CV 2020 Questions

Hello everyone. I am currently working on modding the 2020 Cornellverse for TEW 16 and had some questions for people familiar with the Cverse.

I am currently working on updating workers. As I have started, I have noticed that many of the workers who are free agents in both 16 and 20 remained basically unchanged. My question is are the workers who were free agents in both 16 and 20 who saw dramatic stat or popularity changes that I should make sure I don't miss? I am going to update every worker signed to a company but am on the fence about updating free agents who were virtually unchanged.

Also any other advice or things to consider as this is my 1st time trying to mod an entire database would be appreciated.

I also ask that this thread not turn into an argument between TEW 20 and TEW 16. It is ok for everyone to have their opinion on which of the two games they prefer.

If I am able to complete this and Adam is ok with it, I will release the mod in the TEW 16 section.

Thank you for anyone who takes time to provide input.

Hello everyone. I am currently working on modding the 2020 Cornellverse for TEW 16 and had some questions for people familiar with the Cverse.

I am currently working on updating workers. As I have started, I have noticed that many of the workers who are free agents in both 16 and 20 remained basically unchanged. My question is are the workers who were free agents in both 16 and 20 who saw dramatic stat or popularity changes that I should make sure I don't miss? I am going to update every worker signed to a company but am on the fence about updating free agents who were virtually unchanged.

Also any other advice or things to consider as this is my 1st time trying to mod an entire database would be appreciated.

I also ask that this thread not turn into an argument between TEW 20 and TEW 16. It is ok for everyone to have their opinion on which of the two games they prefer.

If I am able to complete this and Adam is ok with it, I will release the mod in the TEW 16 section.

Thank you for anyone who takes time to provide input.

I would guess that Adam won't have any problem with it. People remake databases of his for mods all the time.

It is probably safe to assume that guys who were unemployed in 2016 that are also unemployed in 2020 didn't really change that much so you don't have to worry about them I wouldn't think.