[RELEASE] May 2001: InVasion (BETA)

This is a BETA release of a Real World Mod in May 2001. After WWF bought WCW, ready for start the Invasion Angle.

ngcb14

I used Fleisch's 2002 DB as a base, IS NOT A GENADI'S 2016 conversion. More credits inside the file. I request permission to them when I created my 1995 MOD and I used my 1995 mod (now continued by gazwefc83) for this 2001 mod.

Thanks and see you soon.

DATABASE: Version Beta Johnal881

http://www.mediafire.com/file/24h17y45zdd8phy/Invasion2001.zip/file

GRAPHICS: nGo Graphics Pack

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5b6puymmtt8t94y/nGo.zip/file

]

• 3 weeks later...

Best feedback I can give you for this mod and any other mod you have made or plan to make is load up a game playing as each company, go into your office and make a note of any alerts that affect that company and then fix them in the editor. Not all things listed will be errors but the best way to get a mod playable would be to check these out.

WWE as an example have a ton which make the game unplay instantly from download:

• Ivory needs to be assigned a gimmick
  • Jacqueline needs to be assigned a gimmick
  • Kane needs to be assigned a gimmick
  • Spike Dudley needs to be assigned a gimmick
  • Haku needs to be assigned a gimmick
  • Paul Heyman needs to be assigned a gimmick
  • Teddy Long needs to be assigned a gimmick
  • Chyna is a manager without any clients
  • Debra is a manager without any clients
  • Trish Stratus is a manager without any clients
  • K-Kwik is a manager without any clients
  • Stacy Keibler is a manager without any clients
  • Torrie Wilson is a manager without any clients

Best feedback I can give you for this mod and any other mod you have made or plan to make is load up a game playing as each company, go into your office and make a note of any alerts that affect that company and then fix them in the editor. Not all things listed will be errors but the best way to get a mod playable would be to check these out.

WWE as an example have a ton which make the game unplay instantly from download:

• Ivory needs to be assigned a gimmick
  • Jacqueline needs to be assigned a gimmick
  • Kane needs to be assigned a gimmick
  • Spike Dudley needs to be assigned a gimmick
  • Haku needs to be assigned a gimmick
  • Paul Heyman needs to be assigned a gimmick
  • Teddy Long needs to be assigned a gimmick
  • Chyna is a manager without any clients
  • Debra is a manager without any clients
  • Trish Stratus is a manager without any clients
  • K-Kwik is a manager without any clients
  • Stacy Keibler is a manager without any clients
  • Torrie Wilson is a manager without any clients

Hi, thanks for feedback, actually I noted these problems with WWF, and working on it, however I was more focused working on MOD of WCW Good Night, and goodbye. INVASION still on beta release, but probably I will have a new release for both mods next week. and also I am working on an exclusive Pic Pack for these two mods. Thanks for that.

Hi, thanks for feedback, actually I noted these problems with WWF, and working on it, however I was more focused working on MOD of WCW Good Night, and goodbye. INVASION still on beta release, but probably I will have a new release for both mods next week. and also I am working on an exclusive Pic Pack for these two mods. Thanks for that.

Really hope you can adjust the mod to the feedback. I've always had the itch to book the invasion angle. It is one of the most messed up opportunities in WWE history in my opinion. Haven't got the itch to download the mod just yet because of some of the feedback. Hoping for the best!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any news on this?

I'm really hyped for this mod.