] With 13 men in the ring and Bling still at ringside, Cattley cut a promo as he looked at his fellow challengers in the ring. With the crowd hotly anticipating this match and tensions in the ring building quickly as the various people tried to psyche each other out, Cattley directly insulted most of them. He directly insulted Mainstream Hernandez, saying that he was second to Cattley in MAW and he'd be second here too. He taunted Steve Flash, saying that he was too old to revolutionize wrestling now and he taunted Danny B. Bling at ringside, saying that he was too much of a coward to be able to beat a real wrestler like Cattley. He said Bling never had the courage to step into the ring and that all he lacked now was the talent. Cattley then sprinted to the ring and as he slid in, the fights broke out and the match was underway. [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/AmericanBuffalo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/BillyRussell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/DannyBBling.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/TimWestybrook.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/JungleJack.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/MeanJeanCattley.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/RickSanders.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/SgtBubbaLeeWest.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/TomAngelus.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/WhippyTheClown.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]15 Man Battle Royale for the UAW Texas Championship [/b][/u][/center] The early chaos in the ring was watched from ringside by Danny B. Bling who grabbed a couple of chairs from ringside and kept one in each hand, a familiar trick he's been using for years now. The first minute saw some of the smaller men trying to eliminate American Buffalo, but the combination of Whippy the Clown and Hell Monkey were overpowered and smashed together to put them down. At ringside, Bling laughed as he watched everyone squaring up, ignoring the commands of Jay Fair at ringside for him to get in the ring. After almost four minutes of action, Tom Angelus made the first elimination when he overpowered Mainstream Hernandez and threw him out the ring right at the feet of Danny B Bling. [b](Mainstream Hernandez eliminated)[/b] Angelus yelled at Bling to get in the ring and Bling responded by throwing one chair over the top of Angelus. Angelus leant forward to try and grab Bling by the head but he got caught with a direct chair shot to the head that sent him down to the mat. In the ring, a fight for the chair took place that saw Perez kick Whippy the Clown right into American Buffalo who simply picked up the far smaller man and threw him out. [b](Whippy the Clown eliminated)[/b]. Black Eagle got temporary control of the chair in the ring and started laying waste to anyone who strayed too close to him. Several men were put down and as it seemed that Black Eagle was in control, Bling made his presence felt in the ring by catching Eagle with a shot to the back of the head. Bling stood tall in the ring for a minute, mocking everyone, but Angelus got back to his feet. Bling tried to hit him with the chair but Angelus punched it out of the way with his giant hand. It looked like Bling would be in trouble as he tried to back off but Angelus couldn't believe his luck when he was tossed over the top from behind by Sgt Bubba Lee West. [b](Tom Angelus eliminated)[/b]. This sparked a short term alliance between Bling and Sgt West that saw them eliminate Rick Sanders thanks to a double team less than a minute later as many people recovered from the chair attacks earlier. [b](Rick Sanders eliminated)[/b] The alliance dissolved moments later when they tried to eliminate Jungle Jack but he fought back wildly, brawling his way out of trouble and kicked Sgt West back into American Buffalo who hoisted him up and dumped him over the top rope. One of the favourites for the battle royale eliminated relatively early on. [b](Sgt Bubba Lee West eliminated)[/b] With ten men left, the ring was still looking very crowded as we reached the ten minute mark. Black Eagle survived an attempt from Buffalo to throw him out by clinging to the ropes while in the opposite corner Monkey and Perez engaged in a vicious chop battle. Westybrook and Billy Russell formed their own alliance and took a minute to rest up before trying to eliminate Steve Flash, who was himself trying to eliminate Bling. Having floored Cattley, Jungle Jack decided to try and eliminate Buffalo who fought back hard with a vicious lariat that took Jack by surprise. It was a further three minutes before anyone else was eliminated when Buffalo took out the still battling Perez and Hell Monkey with a double clothesline. [b](Frankie Perez eliminated) (Hell Monkey eliminated)[/b] Another few slow minutes went past and some people started to look noticeably tired, with Buffalo in particular seeming to fade as he carried on and losing impact with his powerful blows. There were lots of attempted elimination but people survived by hook, crook or in Bling's case, by hitting Buffalo with a chair over the head. It was lucky for Bling that he was so close to a chair because he looked out of it. Steve Flash started to really come into the match at this point as he hit Black Eagle with a powerful superkick that launched him over the top rope to the floor. [b](Black Eagle eliminated)[/b] Moments later, he almost eliminated Buffalo when Buffalo charged him and was almost back-dropped over the top. He balanced precariously on the top for a moment but managed to stay in. Two minutes later, the action started getting more exciting as Buffalo attempted to clothesline Russell over the top but found himself in a rear naked choke moments later. Buffalo done all he could to escape as Russell tightened it. Obviously there were no submissions but Buffalo was completely taken out of the equation for some time. Russell interrupted a brawl between Flash and Westybrook in order to get help lifting Buffalo out. It took some considerable effort but once they had the big man on his feet the three of them managed to toss him over the top. [b](American Buffalo eliminated)[/b] Danny B. Bling charged in and caught Westybrook off guard from behind and sent him to the floor much to the disgust of Tim himself. [b](Tim Westybrook eliminated)[/b] Over twenty five minutes gone and we're down to the last five men. Billy Russell, Danny B. Bling, Jungle Jack, Mean Jean Cattley and Steve Flash. The action really slowed down and for the next five minutes there were no eliminations at all but several very close calls as short lived alliances turned on each other without a successful elimination. At the 30 minute mark we had our next elimination. For the first time in the match we had some real wrestling as Russell and Cattley hooked up. Both traded hold and counterhold without backing down while Bling and Flash tried to eliminate Jungle Jack. Russell tried to put Cattley over the top rope but Cattley held on. However sensing that things weren't going well, Bling swiftly moved in for the kill and threw Russell over the top taking Cattley with him. [b](Billy Russell eliminated) (Mean Jean Cattley eliminated)[/b] Only three men left. Bling was starting to look extremely confident as he once again gained control of the steel chair that had been neglected for quite some time. Flash almost had Jungle Jack out but couldn't quite get him, though it needn't have mattered as Bling caught him hard from behind with the chair, dropping him to the mat. Bling tried hard to finish Jungle Jack off, attempting to hit him with the chair while he was on the apron but Jack tried to do all he could to avoid it while being forced to stay on the apron. Bling's torment continued as Jack was stuck lying on the apron, unable to get into the ring for fear of being struck cleanly with the chair and unable to get to the floor without being eliminated. Bling's expression was arrogant but changed suddenly when Flash got him from behind and sent him all the way to the floor in a move that stunned Bling and the crowd. [b](Danny B. Bling eliminated)[/b] As Flash shook the cobwebs out of his head, Jack rolled into the ring and as he pulled himself up Flash walked over. Jack reacted almost instinctively and grabbed Flash around the waist and threw him over the top rope. Flash couldn't grab the top rope on time and referee Jay Fair signaled for the bell to end the match. Your winner..... [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/JungleJack.jpg[/IMG] [size=5][u] Jungle Jack [/u][/size] [size=4][b][u] The NEW UAW Texas Champion [/u][/b][/size][/center] After the match, Jungle Jack was handed the UAW Texas Championship by Jay Fair and it seemed he could barely believe it. Amidst the paper streamers that fell from the ceiling, he celebrated by going round the corners with the belt so that everyone in the audience could see.
[center][b][size=3]Next Week On[/b][/size] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/Lone_Star_Wrestling.gif[/IMG][/center] Jungle Jack will attempt to make his first defense of the UAW Texas Championship against an as yet un-named opponent. The Gentlemen will make a tag team challenge. And we'll have a huge match that will be announced on UAWrestling.com this week! Don't miss out! [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [b][center][u]Quick Results[/u][/b] Lord Geoffrey Windamere defeated Raphael Robinson [7:16] (E) American Elemental defeated Gentleman James King [9:12] (D) Jungle Jack won a 15 man battle-royale for the UAW Texas Championship [33:52] (C) [b]OVERALL: (C-)[/b] [/center][/QUOTE] [i]btw, has anyone else ever noticed that Jungle Jack and Black Eagle have the same hair? :)[/i]

[B][U]Wednesday Week 1 January 2006[/U][/B] [QUOTE][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Results For The Californian Show:[/CENTER][/SIZE]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20logos/CaliforniaDreamin.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
[COLOR="Blue"][B]Rock Downpour[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"][B]Duke Hazzard[/B][/COLOR] are tonight’s announcers here in Los Angeles, California. [COLOR="Blue"]“Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first ever UAW show in the Californian state! We got a huge line-up tonight, but let’s start with the opening match!” [/COLOR] The man who came out first was the masked [B]American Elemental[/B], a fairly unknown guy for this crowd. But they still cheered for his American outfit. Next was the 25 year old [B]Brendan Idol[/B], who lots of kids seemed to like. The song ‘Smells like teen spirit’ hits and [B]Nomad[/B] comes out accompanied by the beautiful [B]Kali Fornia[/B]. She’s wearing less clothes than the average male wrestler so it seems. Many guys in the crowd couldn’t help but to stare at here. The duo walks to the ring, [B]Kali[/B] gives [B]Nomad[/B] a kiss to wish him luck and the opening bell rings.
[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/American-ElementalB.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Brendan-Idol.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Nomad-.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] All three men looked at each other searchingly, in the hope to find a good opening maneuver. [B]Nomad[/B] couldn’t control his temper and rushes at [B]Brendan Idol[/B]. They hook up and brawl it out a little bit. Nomad seems to have the upper hand and Idol is trying to take as little damage as he can. In the meanwhile, [B]American Elemental[/B], not willing to interrupt his busy opponents, takes a seat on the top ropes in the opposite corner of where the brawl is going on. He seems to enjoy himself watching the other guys fight it out. Nomad now clearly has the upper hand, but American Elemental comes off the top ropes trying to even the odds a little. After some kicks to Nomad’s gut he leaves it up to Brendan Idol again, who gets Nomad on the apron after a well executed dropkick. Idol looks like he’s preparing for something but that’s when American Elemental shocked the crowd by hitting a low blow on Idol. He rolls him up with a small package, but the referee sees that his hands are in Idol’s tights and stops the three count. The crowd boos him even more after doing that. In the meanwhile Nomad got back on his feet and started to take it to Elemental. They end up delivering chops to each other and Brendan Idol joins the action by teaming up with Nomad on American Elemental. They hit a double clothesline on him and Elemental gets knocked out of the ring. Kali Fornia, who was at ringside the whole time trying to aid Nomad by giving him advice, now comes to Brendan Idol and says she wants to give him a kiss to reward him for helping Nomad. Brendan Idol bends over and Nomad sees the perfect opportunity to roll Idol up in a small package. One, two, three and Nomad wins the match! [B]Winner: Nomad[/B] [B]Nomad[/B] rolls out of the ring immediately, trying to avoid an angry [B]Brendan Idol[/B]. He picks up [B]Kali Fornia[/B], carrying her to the back while they celebrate their victory.
[COLOR="Red"]“Well well, Brendan Idol has no one to blame but himself for this loss. He should focus on his opponent, not on the women at ringside.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]“If that woman wasn’t there in the first place this wouldn’t have happened. Why would you bring your wife to ringside anyway? I’m sure they knew what they were doing.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]“Anyway, let’s see what’s next. Ah, the following matches are all tournament matches. I will first explain a bit more about the tournament. The tournament consists of 12 people. There will be 6 opening round matches of which you’ll see 3 today and the other 3 next week. The tournament has a simple knock-out system until only 3 competitors are left. Then it becomes a round robin’ tournament to decide who becomes the first ever UAW California Champion. The opening round brackets are: [B]Flemmy Lemming / Rick Sanders[/B], [B]C.H. Treepwood / Steve Flash[/B], [B]Billy Russel / Mean Jean Cattley[/B], [B]Remmy Skye / Sgt. Bubba Lee West[/B], [B]Black Eagle / Danny B Bling[/B] and [B]Kazuma Narato / Snap Dragon[/B]. Who do you think that will win, Duke?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]“I think [B]Sgt. Bubba Lee West [/B]will get pretty far, but let’s not look too far ahead right. Let’s go to the first bout in this tournament, [B]Flemmy Lemming[/B] versus [B]Rick Sanders[/B]!”[/COLOR]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Flemmy-Lemming.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Rick-Sanders.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Flemmy Lemming [/B]is out first, with his adorable smile on his face. [B]Rick Sanders[/B] looks like an old-school, no-nonsense kind of guy as he comes out and walks to the ring disciplined without lots of flash and bangs. Both men, not knowing what to expect from each other, lock up with each other slowly. They test each other’s power and Sanders seems to be the strongest as he pushes Lemming into the corner. He breaks up the hold and Lemming punches him in the face. Lemming kicks Sanders in the stomach and so Lemming locks in the face lock. He walks to the middle of the ring to make sure Sanders doesn’t get to the ropes. After a while Sanders seems to be getting out of the grip, but Lemming tightens it more. Sanders seems to fade away and the referee lifts up his arm to see whether he is still conscious. Sanders arm starts shaking and he holds it high. He seems to have found some strength in him. He runs backward, to the ropes and sends Lemming running, Sanders does an arm drag, Lemming gets up, another arm drag, Lemming gets up again. Sanders nails a german suplex and now Lemming seems to stay down. He still has that adorable smile on his face however. Sanders helps him up and delivers some hard chops on Flemmy’s chest. Flemmy counters and gets Sanders leaning on the ropes. Lemming does a running clothesline and both men are out of the ring. Lemming gets up first and picks up Sanders, only to send him running to the ring post and using the fence at ringside as a weapon. He send Sanders back in to the ring and makes sure Sanders stays down. He locks in his suicide solution and Sanders taps out. [B]Winner: Flemmy Lemming[/B] [B]Lemming[/B] doesn’t really celebrates his victory. He walks to the back, still with that smile on his face.
[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Steve-Flash.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/CH-Threepwood.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The next match in the tournament sees [B]Steve Flash [/B]squaring off against the nineteen year old [B]C.H. Treepwood[/B]. Rock Downpour, being the former NYCW announcer said he has seen lots of marvelous things by Steve Flash and that says that Treepwood can’t even win this match if he brings his best game. Flash is limitless, he is very technical, can overpower you and can even work a smooth fast paced high flying style if he wants. He can counter every type of opponent he faces. Today, he has to fight a young technical wrestler of which no one has heard yet here in California. The match starts with Treepwood slapping Flash in the face and thus isn’t afraid of the veteran. Flash gets slapped again two times, but when Treepwood tries that once more his arm gets caught in an arm lock. Flash sends Treepwood running and executes a nice scoopslam. Flash has the advantage now, and stretches Treepwood a bit with various submission moves. Treepwood seems to get back into the match after a while and shows some of his own holds and is trying a running clothesline but gets hit by the flashbang! He lands with his throat on the ropes pretty hard. Flash covers it and the referee counts the pinfall. [B]Winner: Steve Flash[/B]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Billy-Russell.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Mean-Jean-Cattley.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This is what we’ve all been waiting for, the mmmmaaaaiiiiinnnnn event! Out first was the guy being billed as the tap-out artist, [B]Billy Russel [/B]followed by the man who has been terrorizing the Mid Atlantic region for the last few years, [B]Mean Jean Cattley[/B]. The match gets underway and Cattley wants to start off swiftly as he does a shooter takedown, taking Russel down on the mat with him on top. He delivers some hard punches on Russels face and then locks him in to a chinlock. The announcers put over the fact there might be some bad blood between these two already as it was sort of Russels fault that Cattley got eliminated in the battle royal for the Texan championship last night, not that it was on purpose, but still. That may explain why Cattley started so aggressive. Billy Russel seems to be recovering for that rough start. And the odds are beginning to even. There is some nice mat wrestling going on in the ring, an unbroken series of holds, counters and slams. Billy Russel seems to have the upper hand until Cattley hits a hard low blow followed by a Mood Swing for the win. [B]Winner: Mean Jean Cattley[/B] After the match [B]Mean Jean[/B] picked up a microphone saying: [COLOR="Green"]“You screwed my chances to win the Texan title last night, I screwed your chances to win the Californian title tonight. Part of the game dude! And let this be a warning for every other guy back there in the locker room… nobody messes with Mean … Jean … Cattley!”[/COLOR] He throws the microphone near Russel, who is still recovering in the ring from the Mood Swing, and walks to the back with a mean look on his face.
[CENTER][SIZE="4"]Next Week On:[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20logos/CaliforniaDreamin.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] The tournament for the UAW World title is coming our way! In the main event we’ll see Sgt. Bubba Lee West square off against none other than Danny B. Bling! Due to this both men’s matches in the Californian tournament will be held in two weeks. There will still be one match in the Californian tournament: Kazuma Narato vs. Snap Dragon. [CENTER][B][I]Join the Revolution![/I][/B][/CENTER] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][U]Results:[/U][/B] Nomad defeated Brendan Idol and American Elemental [7:44] (D) Flemmy Lemming defeated Rick Sanders [10:40] (C-) Steve Flash defeated C.H. Treepwood [12:53] (C-) Mean Jean Cattley defeated Billy Russel [16:42] (C-) [SIZE="4"]Final Rating: C-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[B][U]Friday Week 1 January 2006[/U][/B] From UAWNYC.com [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20logos/UAW-NewYorkCity.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20logos/RumbleintheBronx_S.gif[/IMG]
[B][SIZE="4"]Rumble Recap[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Things got all heated up last night at UAW NYC’s Rumble In The Bronx as we came to our home in The Bronx the Kingsbridge armory. It was a night of new faces as some of the top independent stars went full force to make their mark on the UAW organization.
[B]Hype For First Match[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Rock-Downpour.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Duke-Hazzard.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The show opened with the voices of UAW Rock Downpour and Duke Hazzard as they started to hype up the matches for the night. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rock Downpour:[/B][/COLOR] Ladies and Gentle hello and welcome to the inaugural event for UAW NYC, Rumble In The Bronx coming to you live the boogie down Bronx itself here in New York City. Tonight we have one hell of a show for you and we’re gonna stat it off right now with the first of two tag matches to see who will be facing of at UAW NYC’s fist monthly event A Taste Of Things To Come. [B][COLOR="Red"]Duke Hazzard:[/COLOR][/B] And you don’t even mention me Rock, it I Duke Hazzard the best commentator in wrestling straight out of Texas. Rock and I will be announcing for the entire UAW organization and tonight it’s UAW NYC. [COLOR="blue"][B]Rock:[/B][/COLOR] As I was saying the first match up here tonight will be between 2Xtreme the deal of high flying risk taker Geoff Borne and former college footballer Des Davids. [B][COLOR="red"]Duke:[/COLOR][/B] and their opponents, and the better team I might add, will be Technically Flawless. Mean Jean Cattley and C.H. Threepwood, two of the best technicians in wrestling today and a sure lock for this match and the tag titles. [COLOR="blue"][B]Rock:[/B][/COLOR] I wouldn’t count out 2Xtreme Duke they’ve got a lot of heart. [B][COLOR="red"]Duke:[/COLOR][/B] Heart doesn’t win matches Rock, talent does and those two yahoos lack the talent Cattley and Threepwood have
[B]2Xtreme vs Technically Flawless[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Geoff-Borne.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Des-Davids.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE="6"]VS[/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/CH-Threepwood.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Mean-Jean-Cattley.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] With both teams coming together for the first time this was a match about getting to know your partner as much as getting to know your enemy. The pacing of the match was different depending on who was in control. When Technically Flawless had the momentum the kept things slow and deliberate with quick tags and worked on the opponents legs. When 2Xtreme had the momentum the tags were a little less frequent but often enough to confound Cattley and Threepwood with the change in styles. Cattley was just the better man, a ring veteran and a former champ, he took out Geoff Borne with his patented Swinging Uranage, the Mood Swing. [CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Olive"][B]Mean Jean Cattley pins Geoff Borne after the Mood Swing[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/Center]
[B]Hype For Second Match[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Rock-Downpour.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Duke-Hazzard.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] With the first match out of the way our dynamic duo of an announce team was back in action as they prepared the crowd for the next match up. [B][COLOR="red"]Duke:[/COLOR][/B] Can I call ’em or can I call ‘em, that’s right ya’ll saw it here first Duke Hazzard the prognosticator. [COLOR="blue"][B]Rock:[/B][/COLOR] All right there Miss Cleo let’s see how you do on our second match when we have our friends from up north The Iron Man, Tim Westybrook and his partner True Blue Steve Flash, The Canadian Heroes. And they’ll be taking on two of the toughest S.O.B.s I’ve ever seen The Big Dog, Dog Fyte and his partner The Wrestling Machine, Samoan Machine. [B][COLOR="red"]Duke:[/COLOR][/B] And I thought New York City was to far north, Rock the Canadian Heroes don’t have a snowballs chance in Texas. [COLOR="blue"][B]Rock:[/B][/COLOR] Sometime s Duke I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. Flash is a solid veteran who’s seen more ring time then all three other men combined and Tim Westybrook brings a size and stamina advantage into the match that I don’t think will be easily over come. [B][COLOR="red"]Duke:[/COLOR][/B] If you say so rock but I think Fyte and Machine will have the advantage with their seldom seen in north America, Japanese Strong Style.
[B]Canadian Heroes w/Vita vs Weapons of Mass Destruction[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Steve-Flash.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Tim-Westybrook.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE="4"]W/[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Vita.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/B][B][SIZE="6"]VS[/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Samoan-Machine.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Dog-Fyte.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The second match of the night was an all out war between the Canadian Heroes and the Weapons of Mass Destruction. The mix of styles may have been a little confusing but these four men put on a real show for the fans. The match was mostly stiff blows and brawling moves but when Samoan Machine and Steve Flash locked it up we saw some good mat work as well. One of the things that took away from the match was Steve Flash and Vita who didn’t seem to work well, miscommunicating things and not in a way that moved along the match. Tim Westybrook ended the match while facing off with Dog Fyte, “The Iron Man” hit his Canadian Power Slam for the pin. [CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Olive"][B]Tim Westybrook pins Dog Fyte after the Canadian Power Slam[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/Center]
[B]Winners Hype[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Vita.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="4"][B]W/[/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Steve-Flash.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Tim-Westybrook.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] While Tim Westybrook and Steve Flash had their hands raised by the ref their manager, Vita step into the ring to talk to the crowd. [COLOR="blue"][B]Vita:[/B][/COLOR] Ladies and Gentlemen I give you your soon to be first UAW NYC Tag Team Champions, the Canadian Heroes. These guys are just like every one of you, they show up to work and they try their best and that’s what gets it done. So in a little over two weeks their going to come into the ring at A Taste Of Things To Come and their coming to walk out the Tag Team champs. As they walked out both men took some time to slap hands and shake with a few of the fans, Flash even took a moment to sign some kids poster.
[B]Marc Speed vs Black Eagle[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Marc-Speed.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE="6"]VS[/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Black-Eagle.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The third match of the evening saw two up and coming stars leave it all in the ring. Another nice even match as both club kid, Marc Speed and the always mysterious Black Eagle took turns beating the living hell out of each other. Speed is a good technical worker with the unusual talent of making high speed mat work and he truly dissected Black eagle in the ring. Black Eagles offense was almost all speedy top rope work that the fans really got behind. The finish for the match was the ref calling for the bell when Black eagle slammed Marc Speed in the head with a steel chair after becoming frustrated with not being able to keep Speed down. [CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Olive"][B]Marc Speed over Black Eagle by DQ[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/Center]
[B]Hype For Shoot Fight[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Rock-Downpour.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Duke-Hazzard.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As Marc Speed was helped out of the ring and the ring crew came down and took out the steel cage to erect inside the ring, Rock Down Pour and Duke HAzzard had some things to say about the upcoming match. [B][COLOR="red"]Duke:[/COLOR][/B] That was highway robbery a great worker such as Black Eagle shouldn’t be disqualified from a match, what was ref Jez McArthuer thinking. [COLOR="blue"][B]Rock:[/B][/COLOR] He was thinking that Eagle hit Marc Speed upside the head with a chair, but that match is over and done with Duke and now it’s time to focus on what’s yet to come. They’re putting together the cage in the ring now which means it’s time for the shoot fight match. [B][COLOR="red"]Duke:[/COLOR][/B] Only in New York would they turn wrestling into shoot fighting. [COLOR="blue"][B]Rock:[/B][/COLOR] A lot of great wrestlers have come from a professional fighting background with martial arts training and these two men, Billy Russell and Willie York are two of the top crossover stars. [B][COLOR="red"]Duke:[/COLOR][/B] Willie York has the definite size advantage and he’s probably one of the tougher men in the business today so I see a big win for Willie York here. [COLOR="blue"][B]Rock:[/B][/COLOR] I don’t think you can underestimate Billy Russell, he may give away something in size but they don’t call him “The Tap Out Artist” for nothing. This is a man who’s stood toe to toe with the likes of Buddy garner and that ain’t no joke. [B][COLOR="red"]Duke:[/COLOR][/B] Guess we’ll see as here comes Billy to the ring now…
[B]Billy Russell vs Willy York[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Billy-Russell.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE="6"]VS[/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Willie-York.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] For a shoot fight the fourth match of the night was decent, for a wrestling match it just couldn’t keep the fans attention. Both men worked stiff in the ring but they couldn’t seem to sell some of the moves they needed to. Billy Russell and Willie York two excellent former shoot fighters need a little more work as wrestlers because the flow of the match just wasn’t smooth. Russell gave up a size advantage but was the eventual victor when York tapped out to the Russell Ankle Lock. [CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Olive"][B]Billy Russell over Willie York submission from the Russell Ankle Lock[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/Center]
[B]The Big Bad Buffalo[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/American-Buffalo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The monstrous American Buffalo came out to the ring first but he cut his own music off to say a few words about his match and the tournament. [COLOR="Red"][B]American Buffalo:[/B][/COLOR] UAW is looking for it’s all around world champion. Well it doesn’t have to look any further. Tonight Rick Sanders is gonna feel the pain of The Stampede and then I’m gonna continue to run rough shod over the rest of this here organization. I didn’t leave NYCW as champion to come here and become a nobody so Sanders prepare to be trampled, and the rest of you loser watch out cause the Buffalo’s gonna get ya.
[B]Rick Sanders vs American Buffalo[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Rick-Sanders.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE="6"]VS[/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/American-Buffalo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] American Buffalo was true to his word as he completely destroyed Rick Sanders with blow after brutal blow. Sanders couldn’t lock in a single suplex and Buffalo never left his feet for Sanders to use his impressive technical skills, American Buffalo hit a pile driver here and a body slam there following it all up with his impressive ending move The Stampede to pin Rick Sanders and advance in the UAW World Heavyweight Title tournament. [CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Olive"][B]American Buffalo pins Rick Sanders after The Stampede[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/Center][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][U]Results[/U][/B] Technically Flawless over 2Xtreme via Pinfall (C-) Canadian Heroes over Weapons of Mass Destruction via Pinfall (C-) Marc Speed over Black Eagle via DQ (C) Billy Russell over Willie York via Submission (C-) American Buffalo over Rick Sanders via Pinfall (C) [B]Overall: C-[/B][/QUOTE]

[B][U]Monday Week 2 January 2006[/U][/B] From the official UAW website News Section UAW.com [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20logos/UAWLogo_C-GIF.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] With all three inaugural shows out of the way the tournament for the UAW World Heavyweight Champion has begun. To alleviate confusion we will lay out the tournament brackets and update the winners at the beginning of each new week. [B]Round 1[/B] Friday Week 1 UAW-NYC: Rick Sanders vs American Buffalo Winner: [B]American Buffalo[/B] Tuesday Week 2 UAW-Tex: Billy Russell vs Mean Jean Cattley Winner: Wednesday Week 2 UAW-Cali: Danny B. Bling vs Sgt Bubba Lee West Winner: Friday Week 2 UAW-NYC: Steve Flash vs Black Eagle Winner: [B]Round 2[/B] Tuesday Week 3 UAW-Tex: ??? vs ??? Winner: Friday Week 3 UAW-NYC: ??? vs American Buffalo Winner: [B]Final Round[/B] Sunday Week 4 UAW-Cali: ??? vs ??? Winner[/QUOTE]

[b][u]Tuesday Week 2 January 2006[/b][/u] [QUOTE]
[center][b][size=3] Results From UAW Texas [/b][/size][/center]
[center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/UAW-Texas.jpg[/IMG] [size=4][b]Presents[/b][/size] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/Lone_Star_Wrestling.gif[/IMG][/center]
[center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/DukeHazzard.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/RockDownpour.jpg[/IMG] [color=red]"Howdy, folks! And welcome to Lone Star Wrestling!"[/color][/center] [b]Duke Hazzard[/b] and [b]Rock Downpour[/b], the voices of UAW, welcomed a sold out crowd to the second UAW show to come out of Texas with their typical style. Rock Downpour hyped up tonight's show by putting over UAW Texas Champion [b]Jungle Jack[/b] who would be making his first defense of the belt tonight. Hazzard and Downpour then hyped up the quarter final match up in the tournament to crown the first UAW World Champion, with Hazzard backing [b]Mean Jean Cattley[/b] to win the match and Downpour picking [b]Billy Russell[/b].
As a result of events last week, the opening match was expected to be a tag team confrontation pitting The Gentlemen against [b]Raphael Robinson[/b] and [b]American Elemental[/b]. However, as Raphael and American got into the ring, Raphael demanded a microphone and said exactly what he thought of Elemental and his "help" last week. Raphael said he didn't want Elemental's help and that he didn't need it. He challenged Elemental to a match right now, letting him know that there really wasn't any choice in the matter and that it would happen whether he accepted or not. [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/Raphael.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/VS3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/AmericanElementalB.jpg[/IMG][/center] As the match started up, [b]The Gentlemen[/b] made their way out to the announce table and wasted no time at all insulting the "neaderthals" in the ring trying to establish who the Alpha Male is. The match was wrestled at a high pace as you would expect and the near proximity of the Gents to the ring allowed Raphael to shout some insults back at them every time they said something about him. In a very even match, the Gentlemen kept putting themselves over, saying that the it was like watching two animals fighting in the ring and that everyone was here because they wanted to see some real class get in the ring. As the match came to a close, the insults from ringside distracted Raphael a little too much and he looked like he was about to attack them when he was quickly rolled up from behind by American Elemental, who didn't even know what was going on, for a three count. [b]WINNER: American Elemental[/b] [i]in 9:44[/i] After the match, the Gentlemen were acting very smug and were full of extra insults for Raphael who shouted a few obscenities at them to rile them up. American Elemental tried to apologise to Raphael for the way the match had ended but Raphael ignored him and stormed out of the ring and backstage. The Gents got on the microphone themselves and looked ready to say something but they were cut-off by...... [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/AmericanElementalB.jpg[/IMG][/center] .... [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b]! Mainstream congratulated Elemental on his win but said that beating fluff like Raphael wasn't as difficult as he made it look. The Gentlemen were fuming at the interuption but Mainstream insulted them and then ignored them as he made a challenge to American Elemental for next week, saying he'll need more a distraction from the no-class, upper-class b******s to beat The Mainstream.
[b]Lord Geoffrey Windameer[/b] and [b]Gentleman James King[/b] stayed on the microphone and insulted Mainstream and Elemental as they disappeared backstage, saying that they were both very rude and would need to be taught some manners in future. They verbally ran down Raphael for ruining the planned tag match that they were meant to have, forcing them to have to make an open challenge for another tag team to face them right now. It looked like there wouldn't be any answer but the sound of circus music being played on an electric guitar made them fall silent. [b]The Psycho Circus[/b] made their way to the ring in big top style, with [b]Whippy the Clown[/b] and [b]Hell Monkey[/b] leaping from [b]Tom Angelus[/b]'s shoulders and into the ring. Angelus remained at ringside as the Gentleman looked at each other, almost not believing that they'd have to face these "carnies" in a wrestling match. [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/Aristocrat.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/GentlemanJimKing.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/VS3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/WhippyTheClown.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG][/center] The menacing form of Tom Angelus at ringside played an important part in trying to keep this match clean. The Gentlemen started the match trying to wrestle their opposition but it didn't take long for them to try and cheat their way to victory. Monkey and Whippy are both exceptional high flyers and they started taking to the air early on and it wasn't long before the match ended up outside the ring. Windameer tried a big plancha that may have taken out Monkey and Whippy if they hadn't been too close to Angelus, who just caught him and then gently placed Windameer on his feet again outside the ring, patting him on the head after he'd done so. Angelus was once again involved in the match at its conclusion as the Gents tried once again to cheat for victory. King had Whippy's leg wrapped around a ringpost and Windameer was about to smash Whippy's knee with a steel chair, only for Angelus to grab onto the chair with a huge hand, preventing the swing. As Windameer turned to see what was going on, Monkey took him out with a huge plancha and then Angelus rolled Windameer into the ring for Whippy to finish him off with a Clowning Around as Monkey and King fought outside. [b]WINNER: Whippy The Clown and Hell Monkey[/b] [i]in 9:04[/i]
[center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/AmericanBuffalo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/VS3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/TimWestybrook.jpg[/IMG][/center] Last week, [b]American Buffalo[/b] told the world that he was unstoppable and declared that he would be the first UAW World Champion. Tonight, he faced off against the awesomely powerful [b]Tim Westybrook[/b] in a classic power battle. The match wasn't pretty as both men tried to overpower the other but Buffalo used a series of powerful knee strike to back Westybrook into a corner. The damage was done early as Buffalo worked him over and threw him around the ring, causing all kinds of damage. Westybrook fought back but his offense was limited by Buffalo's sheer size. Westybrook tried to set Buffalo up for his big reverse running powerslam but Buffalo slipped out and scooped up the hurting Westybrook and hit The Stampede (Running Powerslam) to pick up a three count. [b]WINNER: American Buffalo[/b] [i]in 6:52[/i] After the match, Buffalo put himself over again, telling the Texas crowd that he was unstoppable and that he would soon be the UAW World Champion whether they liked it or not.
[center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/JungleJack.jpg[/IMG][/center] [b]Jungle Jack[/b], the UAW Texas champion lit up the crowd for before tonight's title defense, showing the typical energy we all expect of himas he came to the ring. The wild man who hails from The Urban Jungle had the Texas belt around his waist as he got into the ring and shot himself off the ropes repeatedly. Jungle Jack is known for being a wild wrestler but he's not just an animal, he's got the smarts to back it up to. He settled down and looked back at the entrance to the hall, awaiting his challenger for tonight. What he got was..... [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/JenniferHeat.jpg[/IMG][/center] ... [b]Jennifer Heat[/b]. She introduced herself as the second hottest thing to come out of Mexico and as the manager of the single hottest thing to ever come from Mexico. She hyped her client as being the one to revolutionise professional wrestling, the keystone to the UAW revolution. She said that there was nothing her client couldn't and wouldn't do, whether it be in a wrestling ring or outside it, and said that tonight he would win a the UAW Texas Championship in his first match outside of Mexico. Tonight, your new UAW Texas Champion would be.... [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG][/center] ... [b]Champagne Lover[/b]! With Jungle Jack's attention on the entrance, Champagne slipped into the ring from the crowd and hit Jack with a chair before the opening beel had rang. Champagne quickly tried to put the champion away, pulling out some big moves including a big springboard dropkick that knocked Jungle Jack silly. The early goings were all Champagne but after a few minutes Jungle Jack started fighting back and got his first spell of offense. As the match evened out it was clear that Jungle Jack was starting to gain the momentum and when he started hitting a series of running clotheslines, Champagne was in trouble and smartly ducked to the outside of the ring. But Jack is known for his wild style and as Champagne was being comforted by Heat, Jack ran to a nearby corner and sprang to the top rope, leaping off all the way to the floor and taking them both out. The crowd were on their feet for the Texas Champion who now had all the momentum on his side and a minute later finished off his challenger with a Jack-Hammer for a big pinfall victory and his first successful defense of the UAW Texas Championship. [b]WINNER: Jungle Jack[/b] [i]in 13:29[/i] Jack celebrated his win in front of Champagne Lover and Jennifer Heat, leaving them looking frustrated but working the crowd up for the next match, the quarter-final match for the UAW World Championship.
Rock Downpour and Duke Hazzard hyped up tonight's main event match between [b]Mean Jean Cattley[/b] and the former MMA-star, [b]Billy Russell[/b]. A short video was shown on the screens, showing how the two men were eliminated together last week in the UAW Texas Championship battle royale and then the finish of their match in California when Cattley managed to defeat Russell with a low blow and a Mood Swing. Hazzard re-iterated his statements from the opening of tonight's show by picking Cattley to win again while Downpour saying that he thought Russell would be too much for Cattley this time. Cattley ws first out for the match and he hyped himself for a minute, saying that he's alreayd proved he can beat Russell, all he needs to do now is do it again. He said that Russell wasn't as tough as everyone thought, pointing out that he's never won anything as an MMA fighter or as a pro-wrestler. [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/MeanJeanCattley.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/VS3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/BillyRussell.jpg[/IMG][/center] There aren't many men as dangerous as Billy Russell and most people would be mad to even get into a fight with him. But Mean Jean Cattley didn't show an ounce of fear as he left the ring and met Russell on his way to the ring, the two men clashing on the entrance way right in front of the fans. Neither man seemed to get an advantage on the floor but the rough Texas crowd loved the fight with both men struggling to get the upperhand. After a few minutes, the match got into the ring and was officially underway and started resembling more of a wrestling match than a streetfight. Both men showed off their technical skills but Russell started looking like he was gaining an advantage as he repeatedly worked over Cattley's left leg, paying particular attention to his ankle. Cattley centered his attacks on Russell's head and managed to bust him open by smashing it repeatedly off an exposed turnbuckle that he'd set up minutes earlier. Cattley looked to be in a commanding position but he couldn't seem to find a way to put Russell away as Russell fought back against any big offense Cattley mounted. Russell gained the advantage again with a series of brutal knee strikes that stunned Cattley but Russell made a serious mistake and Cattley his a Mood Swing seemingly out of nowhere. However he was too dazed to make the cover and when he finally did make the cover, Russell kicked out after a long two. It was then Cattley's turn to make a rare mistake as he got to his feet and was about to help Russell up, only to be caught with a scissor sweep and then locked into a Russell Ankle Lock. Cattley was obviously in pain but he refused to quit, even after being dragged back into the center of the ring twice. Russell tried to elevate the hold to put the maximum torque on the move but Cattley seized on the opportunity and twisted his weight into a roll up. Russell didn't let go of the hold as the referee counted to three and signalled for the bell. Russell thought Cattley had tapped but when he heard the decision, he was irate. Cattley rolled out of the ring and taunted Russell, gesturing that he was going to be the UAW World Champion and Russell wasn't. [b]WINNER: Mean Jean Cattley[/b] [i]in 20:32[/i]
[center][size=4][b]Next Week On[/b][/size] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/Lone_Star_Wrestling.gif[/IMG] - [b]Mean Jean Cattley[/b] will face the winner of the Steve Flash/Black Eagle match in the semi-finals of the UAW World Championship Tournament! - [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] will face [b]American Elemental[/b] as a result of the challenged issued tonight! - And we will see the arrogant youngster [b]Champagne Lover[/b] taking on the veteran [b]Rick Sanders[/b]! [/center] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [b][u][center] Quick Results For Lone Star Wrestling [/u][/b][/center] American Elemental defeated Raphael Robinson [9:44] (D) Hell Monkey and Whippy The Clown defeated The Gentlemen [9:04] (C-) American Buffalo defeated Tim Westybrook [6:52] (C-) Jungle Jack defeated Champagne Lover [13:29] (C+) Mean Jean Cattley defeated Billy Russell [20:32] (C) [b][center]Overall Rating: (C)[/b][/center] [/quote] [QUOTE] [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/UAW-California.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/UAW-NewYorkCity.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/Alliance%20Diary/UAW-Texas.jpg[/IMG] [b]United We Stand, Divided They Fall[/b][/center] [/QUOTE]

[B][U]Wednesday, Week 2, January 2006[/U][/B] [QUOTE][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Results from the Californian show:[/CENTER][/SIZE]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20logos/CaliforniaDreamin.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Duke-Hazzard.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Rock-Downpour.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Duke Hazzard[/B] and [B]Rock Downpour [/B]welcomed everyone to the second UAW California show. Rock ran down tonight’s card, hyping that the [B]UAW World Championship Tournament [/B]was here tonight, as the east coast pimp, [B]Danny B Bling[/B] would take on the psychotic army guy, [B]Sgt. Bubba Lee West[/B].
[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Brendan-Idol.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Nomad-.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [B]Brendan Idol [/B]came out first. Last week, after the show Brendan Idol challenged [B]Nomad[/B] for a one-on-one match. And it seems like Nomad accepted as he came out as well, accompanied by the stunning [B]Kali Fornia[/B]. Brendan Idol started the match immediately by rushing at Nomad and taking him down. Idol was intense throughout the whole match. He seemed to have learned a lesson last week. As then his hormones were the cause of losing. But tonight, no matter what Kali Fornia was doing at ringside, he didn’t get distracted by it. Nomad had to find another way to trick Idol and the pin happened when Nomad hit a low blow on Idol and hit the Nevermind DDT for the win. [B]Winner: Nomad[/B] [B]Nomad[/B] seemed surprised that he didn’t need his manager, [B]Kali Fornia [/B]to pull off the victory. He put his hands in the air and Kali joins him in the ring. They left the same arrogant way as last week.
[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Joey-Poison.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Air-Attack-Weasel.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] In the next match we saw [B]Joey Poison [/B]take on [B]Weazel[/B]. Poison is a young and highly talented Canadian. Weazel, formerly known as Air Attack Weasel, is a guy who used to work for CZCW but jumped ship to the new force in wrestling, UAW. The match wasn’t all that good as Poison was on the offensive for most part of the match and the crowd doesn’t know him. They noticed his talent however. The end came when Weazel was sent running and Poison catched him in the Antidote Web for the pinfall. [B]Winner: Joey Poison[/B]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Remmy-Skye.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/CH-Threepwood.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Up next was the young [B]Remmy Skye[/B], another former CZCW guy, against [B]C.H. Treepwood [/B]who was accompanied by [B]Mean Jean Cattley[/B], his tag team partner. Last week, in New York, they won their first match together against 2Xtreme. This match was more like a handicap match than a singles match, as Cattley being known for taking rules lightly, interfered whenever he had a chance. Remmy Skye had to try to outwrestle Treepwood in the center of the canvas, but he doesn’t have the ability to do so, he’s more a high flyer. Treepwood is a far better mat wrestler and it showed. He won by submission. [B]Winner: C.H. Treepwood[/B] After the match it seemed like it wasn’t enough for [B]Treepwood[/B] and [B]Cattley[/B] yet, they continued to embarrass [B]Skye[/B]. Treepwood held him in a lock while Cattley slapped Skye in his face a few times. Suddenly, [B]Joey Poison[/B] ran out to the ring with a steel chair in his hands and hunted Skye’s attackers out of the ring. He checked if Skye was ok and taunted Cattley and Treepwood some more.
[B]Rock Downpour [/B]hyped up the Californian title tournament saying that [B]Flemmy Lemming[/B], [B]Steve Flash [/B]and [B]Mean Jean Cattley [/B]already made it to the second round. He also said tonight there will be another match in the tournament tonight as [B]Kazuma Narato[/B] will fight the mysterious [B]Snap Dragon[/B], up next!
[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Kazuma-Narato.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Snap-Dragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match was as expected very fast paced and had lots of high spots in it. [B]Snap Dragon[/B] and [B]Kazuma Narato[/B] were evenly matched and there was lots of back and forth action in the first half of the match. Snap Dragon seemed to have found Narato’s weak spot as he tried to keep him grounded. He has enough technical baggage to do so. Kazuma Narato, not really knowing how to counter it escaped out of the ring to take a break and revise his strategy. In the meanwhile Snap Dragon dove out of the ring over the top rope, trying to take down Narato, but he missed and landed badly with his head against the steel fences at ringside. Narato took the opportunity and rolled Snap Dragon back in to the ring. He hit him with the Narato Stunner and pinned him for the win. [B]Winner: Kazuma Narato [/B]
[B]Marv Earnest[/B] and [B]Duke Hazzard[/B] hyped up the main event a bit and a video in which was shown how hard [B]Sgt. Bubba Lee West[/B] trained the cadets in the army as well as a segment in which we saw [B]Danny B Bling [/B]pimping in the streets of New York.
[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Sgt-Bubba-Lee-West.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Danny-B-Bling.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Sgt. Bubba Lee West [/B]came out first with an army bag on his back, but we couldn’t see what was in it. Then [B]Danny B Bling [/B]came out and had a microphone in one hand and a chair in the other. He insulted Sarge in a pretty fun way, which the Californian crowd really seemed to dig. Sarge didn’t really dig that and came out of the ring and rushed at B Bling. They ended up brawling at the entrance, slowly moving to the ring. B Bling used his chair more than his hands, while Sarge only used his own body as a weapon. When they finally made it to the ring, the bell rung and the match officially started. Both men got to their corner and had the chance to get some breath. Danny B Bling finally had the chance to take his shirt off. But it wasn’t long as Sarge was back for more action. The match was pretty even, not many technical moves but it was a good old entertaining fight. The only moves we saw were clotheslines, punches, chops and kicks. Every time Danny B Bling was in trouble, he found a not so legal way out, thumb to the eye, low blows, biting, … we’ve seen it all in this match. The referee obviously thought those things were too light to disqualify him for. At a certain point in the match, Sarge was sick of all the cheating by B Bling and knocked Bling out with an elbow in his face. He got to his army bag he carried with him in the ring and started to get things out of the bag. He was obviously looking for a weapon. He didn’t seem to find it at first… we saw combat boots, a sleeping bag, face paint and a flashlight before he finally found his weapon, a steel bar. Danny B Bling wasn’t on the ground the whole time off course and also searched for weapons at ringside. He chose two steel chairs, that were at ringside. The referee didn’t even try to do something about it and so it seems this has become a hardcore match of some sort. The crowd really liked that, they got a “Thank you ref!” chant going. Now both guys were back in the ring with their weapons in their hands and started hammering away at each other. The match was very brutal and both guys ended up bleeding. The finish came when Sarge was on top rope, going for a high risk maneuver to finish B Bling, but Bling was a bit to fast and rushed at the corner, causing Sarge to fall with his legs open on the top turnbuckle. B Bling wrapped his one arm around Sarge’s head and hit a DDT on the steel chair that was still in the ring! Sarge didn’t manage to get his shoulders up when Bling pinned him. Bling won this brutal fight, but was obviously suffering as well. He got up and celebrated his victory and then stumbled to the back. [B]Winner: Danny B Bling[/B]
[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Next Week At:[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20logos/CaliforniaDreamin.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] - A singles match, Joey Poison will take on C.H. Treepwood. - The two remaining opening round matches in the tournament for the Californian championship. Remmy Skye vs. Sgt. Bubba Lee West and Black Eagle vs. Danny B Bling. [CENTER][B][I]Join The Revolution![/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][U]Results:[/U][/B] Nomad def. Brendan Idol [5:34] (F) Joey Poison def. Weazel [6:50] (E) C.H. Treepwood def. Remmy Skye [9:45] (D) Kazuma Narato def. Snap Dragon (tournament UAW Californian Title) [14:53] (C) Danny B Bling def. Sgt Bubba Lee West (tournament UAW World Title) [22:46] (C) [SIZE="4"]Final Rating: C-[/SIZE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]

[B][U]Friday Week 2 January 2006[/U][/B] From UAWNYC.com [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20logos/UAW-NewYorkCity.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20logos/RumbleintheBronx_S.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
[B][CENTER]Rumble Recap[/CENTER][/B] The Rumble in the Bronx took another exciting turn and things heated up between the Canadian Heroes and Techncially Flawless. We also saw the last of the first round matches for the UAW World Heavyweight title and the pimp from the streets of New York Danny B. Bling finally made his presence felt. All that and much, much more as we bring you the Rumble Recap.
[B]From Canada With Love[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Vita.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE="4"]W/[/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Steve-Flash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The night kicked off with the Canadian Heroes, or to be more precise hero, as Steve Flash made his way to the ring with his manager Vita. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Vita:[/COLOR][/B] Ladies and Gentleman last week we saw the Canadian Heroes take a big win in the qualifying match to see who would fight for the UAW NYC Tag Team Titles. This week we will be seeing Steve Flash take on Black Eagle in the first round match of the UAW World Heavyweight Title tournament. Flash is a hard working guy just like all of you he comes out here and does his best just as I’m sure all of you do, and tonight he’s going to show you that all your hard work and perseverance is worth it as moves forward in his hunt for the title.
[B]Geoff Borne vs Sgt. Bubba Lee West[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Geoff-Borne.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE="6"]VS[/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Sgt-Bubba-Lee-West.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The sarge made his in ring debut in UAW NYC against one half of 2Xtreme Air Borne. Geoff lived up to his nick name and took a huge high flying offense to get the early advantage over Bubba but he just could hold on to the momentum, mainly because West used every dirty trick in the book to stop him. There was a little back and forth in the middle until a low blow swung things completely in the Sarge’s direction. Geoff wouldn’t get another chance at the offensive as Bubba ended it all with his paten tent move, Cannon Fodder. [B][COLOR="Olive"][CENTER]Sgt. Bubba Lee West over Geoff Borne[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Tim Westybrook vs C.H. Threepwood[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Tim-Westybrook.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE="6"]VS[/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/CH-Threepwood.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] In preparation for their big tag team match for the UAW NYC Tag Team Titles one half of Technically Flawless and one half of the Canadian Heroes faced off in singles competition. The match itself wasn’t as good as it could have been or even should have been and the crowd seemed shocked by these two great workers putting on a below par match. Tim Westybrook took the match because just when he was about to put C.H. Threepwood away with a Canadian Power Bomb Mean Jean Cattley ran in hitting Westybrook from behind and getting his aprtenr disqualified. [B][COLOR="olive"][CENTER]Tim Westybrook over C.H. Threepwood[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Technical Beat Down[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Mean-Jean-Cattley.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/CH-Threepwood.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Tim-Westybrook.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Steve-Flash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Mean Jean Cattley and C.H. Threepwood continued their attack on Tim Westybrook but it wasn’t to long before Steve Flash bolted into the ring to save his partner from the two on one assault.
[B]Rick Sanders vs Willie York[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Rick-Sanders.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE="6"]VS[/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Willie-York.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE="4"]W/[/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Herb-Stately.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Willie York made his way out to his second match in a UAW ring as he faced off against last weeks tournament loser Rick Sanders. York was accompanied to the ring by a not so new face to the New York fans, Herb Stately formerly of NYCW. Sanders and York put on a decent match with Herb Stately showing why he is one of the best in the business by distracting the ref and Sanders. Willie ended the match cleanly when Stately called for the Devastation and York nearly took off Sanders’ head with a clothes line that made him to a full 180 flip to the mat. [B][COLOR="olive"][CENTER]Willie York over Rick Sanders[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B]
[B]The Pimp Is Here[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Danny-B-Bling.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Danny B. Bling strutted himself down to the ring in his flashy clothes and big cane in hand. The big pimp got the same booing ovation he got as one of the top heels in NYCW. He slipped into the ring and grabbed a mic to let the crowd know he was in the house. [B][COLOR="red"]Bling:[/COLOR][/B] The King of Bling is in the house, back and better than ever. For those of you street meat who have been following the tournament for the UAW gold, you’ll know that I’ve won my first round match. This means that I will soon be the UAW World Heavyweight Champion. A champion needs his entourage and next week you’ll meet the King of Bling’s homies. Right now I’m gonna show Marc Speed what it means to be big pimpin’.
[B]Marc Speed vs Danny B. Bling[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Marc-Speed.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE="6"]VS[/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Danny-B-Bling.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Danny did exactly as he said he was going to and he showed Marc Speed all about big pimpin’. Marc’s two offensive amounted to a few Drop Kicks and an attempt at a Fire Four Leg Lock. Danny’s offense was throwing Marc Speed around like a rag doll. Danny used a lot of Clotheslines, Big Boots and a few Powerslams to rock Marc Speed all the way to his bones. The King of Bling’s finishing move was an incredible Jackknife Powerbomb and as Speed went up he screamed “Pimps up” and as he brought him down he let out a “Hos down”, the pin was all academic from there. [B][COLOR="olive"][CENTER]Danny B. Bling over Marc Speed[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Mysteries Abound[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Black-Eagle.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Black Eagle came out to the ring prior to his match and Duke Hazzard entered the ring to get a prematch interview. [B][COLOR="red"]Duke:[/COLOR][/B] Eagle we’ve seen that almost everyone in the UAW World Heavyweight Title tournament has some sort of agenda, but you are really a wild card. Why are you in the tournament? [B][COLOR="red"]B.E.:[/COLOR][/B] Tsk, tsk, tsk… my motive Duke are my own, Black Eagle has always done things his own way and that what I’m gonna keep on doing. [B][COLOR="red"]Duke:[/COLOR][/B] in a few moments you are going to be facing the wily veteran Steve Flash, how do you think that’s going to go down? [B][COLOR="red"]B.E.: [/COLOR][/B]Flash is going to go down hard and fast, when Black Eagle gets in the ring you always have to expect the unexpected and the problem with guys like Flash is you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. [B][COLOR="Red"]Duke:[/COLOR][/B] Alright Eagle well good luck tonight I know you’re gonna take this match no problem. Black eagle just turned his back on Duke Hazzard and went over to one of the ring corners to await his opponent.
[B]Steve Flash vs Black Eagle[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Steve-Flash.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE="6"]VS[/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20wrestlers/Black-Eagle.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The last of the round one tournament battles was a decent affair that mainly saw Steve Flash in control, Black eagle may have said you can’t teach an old dog new tricks but apparently the old dog already had more tricks than the young one. Black Eagles offence when he could mount one was all aerial but steve flash he mounted an aerial attack, a ground attack and out brawled Black Eagle into oblivion. The modified Hot Shot that Flash called the Flash Bang which has been a fan favorite for all these years was the end of Black Eagle and the end of the second UAW NYC show. [B][COLOR="olive"][CENTER]Steve Flash over Black Eagle[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Results[/B] Sgt. Bubba Lee West over Geoff Borne (C-) Tim Westybrook over C.H. Threepwood (D) Willie York over Rick Sanders (C) Danny B. Bling over Marc Speed (C+) Steve Flash over Black Eagle (C) [B]Overall: C[/B][/QUOTE]

[B][U]Monday Week 3 January 2006[/U][/B] From the official UAW website News Section UAW.com [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/Alliance%20logos/UAWLogo_C-GIF.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] Round one of the UAW World Heavyweight championship is over but the crying and starting at this weeks Lone Star Wrestling in UAW Texas we have the beginning of the second round. Four men, the cream of the crop, are al that's left as the raod to the gold continues. [B]Round 1[/B] Friday Week 1 UAW-NYC: Rick Sanders vs American Buffalo Winner: [B]American Buffalo[/B] Tuesday Week 2 UAW-Tex: Billy Russell vs Mean Jean Cattley Winner: [B]Mean Jean Cattley[/B] Wednesday Week 2 UAW-Cali: Danny B. Bling vs Sgt Bubba Lee West Winner: [B]Danny B. Bling[/B] Friday Week 2 UAW-NYC: Steve Flash vs Black Eagle Winner: [B]Steve Flash[/B] [B]Round 2[/B] Tuesday Week 3 UAW-Tex: Steve Flash vs Mean Jean Cattley Winner: Friday Week 3 UAW-NYC: Danny B. Bling vs American Buffalo Winner: [B]Final Round[/B] Sunday Week 4 UAW-Cali: ??? vs ??? Winner:[/QUOTE]

Archived