Any more ideas for a cinematic style match

• 2 weeks later...

<p>i've been booking Luchasaurus which is a heavily comic inspired company </p><p> </p><p>

so far i;ve had The Haunted House, which saw our hero in a 3 on 1 handicap match each level of the house was a wrestler he had to get through </p><p> </p><p>

Lair of the Vampire, a graveyard, that eventually leads into a mansion this was very much like the first deletion match as it was Randy Bumfhole vs Zimmy </p><p> </p><p>

The Shack Match, this was my cinematic version of a ladder match, as it was the first one to get the key to escape the shack</p>

Shibata has a good idea that you should treat it like comic books and judt have some outlandish matches. Some ZEN inspired cinematics due to the mirrorverse and Alien Armada.

Western Bar Shootout - Two participants end up in a western Saloon guns on their hips, but an aching to use their knuckles when a brawl breaks out between them. Featuring cameos from other wrestlers and staff throughout the bar.

Operation Warship - To stop the destruction of the world a tag-team has to battle their way through henchmen and come face to face with the Overlord and his right hand man.

Temple Zero - A one on one match where a wrestler must find his inner sanctum and peace with himself, by fighting himself.

Sewer Rat - A cinematic chase through the streets that lead one wrestler portraying a hero against a Villian who retreats to the sewers.

Pumpkin Fields - Another one on one match that involves the duo fighting by a farm house surrounded by pumpkins.

Surge! - A wrestler has a limited amount of time, but unlimited energy after being injected with a deadly virus. This one on five match involved the one wrestler pitting himself against the clock to get the antidote. (This is a Crank inspired match)

For more basic style matches I can think of.

Locked In - Back of a moving/stationary truck two wrestlers are confined in a small space and brutally face off until one man is left standing.

Condemned - An elimination battle royal, but on an island with no weapons but their own bodies.

On Location - This is more a mixture of places such as Car Dealerships, Yachts, Planes, Museums, Warehouses, Personal Homes, that guys do battle in.

One came to me last night. The Showdown At High Noon. A match taking place across a wild west setting. In could be contained entirely in a saloon, it could start in the saloon and spill out across the town or it could start in the main street at high noon at ten paces proper old west style and then Brawl all over town from there in a bunch of big silly set pieces. Lots of scope to encounter other characters around town in a variety of scenarios