A Hardcore American Homecoming (Cverse)

Nate DeMarcus vs El Loco

comments:

Ricky Turner vs Amo Del Gato vs Frankie Boy-Fernandes (Winner gets an Internet Title shot at Valentine's Day Massacre)

comments:

Canadian Hardcore vs Local Talent

comments:

Hammer Hadley vs The Gremlin

comments:

Dead Men Walking vs Leberinto Jr & Cosmic Rider

comments:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the delay in getting this show posted. I took a few weeks off for the holidays and ended up doing some traveling so I didn't get much of a chance to write up the show until now.

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #1BBDFF; max-width:80%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

PWC Hardcore Rising Episode #7

The Den

Connecticut, USA

Streaming Live On:

HEozmaa.jpg

Broadcast Team:

SrMylWo.jpgpC1KedP.jpg

Dane O’Hara & Honest Frank

7cYT7Th.png

(opening theme)

Hardcore Rising opens once again with a video package and pyro as the opening theme plays over the PA system.

We are joined by Dane O’Hara and Honest Frank at ringside...

SrMylWo.jpgpC1KedP.jpg

Dane O’Hara & Honest Frank

Dane: “Welcome to Hardcore Rising! I’m Dane O’Hara and as always I’m joined by my broadcast partner Honest Frank. We are just two weeks away from our second Pay Per View ever, Valentine’s Day Massacre! Kurt Laramee is on stand by and he has a big announcement about the big event. Frank, I can’t wait to see what he has in store for us.”

Frank: “I don’t have a clue what Laramee is up to and unless it involves him getting beat up by Los Guerrilleros and Big Smack Scott then quite frankly I could care less.”

Dane: “I doubt you would say this to his face Frank! Anyway, no one tuned in to hear you talk, let’s get to the ring and hear what Mr. Laramee has to say.”

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #71A9FF; max-width:80%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

JcKkBHY.png

v4w0ggP.jpgK89p8PB.jpg

Kurt Laramee makes his way down to the ring accompanied by Karl Batch…

(grabs a microphone)

Kurt: “Well holy sh%t, back in New England for the second week in a row. I’m having nightmares about trying to keep you guys sports entertained!”

(the crowd boos!)

Kurt: “Okay, okay settle down everyone, it was just a dream, a bad one at that. F$%k sports entertainment! We are here to see some real f$%king wrestling!”

(the crowd cheers!)

Kurt: “So let’s get to the matter at hand, Big Bitch Scott and Los Guerrilleros. It seems like every week you guys are out here antagonizing me, attacking me and my crew, interfering in my matches. This whole beef between us never seems to end. So that gave me an idea. Since I can’t wrestle you Scott, because you’re a cowardice piece of sh%t! Then I can wrestle your little bitch made lackies. Mexico’s Finest, let’s see if your reputation lives up to your name. In two weeks at Valentine’s Day Massacre I challenge you to a barbed wire massacre match! Let’s see who ends up the toughest motherf$%ker in PWC and who ends up in the goddamn hospital! Accept the challenge if you're man enough…”

nMmgl0v.jpgvLHOn26.jpg

enSAgJd.jpg7LVQNWc.jpg

Suddenly Big Smack Scott and Los Guerrilleros attack Laramee from behind. They pummel him with baseball bats and once he’s down they set up a table in the center of the ring.

e7aNwML.jpgnbPILSK.jpg

Dead Men Walking run down to make the save but they eventually succumb to Los Guerrilleros and their numbers advantage.

Scott reaches into his pocket and grabs a bottle of lighter fluid. He douses the table with the fluid and lights it on fire. He grabs Laramee and power bombs him through the table.

Laramee convulses in pain on the mat as Los Guerrilleros stands tall.

</div>

Dane: “I think Kurt Laramee has his answer in the form of a vicious assault by Los Guerrilleros.”

Frank: “That match is gonna be a bloodbath Dane and I for one hope Mexico’s Finest puts an end to Laramee’s career for once and for all.”

Dane: “It’s definitely possible that one man might not walk away from this match that is for sure but don’t count Laramee out just yet. He is one tough SOB! Now let’s get to the ring for some wrestling action. Dead Men Walking are in action next, let’s see if they are fit to compete.”

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #71A9FF; max-width:80%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

2 VS 2

PWC Rules

nbPILSK.jpge7aNwML.jpg W/

K89p8PB.jpg

VS

rR4jmpl.jpgdXMw30z.jpg

Match Highlights:

- Cosmic Rider and Laberinto Jr immediately start attacking the downed DMW

- They dominate the beginning of the match with DMW clearly hurting from the assault before the match

- Eventually DMW take control of the match using various types of plunder to beat down the luchadors.

- DMW toss Laberinto Jr out of the ring and hit The Execution (Electric Chair Drop into a Cutter)

Dead Men Walking defeat Cosmic Rider and Laberinto Jr via pinfall

</div>

Frank: “Dead Men Walking looked beaten at the start but they showed a lot of grit overcoming the prematch assault to eventually pick up the win. I think they just got lucky here Dane”

Dane: “ Luck, skill, whatever you call it, a win is a win and those guys are heading to the pay window! Now let’s get right back into the action. Hammer Hadley is up next!”

Singles Match

cEduuWL.jpg

VS

ZxVd1Sj.jpg W/K4SUexw.jpgwKGI7Vt.jpg

Match Highlights:

- Hadley starts the match dropping The Gremlin with a brutal running knee

- Hadley pummels The Gremlin with some forearms and tosses him around the ring with a flurry of german suplexes

- Hadley locks in the Dragon Sleeper and that’s all she wrote

Hammer Hadley defeats The Gremlin via submission

ZxVd1Sj.jpgK4SUexw.jpgwKGI7Vt.jpg

After the match Hadley suplexes The Gremlin a few more times while Garner and Del Ray watch on. Buddy Garner grabs a microphone…

Garner: “Harlem Haynes, Nate DeMarcus, I want you to take a good look at this piece of sh%t laying in the ring right now. In two weeks that’s the kind of pain, the kind of suffering that the two of you will be going through once you get in the ring with the doctor of destruction, the sultan of suplexes, the one and only Hammer Hadley!!!!”

Garner tosses the mic and Team Hammer exit the ring

</div>

Dane: “Team Hammer looks confident going into their championship match in two weeks. I guess if I had the PWC World Champ stretchered out of the building a week ago I would be too.”

Frank: “Hadley did exactly what you're supposed to do Dane. Whenever you can beat down your opponent go for it. Always walk into the match with an advantage if one presents itself. Buddy Garner is showing Hammer Hadley exactly how to become a champion!”

Dane: “Well that’s your opinion I guess. I would think Hadley would want to win the belt fair and square, showing who is the superior wrestler but what do I know. Last week challenges were laid down for both COTT titles, let’s hear from the champions and stars of CZCW…”

fcwDKhZ.jpgiPxWyAc.jpgoDgqB2D.jpg

A video featuring COTT World Heavyweight Champion Pablo Rodriguez and The COTT World Tag Team Champions, Storm Spillane and Marvel Malloy…

Pablo: “Logan Wolfsbaine I have to give you credit where credit is due. At Hardcore Halftime you pushed me to my limit and I’m not too proud to admit that if we had a few more minutes to wrestle you just might have beaten me. But I pushed you to your limit too and who knows, if the match went on a few minutes longer maybe I would have beaten you! But…

You see the great thing about being the champ is that in the event of a draw I keep my belt. I’ve heard you running your mouth about me and I’ve heard you pissing and moaning for a rematch. Well Logan, I don’t owe you anything! I’m the champ and you couldn’t get the job done. If I weren’t a fighting champion you could head to the back of the line and wait for your next shot. But then I wouldn’t be able to prove to everyone that I am better than you. So you want another shot at this belt, well you’re on! I’ll see you at Valentine’s Day Massacre.”

Malloy: “Cowboys From Hell huh, well me and Storm have seen you around and let’s just say that you don’t impress us one bit. Sure you guys can throw hands and drop dudes with a few lariats but you’re looking at two ring generals!

No pun intended.”

Storm: “You see Cowpokes, you’re looking at one of the greatest tag teams in the world right now and we are in our prime, at the top of our game and ready to destroy anyone that wants a piece of these belts. So you want a shot, fine. You got it. Time for you to step in the ring with some real wrestlers!”

Pablo: “Logan Wolfsbaine, Cowboys From Hell, in two weeks prepare for your reckoning.”

</div>

Dane: “Alright Frank, PWC has a shot to hold both COTT titles in two weeks. This one goes beyond these three young wrestlers trying to make a name for themselves. Promotion bragging rights are on the line as well.”

Frank: “Since you put it that way Dane, I suggest these three cheat to win and come home with the gold!”

Dane: “Thanks for the valuable insight as always Frank. Now let’s get to the ring for some more action.”

2 vs 2

PWC Rules

3nLVaaN.png

BMXiJ6L.jpgfGEfnJY.jpg

VS

xD4FOGB.jpgxD4FOGB.jpg

Match Highlights

- In a virtual squash Canadian Hardcore dominate the two local jobbers from the start with a series of power moves

- Canadian Harcore put the jobbers down for good with a double chokeslam

Candian Hardcore defeat Local Talent via pinfall

</div>

Dane: “Okay, that was short and sweet.”

Frank: “Canadian Hardcore wrestle like the monsters that they are and make short work of the two young men. Dane, looks like you have the honor of hearing from Martyr about the upcoming Summercamp Slaughter Cinematic Deathmatch.”

Dane: “You’re too kind Frank. Well here goes nothing. It was nice knowing you!”

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #000000; margin:10px;background:#71A9FF; max-width:80%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

JXbgnGt.png

wCTvv87.jpg

Martyr slowly makes his way to the ring…

wCTvv87.jpgSrMylWo.jpg

Dane: “Welcome your PWC Extreme Champion, Martyr everyone! So nice to have you join us Mr. Martyr.”

Martyr: “______________________________”

Dane: “Alright, well I guess you don’t have much to tell the fans huh. Well we at PWC are so excited to be holding the first ever cinematic deathmatch at Valentine’s Day Massacre in two weeks, The Summer Camp Slaughter!”

Martyr: “______________________________”

Dane: “Well okay, I guess you’re not too excited for the match huh. Is there anything you want to add or tell the fans?”

Martyr: “____________________________”

Martyr pulls a piece of paper and a red marker out of his pocket and scribbles something on it. He holds it up for Dane and the audience to read…

jQJQ1a0.jpg

Dane: “Hmmmm, let’s see what’s on the paper. RedRum!?! That’s murder backwards. I’m not sure the meaning of this but get me the hell out of here while I’m still alive please. Martyr, ladies and gentlemen! Thanks for joining us!”

</div>

Dane: “Well that certainly was uncomfortable. Let’s get back to the action with our next match. Winner gets a shot at Austin Smooth’s Internet Championship at Valentine’s Day Massacre, but first let’s hear from the champ.”

Frank: “Damn Dane, you are really shaken up from that segment. I think you should interview Martyr every week! Hahahahaha!”

g6rLNqT.png

fu9y7h4.jpgMIdsp7q.jpgQB2tlpv.jpg

Austin Smooth is backstage with Gianna DeMarco and Andrew Harper

Smooth: “Can you believe that sh%t Gianna? PWC is so desperate to find a worthy contender for my Internet Title that they are bringing in people from other promotions. Hell, they are even giving Ricky Turner’s old ass a shot and some vanilla midget masked luchador that thinks he’s a damn cat.

Well RDJ, Chris Caulfeild, it doesn’t matter where you look for opponents. It doesn’t matter how many has beens you give a second chance and it doesn’t matter how many tiny guys in masks doing flippy sh%t you throw my way. The outcome will always be the same. They will be on the ground in pain and I’ll be getting my hand raised. Isn’t that right Gianna?”

Gianna: “That’s exactly right babe. No matter where you look you won’t find a man more manly than my man and that’s why he’s the champ and you’re all chumps! Ricky Turner, Frankie Boy-Fernandes, Amo Del Gato, we’ll see one of you in two weeks. Be prepared for your funeral.”

</div>

Triple Threat Match

Winner gets an Internet Title shot at Valentine’s Day Massacre

Q1mywZA.jpg W/B9cVBLv.jpg

VS

X2HYxn6.jpg

VS

EMCaApL.jpg

Match Highlights:

- The match starts slowly with all three men trying to feel each other out

- Fernandes ducks a flying clothesline from Del Gato sending him over the top rope. Turner and Fernandes then trade offense in the ring with quick pinfall attempts by each man.

- Del Gato eventually gets back in the match with some fast paced offense, taking down both men with hurricanrana

- Del Gato tosses Turner out of the ring and goes for a big frog splash but Fernandes gets his knees up.

- Fernandes hits the Dirt Nap on Del Gato and gets the pin and the win before Turner can make in back to the ring to break it up

Frankie Boy-Fernandes defeats Ricky Turner and Amo Del Gato via pinfall

</div>

Dane: “Frank, that was one hell of an exciting match. Don’t you think?”

Frank: “Yeah, it was definitely fast paced. Not sure I like the idea of an outsider challenging for the Internet Title but Austin Smooth should be able to handle Frankie Boy-Fernandes with no problems.”

Dane: “Quite the vote of confidence for Austin Smooth huh Frank. I guess we will find out in two weeks at Valentine’s Day Massacre. Now it’s time for our main event of the evening. The champ is here…

Wait, looks like we are heading backstage as I’m being told something is going down ladies and gentlemen!”

v4w0ggP.jpgnbPILSK.jpg

e7aNwML.jpgK89p8PB.jpg

vLHOn26.jpg7LVQNWc.jpg

enSAgJd.jpgnMmgl0v.jpg

Backstage Los Guerrilleros are brawling with The Street Kingz. As the two groups pummel each other, destroying everything in the backstage area, security is busy trying to separate them.

GREZyHI.jpgFEu8yG9.jpg

RDJ and Chris Caulfield arrive with extra security and finally manage to separate the two groups. Chris Caulfield looks especially angry as the two men berate the wrestlers for their action.

FEu8yG9.jpgnMmgl0v.jpg

CC: “I thought I told you guys to not let this piece of sh%t in the building!”

Caulfield points at Big Smack Scott as he scolds his security team…

CC: “Every f%$king week you come out here and f$#k up our TV show! Every f$%king week, and I’m sick and tired of it. You and me Scott, we have our history together, maybe your bitter because you lost your little sports entertainment gig, maybe you are butt hurt that back in the late 90’s you picked the wrong hardcore company to work for. Hell I don’t know! But this sh%t ends now…

You want to keep hanging around here, fine by me. You and your little gang can raise as much hell as you want because from here on out you're a member of the PWC roster!

There’s just one catch Scott…

At Valentine’s Day Massacre it’s gonna be me and Kurt Laramee taking on Mexico’s Finest and you in a barbed wire massacre match!!!!”

Kurt Laramee is all smiles as a very angry Big Smack Scott protests to Chris Caulfield.

</div>

Dane: “Holy sh$t Frank! Our fearless leader Chris Caulfield is coming out of retirement to finally teach that loud mouth Big Smack Scott a lesson he will never forget!”

Frank: “This is preposterous Dane! Big Smack Scott doesn’t want to get cut up by barbed wire. He’s an entertainer for God’s sake!”

Dane: “Well if he wants to keep showing up in PWC I guess he better change his tune! Now folks, let’s get to tonight’s main event.”

IGO4TgH.png

IL8Kjj8.jpg

CusDT6A.jpg

Nate “The Great” DeMarcus makes his way to the ring with the PWC Championship draped over his shoulder…

1 vs 1

PWC Rules

CusDT6A.jpg VS 8Huc8kF.jpg

Match Highlights:

- Nate DeMarcus pounces right on top of the bigger El Loco. Taking him to the mat with a Thesz Press and pummeling him with big punches.

- El Loco eventually gets back to his feet and drops DeMarcus with a big boot. He tosses DeMarcus to the outside and slams him into the steel steps.

- El Loco grabs a chair and to nail DeMarcus with but DeMarcus rolls out of the way and drops El Loco with a flying knee.

- As soon as El Loco gets to his feet DeMarcus drops him with a Snap Tackle

Nate DeMarcus defeats El Loco via pinfall

CusDT6A.jpg

After the match Nate DeMarcus celebrates his win in the ring as the fans cheer him on…

ZxVd1Sj.jpgwKGI7Vt.jpgK4SUexw.jpg

When Team Hammer makes their way down to the ring. Hammer Hadley tries to roll into the ring to confront DeMarcus but Nate gets the jump on him and stomps him until he rolls to the outside to recover.

x0quNbU.jpg

Suddenly Harlem Haynes appears on the big screen at the stage area…

Harlem: “Yo, you two pussies listen up. I couldn’t be at the show tonight but that doesn’t mean the people don’t deserve to hear from the Baddest Motherfu$%ker in PWC!

Hammer Hadley, Nate DeMarcus, you guys have been trying to kill each, hell you’ve been trying to kill me two, every damn week now. Well I guess you thought you were smart, you thought you could outsmart I straight up G like myself!

Well I’ve got a secret for you two so listen up. Make sure you listen real closely…

I’m behind you!!!”

x0quNbU.jpgCusDT6A.jpgZxVd1Sj.jpg

While the video was playing distracting Hadley and DeMarcus Harlem Haynes snuck into the ring and is now behind both men with a singapore cane.

He wallops both men several times until they both clear out of the ring area.

Harlem Haynes stands tall as the show closes.

</div>

</div>