The Greak Kabuki- Climbing the Mountain

[B][U]The Greak Kabuki[/U][/B] [URL=http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=012tj.jpg][IMG]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3449/012tj.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] This is my first time at doing this so here goes, have a read and give me some feeback: Akihisa Takachiho: One of the best oriental workers to hit the States, certainly the most original - when under the guise of The Great Kabuki, the Pearl of the Orient. His mysterious airs and blinding green mist made for tremendous reading. This is his diary: After starting my career in Japan and making a name for myself under my real name Akihisa Takachinho I've decided to move on and booked a flight to Charlotte, North Carolina, USA to meet a man named Jim Crockett who's apparently seen a few of my matches, he's invited me to the states to discuss an opportunity he has for me, so saying goodbye to my family I pack my bags and set off for the bright lights of North American wrestling. After a fifteen hour flight I arrive in the USA and sleepily make my way off the plane, as I leave the airport a man holding a sign saying: Mr A. Takachinho, I greet the man and he takes me to the car. After an hour’s drive I arrive at Jim Crockett’s office and greet him, “Great to see you Akihisa” he says showing me into his office, “As you know I’ve seen a few of your matches over in Japan and I think you’d be a perfect addition to the Mid-Atlantic territory what do you think?”, I look around the office “Well Mr Crockett, I’d love to have the opportunity to wrestle for your promotion.” I reply, he reaches into his draw and pulls out a contract and places it in front of me: Contract Type: Verbal Amount: $6000 per appearance Expires: 108 days left I sign the contract and had it back. “Well everything looks good here, so you’ll make your debut on the first week of February on the Wednesday at our MACW on Tour show, I talk it over with Dusty, Dusty Rhodes he’s our head booker, but I’ll think we’ll start you off at midcard, how do you feel about being a heel?” I nod agreeing, but I think I need a different name. “So do you want to go under your real name or do you want a change?” Crockett asks, I think for a moment “The Great Kabuki” I reply, “Kabuki it is.” We shake hands and I leave, as I get to the hotel where I’m staying I begin to think about this alter ego I now have, what is Kabuki going to be like? And how can I be different from the other Japanese workers that are already wrestling here? Day 3, Week 1, February 1984: I wake up and gather my things, I grab a taxi and get the arena a few hours before the show starts to get used to everything, as I walk in to the locker room, I get a spot in the corner and place my things down and go take a look at the match line-up: Match 3: The Great Kabuki Vs Angelo Mosca Jr. I look around and see Jack Briscoe walk in, I had read about Jack in wrestling magazines back in Japan and I thought this was a good time to meet him, I walk over as Jack sits down, “Excuse me Mr Briscoe I’m the Great Kabuki its an honour to meet a veteran such as yourself, do you mind if I ask you about a few tips on improving my psychology in matches?” Jack looks up smiles “Sure kid take a seat what do you want to know?” we talk for a little while whilst the crowd begins to gather outside, we shake hands and he leaves. A little while later I’m in my gear as the second match ends, after a few minutes Angelo walks past and makes his way to the ring, I get to the curtain and I begin to get nervous. As I enter the ring and the and the referee Tommy Young comes over to check my boots, knee pads and wrist tape “Have a good match kid” he says as he goes and checks on Angelo, the bell rings and the match is under way. As we circle each other I come in with arm wringer, then again with an arm wringer smash, Angelo breaks it, I try to slip out and he hits me with a top wrist lock, he then hits a full arm drag and twist before I can get out but manage to block the punch, I go for an Japanese arm drag Angelo avoids but I also avoid a forearm to the gut, I swing with a swinging back fist but Angelo ducks and takes me down to the mat with a hip lock takedown, he then works me over with arm bars and hammerlocks and adds a knee drop, the crowd seems to be getting into it. As I get back to my feet I get him with a sweeping ankle trip takedown then quickly slap on the trapeizius nerve pinch, I then go to rear chin lock and then bring my foot back and waffle Angelo with a seated back kick, the crowd liked that one as they heard the smack, I then apply a choke which Tommy warns against, I signal to the crowd and bring the foot back again but Angelo dodges, he then gets me in I side headlock which I slip out of and then hit him with a roundhouse chop to the neck, as he goes down I drag his leg over the ropes setting him up for the second rope knee stomp, Angelo pulls his leg away as my full weight crashes to the mat hurting my backside, Angelo picks me up and shoots me off the ropes and hits hip toss, as I get back to my feet I throw the double throat thrust which sends Angelo reeling, I capitalise with a twisting neckbreaker, I signal to the crowd ready to go for one of my finishers the Abdominal Claw, Angelo slips out and applies a hammerlock, he then drops down with a schoolboy roll up and gets a two count. I get to my feet as Angelo connects with a discus punch, I manage to slip out of the leg grapevine, I get backup and his Angelo with a salto suplex which gets a two count, I then hit the Asiatic Spike but Angelo refuses to give up, I then go for the face claw but Angelo avoids it, he then his a running clothesline then a leg grapevine but I fight back, the ref gets knocked down and I whip Angelo into the ropes, he rushes forward to avoid the backdrop, and as I’m bent down he applies the small package but with no referee I kick out, he applies the leg grapevine again but I break it, he picks me up but I avoid the discus punch, I place a boot to the gut and hook him up for the double arm ddt but he blocks, I nail him with a European uppercut and then land the double arm ddt, I signal to the crowd and slap on the armpit claw, as the ref recovers, Angelo refuses to give so I go to the abdominal claw and he breaks it, I go for the iron claw but it counters with a punch, I get another boot in a look for another double arm but he slips out and gets a roll up for a two count, he then hits a clothesline then climbs the ropes and hits me with a elbow drop, the crowd can feel Angelo gaining momentum, he picks me up shoots me off the ropes and drops his head looking for a backdrop, then I decide to pull out my party piece, I drop down and spit green mist into the eyes of Angelo, the crowd gasp as they’ve never seen this before, Angelo stumbles around trying to clean his eyes as he turns around I hook him up and drop him with a double arm ddt as a turn him over the blood is pouring from his head and I cover him 1…2…3 Rating: C- As the ref raises my hand, the crowd boo me as I leave the ring, I’m pleased with the match but Angelo does throw a mean right hand, I get to the back as a couple of guys come over and congratulate me, as I make my way to the locker room I run into Dick Slater “Hey that was pretty good, but where in the hell did that green mist come from?” I smile as Dick walks off starching his head. A good debut. Day 5, Week 1, February: I’m appearing on Superstars on the Superstation tonight, I get to the building and greet a few of the guys in the locker room and look at the sheet: The Great Kabuki Vs Jimmy Valiant This was another chance to show off my skills against a more seasoned veteran, I’d heard a lot about Valiant, about his time in the AWA as one of the most hated people in wresting and now how the people loved him, I thought this might be a chance to really pull out the stops as a good heel. The bell rings, I immediately hit a back kick, then a European uppercut and while his on the floor nail him with a seated back kick, I go for the nerve hold but Valliant breaks it, he then applies a hammerlock and then delivers a forearm shot that nearly knocks me out!, I manage to slip out of an arm wringer and deliver a back fist and then apply the nerve hold, the crowd are certainly behind Valliant, I then got to work with a choke I pick him and take him down again with a Japanese arm drag, I go back to the nerve hold, I go for the backbreaker but he gets out, I whip him to the ropes and deliver a shoulder block, he then applies a top wrist lock that I manage to slip out of, I take him down with a sweep ankle trip takedown then drag the leg to the rope, I crash down on his knee, I can see the agony in his face the crowd are really getting on me for going to work on Valliant’s knee, he gets to his feet then comes back fighting with rights and lefts and a headbutt, backrake, a shortarm clothesline, while he’s celebrating with the crowd I nail him with a Double chop to the neck, he then hits a hammerlock shoulderbreaker, good god! I thought my shoulder had popped out, as I get to my feet I duck a forearm but as Valliant turns around I spray the mist again! (two matches in a row, the crowd still seem to like it!)but this time with a little twist as the mist is in his eyes I decide to gouge them as well, boy the fans boo’s got louder after that one! I hit a salto suplex for a two count, as I drag him to his feet he gets me with an eye rake as I stumble back he ties me in the ropes and begins to hammer away with forearms and punches, I get free and deliver a European uppercut, I get him in the corner and begin to choke him out which gets a four count from the referee, as he’s down I apply the under chin nerve lock, he refuses to give, I give the signal to the crowd the hands around the throat ready for more mist!! I whip him off the ropes and as I spray the mist he moves, I turn around and get nailed by some brass knuckles, I have officially earned my red badge of courage as the blood starts to cover my face paint, he manages to get a near fall, he yet again feels the energy from the crowd and sets me up for a piledriver, I manage to break out and shoot Valliant into the ropes as he comes back I deliver a devastating Heart Kick which floors him, I hook the leg and: 1...2...3! Rating: B- Another win for Kabuki and it seems I’m turning into a real hate figure here in Mid-Atlantic, as I get to the back I see the doctor, I get five stitches, I go see Jimmy V, “Well kid I gotta say I liked what you did out their, the crowd really got on you when you went after my knees, that mist seems to get them going, try and use it in your matches if it gets heat from the crowd.” I nod “I didn’t rough you to bad did I jimmy?” I say laughing, “No Kabuki you got me good, that kick you threw nearly stopped my heart!” as I leave Jimmy with the trainer I run into Dusty, “Well Kabuki your doing good, Jim Barnett of the Georgia territory and Cowboy Bill Watts of Mid-South where watching you tonight so don’t be surprised if you get a call from those two.” I realise I must be doing something right as I leave to rest and get some sleep. World Overness [COLOR="Red"]USA 69 +1[/COLOR] Canada 45 Mexico 45 Japan 70 UK 45 Europe 30 Australia 30 Skills & Abilities Spirit 77 Power 55 Technique 65 [COLOR="red"]Speed 41 +1 Psychology 80 +1[/COLOR] Stamina 71 Toughness 80 Charisma 92 Microphone 30 Safety 91 Looks 86 [COLOR="red"]Respect 74 +1[/COLOR] Day 3, Week 2 February: I’m doing MACW on Tour again, haven’t heard anything from Barnett and Watts, I get to the locker room I walk past Tully Blanchard, Ricky Steamboat, Jimmy Valliant comes and says hi, I look at the line up: Match 5 The Great Kabuki Vs Rufus R. Jones (C) Not sure what the ‘C’ stands for I find Dusty, “I got Rufus tonight and on the line-up sheet it has a C on it what’s that?” I ask, Dusty looks at me like I didn’t have clue who Elvis was “That means champion you got Rufus for his Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title” I look at him shocked and walk away, this is my big chance, its not the NWA World title, but it’s a title and I’m not wrestling Ric Flair I got Rufus so I hope I don’t blow it, chances like this don’t come everyday. But I do wonder if management is pushing me too much giving me a title shot after two matches.

[B][U]Day 3, Week 2 February[/U][/B]: I’m doing MACW on Tour again, haven’t heard anything from Barnett and Watts, I get to the locker room I walk past Tully Blanchard, Ricky Steamboat, Jimmy Valliant comes and says hi, I look at the line up: Match 5 The Great Kabuki Vs Rufus R. Jones (C) The bell rings and I lock up with Jones, he goes for an arm drag which takes me to the floor, I get to my feet then go for a standing arm bar he slips out and hits me with a right hand, I knock him with a sweeping ankle trip takedown, I go for the nerve pinch but Rufus breaks it he then gets me with a dropkick, he shoots me into the ropes I manage to duck a forearm and come back with a knife edge chop followed by a European Uppercut, I bring the forearm back for another uppercut but he manage to get the side headlock, he goes for a standing switch into a hammerlock, I manage to break out and go for the backbreaker but he fights back with a headbutt, he feels the energy from the crowd and rears back for another headbutt but as he gets closer I let the green mist go into his eyes and then add an eye gouge, I then begin to build momentum with a double throat thrust then add a roundhouse chop to the neck, as he’s down I lock in the nerve pinch then apply the Japanese self-stranglehold but he refuses to give in, as he gets to his feet I do for the double arm ddt but he manages to break it and then hits a clubbing blow across my back, he then connects with a kick to the back of the head, feeling groggy I manage to get to my feet and avoid a headbutt and manage to go for the Mandible Claw but he manages to break it, he goes for an arm wringer but I manage to slip out and hit him with a Face Claw and take him down to the mat the ref checks on him and I get the submission!! Rating: C The referee hands me the Mid-Atlantic heavyweight belt as the crowd begin jeering, I didn’t know that Rufus was this well liked, I show the title off and leave ringside heading towards the back, as I get to the back a few of the guys come over and congratulate me on my title win, another match over with but this time a championship captured. As I get back to my hotel to rest after another gruelling match the phone rings, “Hello this is Jim Barnett over at Georgia just wanted to know if your interested in coming over to wrestle in the Georgia territory what do you say?” “Well Mr Barnett I’ve got a good thing going here at Mid-Atlantic I don’t know if I could just walk out on Mr Crockett” I reply, I remembered reading that Georgia Championship Wrestling is the hottest place to be at the moment, “Well Kabuki I’ll be at the next show and me, Crockett, you and Bill Watts will sit around and sort something out.” Barnett replies, I think to myself why the hell Bill Watts is going to be there “Why Cowboy Bill?” I ask, “Oh didn’t you know he wants you down at Mid-South so he’s going to see if he can sign you up as well.” Jim says goodbye and I end the call thinking I could well end up wrestling for three different promotions. [B][U]Day 3, Week 3 February: Show: MACW on Tour[/U][/B] I get to the arena in good spirits hoping to get a good match tonight The Great Kabuki (C) Vs Manny Fernandez: My first defence of my Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title, the bell rings and the match is under way, I hit him with a snapmare takedown and go for the nerve pinch but he manages to break out, he scoops me up for a bodyslam but I slip out and connect with a backbreaker, I go for a seated back kick but Manny dodges, he gets to his feet and applies a side headlock, now I’m in for a bit of chain wrestling, he takes me down with a snapmare the drives the knee to the arm, he picks me up and tries another headlock I manage to block but Manny overpowers me and tosses me to the corner he runs in full steam for a should to the ribs but I move, I return fire with a spinning back fist and the hit him while he’s down with a seated back kick, I begin to show off to the crowd whilst Manny’s down and signal for an elbow and as I wind up and go for the drop Manny rolls out the way, the crowd cheer as I make myself look stupid, he then applies a choke hold to my surprise he picks me up and goes back to the snapmare but I manage to slip out. I comeback with two knife edge chops but he fights back and hits me with a backbreaker, he then racks his bootlaces across my face, for a face he sure knows a lot of dirty tricks! He goes back to my shoulder driving those knees home, he picks me up and I manage to quickly counter with a bodyslam, I ascend to the top rope which the fans haven’t seen me do, I dive off doing for a flying chop but Manny side steps, I turn and he walks into another bodyslam, I hit a seated back kick and cover him for a 1 count. I hit him with a hammerlock shoulder breaker and cover him again this time for a two count, he shoots me into the ropes and delivers a hellacious chop which sends me out of the ring through the ropes, I take a minute or two to gather myself I definitely do not want to lose my title on my first defence, I get back in the ring and hit Manny with a ddt and get a near fall, I signal to the crowd for the mist and get Manny on his knees, I go to spray but he moves and I hit the referee’s shirt, he then goes to work with a forearm flurry and then works over my arm with an armbreaker, he goes for an bionic elbow but I avoid it and hit him with a double throat thrust, I drag him to the ropes and drape his leg across the ropes and come down on his knee, I then lock on the Abdominal Claw but he refuses to give in, I then apply a Under Nerve chin lock but again he refuses to submit, so as he gets to his feet I put a boot to his gut and then plat him with the double arm ddt, I roll him over and cover: 1…2…3!! Rating: C+ I make my first defence against a tough opponent, a little while later I go into the office and meet with Jim Barnett and Bill Watts and thrash out a deal: GCW: Contract type: Verbal Amount: 1400 per appearance Expires: 352 days left Alignment: Heel Position: Upper Midcarder Mid-South Wrestling Contract type: Verbal Amount: 1400 per appearance Expires: 359 days left Alignment: Heel Position: Upper Midcarder I shake hands with them both and leave not only still with my title but with two fresh contracts with different promotions without leaving Mid-Atlantic.

[B][U]Day 6, Week 3, February: Show: Mid-Atlantic Championship:[/U][/B] The Great Kabuki (C) Vs Don Kernodle: Well looking at the line up tonight I got Don Kernodle in the main event in my second defence of the Mid-Atlantic title, this is also my first appearance in the main event so I hope to impress but I haven’t yet debuted for either GCW or Mid-South, I hope to soon. I stop in the locker room and talk to Jimmy Valiant and Ivan Koloff about my match psychology; they give me some good pointers. The bell rings and we lock up, Kernodle applies a front face lock he then climbs to the tope rope and connects with a second rope dropkick, he picks me up and takes me down with a snapmare followed by a rear chinlock, I manage to fight out and deliver a European Uppercut and a Japanese arm drag, as he’s on the mat I apply the nerve hold. Kernodle is out on the mat and I go for the elbow but miss, he capitalises picking me up and going for an irish whip but I counter throwing him into the ropes and deliver a back kick, I got to work with a succession of European uppercuts knocking Kernodle down, he dodges a seated back kick but I catch him with a backbreaker, I again miss the seated back kick and he catches me with a few right hands I counter his momentum with a judo sweep, I apply the nerve hold again looking to tire him out, I shoot him into the ropes but he reverses and catch me in the jaw with a perfectly timed dropkick, I manage to avoid the knee drop as he gets to his feet I take him down with a judo sweep and go for cover and get a one count, I drape his leg across the ropes and come crashing down looking to injure his knee, I pick him up and deliver a chop to the head I then get behind him and deliver a back suplex, Kernodle throws a forearm which I duck and deliver another back suplex I decide this is a good time to slow the pace down and apply a choke hold. I signal to the crowd for another suplex but Kernodle has it well read and deliver a forearm, I stumble back knocking the referee down, Kernodle goes to the top looking for a flying knee but as he comes off I hit him with the green mist and then gouge his eyes, he recovers from the mist and as I run in for a clothesline he dropkicks my knees, he then applies an inside toehold but I get to the ropes, he goes back to the knee with a leg grapevine and then another inside toehold, recovering I go for an inverted face lock backbreaker but Kernodle slips out, the referee gets to his feet again, I can feel him gaining momentum he breaks my attempt at the double arm ddt and comes back with a clothesline, he gets to the top rope and connects with a flying knee drop he gets a near fall, he then signals to the crowd and applies the cobra clutch but I refused to give in, I duck a brass knuckle punch but he breaks the mandible claw, I nail him with the green mist and the referee warns me, he comes back with dropkick to the knee then hits another second rope dropkick, he picks me up and as he goes for another cobra clutch I get him again with another green mist, this time the ref rings the bell disqualifying me!! Rating: B I managed to keep my title, I put a few boots to a blind Kernodle and throw him from the ring, I leave the ring clutching my Mid-Atlantic title. World Overness [COLOR="red"]USA 69 +1[/COLOR] Canada 45 Mexico 45 Japan 70 UK 45 Europe 30 Australia 30 Skills & Abilities [COLOR="red"]Spirit 75 -2[/COLOR] Power 55 Technique 65 [COLOR="red"]Speed 41 +1 Psychology 81 +2[/COLOR] Stamina 71 Toughness 80 Charisma 92 Microphone 30 Safety 91 Looks 86 [COLOR="Red"]Respect 74 +1[/COLOR] Day 3, Week 4, February: Show: MACW on Tour: The Great Kabuki (C) Vs Bugsy McGraw: Another defence of my title, I speak to Tully Blanchard in the back about improving my microphone skills, he gives me some helpful tips. The bell rings and McGraw comes in with a full arm twist then an arm whip and an arm wringer smash and nails me with a hard shot to the face, he goes back to arm but I counter with a judo sweep and then apply a nerve hold, I whip him into the corner and try to follow up with a knife edge chop but he avoids it and hits me with sharp elbow to the side of the head, he goes back to the arm with an arm whip but I counter by slipping out of a top wrist lock I then go for a hammerlock looking to weaken his shoulder, I go for a hammerlock blow but he slips out, he climbs the top rope and delivers a double axe handle them takes advantage of me being on the mat and delivers a painful kick to the back of my head. I manage to avoid a forearm and counter with a back suplex and then wail away with chops to the neck, I go for a double throat thrust but McGraw counters with a punch, he then goes to work on my arm violently pulling it looking to dislocate it, the pain brings me to my knees, I counter rope assisted knee drop and counter with another back suplex driving McGraw to the mat. I try for a ddt but he has it well scouted and blocks, I whip him into the ropes and hit him with a back kick, I then go to work on his leg with knee drop knee breaker, I go for an armpit claw but he breaks out, he then whips me into the ropes and I go flying with a backdrop, he picks me up and goes for a hammerlock shoulder breaker but I manage to slip out and then stalk my opponent then apply the Iron Claw but McGraw refuses to give in. I go for the face claw but he counters with a mafia kick, I manage to avoid a face slam to mat, I irish whip him into the ropes and connect with a Heart Kick, I cover him: 1…2…3! Rating: C I get my hand raised and receive my title making it two defences, I leave the ring clutching my shoulder, a tough match and a satisfied win.

[B][U]Day 6, Week 4, February: Mid-Atlantic Championship:[/U][/B] No match tonight, I spot NWA World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair and chat to him about match psychology, he gives me some tips. I sit back and enjoy the show the main event being Jimmy Valiant Vs Nikita Koloff. [B][U]Day 3, Week 1, March: MACW on Tour:[/U][/B] The Great Kabuki (C) Vs Don Kernodle: This is what I’ve been looking for another shot at Kernodle, he gets another shot at my title, I get to rectify my loss via disqualification. The bell rings and Kernodle comes at me with a European uppercut but I manage to avoid he whips me into the ropes and hits a punch he then takes me down with a hip lock takedown, Kernodle then applies a head scissor but I manage to get to the ropes. He whips me into the ropes again but I counter with a shoulder block, as he gets back to his feet I hit a Japanese arm drag followed by a seated back kick, I get him to his feet and go for a backbreaker but he blocks with a side headlock, I counter with a hammerlock and work over the shoulder, I then deliver a backbreaker, whilst on the mat I go for a choke but he breaks, Kernodle then goes to the tope rope but I avoid a flying knee, I go for a second rope knee stomp but Kernodle avoids it. Kernodle gets back to his feet and then delivers a flurry of forearms, a couple of stiff shots later I slip out of an arm wringer and drive him to the canvas with a back suplex, I then go for a slingshot backbreaker but he blocks, I whip him into the ropes and deliver a roundhouse chop, I then manage to debut a new move as I go for a gutwrench suplex in mid-air I turn it into a backbreaker, the crowd gasp then applaud. I sense this may be the perfect chance to finish the match, I whip Kernodle into the ropes and get ready to deliver the heart kick but he manages to avoid, he then goes for the cobra clutch but I break it, he then ducks a spin kick and goes to the tope rope and connects with a second rope dropkick which sends me to the mat, he then delivers a neckbreaker, he goes to the top rope again but I manage to catch crutching him and then throwing him off I go for a cover but get a two count, I then hit a neckbreaker and cover again for another near fall. The frustration is getting to me now and I got for another heart kick but Kernodle avoids it, I then hit a double underhook backbreaker and cover again and yet again he slips out, I slap the mat and look at the referee and ask him to count faster, I then apply a nerve hold looking to tire him out, he fights out and whips me into the corner I dodge a corner dropkick and go for a face claw, he counters with a cobra clutch, he takes me down to the mat and the pain is too much and I submit!! We have a NEW Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion: Don Kernodle. Rating: C+ Don Kernodle is handed the belt as the crowd gets to its feet applauding the match, I get to my feet and confront the referee asking what had happened, he tells me I lost the title, I’m furious and kick the ropes and grab the ref threatening to kick his ass, but I leave the ring hoping to get another shot at Kernodle for a third time and get my title back!! World Overness [COLOR="red"]USA 69 +1[/COLOR] Canada 45 Mexico 45 Japan 70 UK 45 Europe 30 Australia 30 Skills & Abilities [COLOR="red"]Spirit 75 -4[/COLOR] Power 55 Technique 65 [COLOR="red"]Speed 41 +1 Psychology 81 +2[/COLOR] Stamina 71 Toughness 80 Charisma 92 Microphone 30 Safety 91 Looks 86 [COLOR="Red"]Respect 74 +1[/COLOR] [B][U]Day 6, Week 1, March: Georgia Championship Wrestling:[/U][/B] I turn up tonight at the GCW show, but with no match on tonight much to my disappointment hoping to work off some of my anger from my loss to Kernodle, I walk around the locker room introducing myself to a few of the guys, I speak with Mr Wrestling, Gordon Solie and Gene Anderson before watch how Georgia do things. The surprise of the night is Chavo Guerrero getting a victory of Road Warrior Animal, I didn’t see that coming! [B][U]Day 2, Week 2, March: MSW Wastleland:[/U][/B] I decide with nothing else to do I go down to Mid-South’s show, I get into the arena and with no match on tonight either I think it’s a good idea to do what I did at Georgia and introduce myself and get my face recognised, I congratulate Chavo over his win against Animal at the Georgia show, he appreciates it, I spot Ernie Ladd and decide to go chat, I ask him for advice and the response I get is colder then the other side of the pillow so to speak with a “Why the hell should I help you!” Ladd walks off, I decide to no let it bother me but hey what an ass!

[B][U]Day 5, Week 2, March:[/U][/B] I get a phone call from my agent; two new promotions want to speak to me, Maple Leaf Wrestling and World Class Championship Wrestling. I’ll see what they have to offer but I may pass. I’ve decided to accept WCCW offer and join them in Dallas: WCCW Contract type: Verbal Amount: 1400 per appearance Expires: 365 days left Alignment: Heel Position: Upper Midcarder GCW Omni Auditorium Spectacular: The big Georgia show, not wrestling tonight, the main event looks good, a tag match with Jake Roberts and Killer Kahn against the team of Ole Anderson and The Masked Superstar. [B][U]Day 6, Week 2, March: MACW Boogie Jam:[/U][/B] Before the big MACW show happens Mid-Atlantic Championship is held, the main event being Don Kernodle defending MY Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title against Angelo Mosca Jr. Kernodle picks up the win; he’s just keeping it warm! At tonight’s Boogie Jam I’ve got Rufus R. Jones, the man I beat to capture the Mid-Atlantic title, I hope to beat him again. The Great Kabuki Vs Rufus R. Jones: The bell rings and we get under way, I start off by going for a hammerlock blow but Rufus blocks I then deliver a backbreaker and look for the nerve hold, Rufus breaks out he gets back to his feet and applies a hammerlock then follows it up with a full arm drag and twist, he goes for an arm wringer but I manage to slip out and counter with a Japanese arm drag, while he’s down on the mat I apply the nerve hold, I then go for a seated back kick but Rufus manages to avoid it, he then applies a front facelock and the switches to a hammerlock. I manage to slip out of an arm bar and take him down with a judo sweep, I go for an elbow drop but he avoids and picks me up and slaps on the side headlock, he shoots me into the ropes and I duck out of a clubbing blow, Rufus seems to be on his game tonight, I go for a spinning back fist he manages to avoid it and counter with a forearm blow to the face, then to my shock he hits a Butt bite which sends me running out of the ring, like a true heel I complain the referee to try and get him disqualified but instead I start getting counted out, I get back in to the ring and he applies another arm wringer, I counter with a backbreaker and then apply a choke hold, the ref gives me the five count, I give it to four before letting go. I whip him into the corner looking for a corner knife edge chop but he avoids and as I turn around he hits me with a Coco Butt and then wraps me up in a bear squeeze, he then hits a handstand knee driver to leg which is agony! He then starts going to work with a seated punch flurry, I manage to get to my feet and hit him with a judo sweep and the apply another choke hold looking to try and dictate the pace of the match by slowing him down and knocking the wind out of him, I then apply a rear seated chinlock, I go for a second rope knee stomp but Rufus has it scouted and avoids it, he gets to his feet I manage to avoid another coco butt. I scoop him up and deliver a bodyslam, he avoids another second rope knee stomp but I also avoid a draped second rope butt drop sending Rufus crotching himself on the ropes, I drill him to the mat with a back suplex, Rufus gets to his feet I avoid a seated bionic elbow flurry, as he turns around I deliver double chop to neck which doesn’t phase him, I then hit a double throat thrust but he counters with a punch then coco butt. Rufus can obviously see the end and goes in with a punch flurry then applies a bear squeeze, I get out a look for hammerlock but he counters with another coco butt, I get to my feet just as Rufus comes off the ropes with a running headbutt sending me down, I can feel the blood running down my face, Rufus goes for the cover: 1…2…3!! Rating: C That’s two loses in a row! I need to get back on track if I want another shot at Kernodle, but I have to give it to Rufus who seemed to want to get revenge for his earlier loss to me. [B][U]World Overness[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]USA 67 -2[/COLOR] Canada 45 Mexico 45 Japan 70 UK 45 Europe 30 Australia 30 [B][U]Skills & Abilities[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Spirit 71 -6 Power 56 +1[/COLOR] Technique 65 [COLOR="red"]Speed 42 +2 Psychology 81 +2[/COLOR] Stamina 71 Toughness 80 [COLOR="red"]Charisma 93 +1 Microphone 31 +1[/COLOR] Safety 91 Looks 86 [COLOR="red"]Respect 74 +1[/COLOR] [B][U]Day 1, Week 3, March: WCCW: Irving Texas Stadium:[/U][/B] My first match for WCCW at there Irving Texas show and looking at the line up I’ve got the dangerous Bruiser Brody, this being my first match with this promotion I hope I can break my two match loosing streak and get back on track. The Great Kabuki Vs Bruiser Brody: The bell rings and the match begins, I immediately go in with a European uppercut he then comes back with a hiplock takedown followed by a grounded arm bar, he picks me up but I avoid the arm wringer, I then hit a spinning back fist then a judo sweep, I look for a choke hold but Brody breaks the referee gets knocked down. I get whipped into the ropes and get hit by a clubbing blow, I slip out of a front facelock and hit an arm wringer smash then a European uppercut, I shoot him into the ropes but he avoids a knife edge chop, he throws me to the ropes and then hits another clubbing blow. The ref gets to his feet, I irish whip him into the ropes and hit a back kick, I then try a sweeping ankle takedown but Brody blocks, he then hits a suplex. I get up and knock him down with a knife edge chop and get a one count, I use a sweeping ankle trip takedown but he breaks the nerve hold, we then lock up in a collar and elbow tie up and he shoots me into the ropes and delivers a kick to the gut, he then hits a running dropkick. I then manage to gain control of the match with a judo sweep, I then keep him on the mat using choke holds, back kicks and elbow drops, and Brody avoids the last seated back kick the crowd begin to get back into it. I block a giant choke and counter with a knife edge chop and get a one count, I then apply a front facelock then a snapmare takedown and use the ropes to hit the second rope knee stomp, I then use rear chinlocks and choke holds to wear Brody down. Brody gets to his feet and gets hit by a double throat thrust then a hammerlock shoulderbreaker, I then spray the mist in his eyes and gouge away, the ref warns me any more of that and I’ll be disqualified, Brody then avoids roundhouse kick and hits a suplex, he then slams my head repeatedly into the mat, as he’s picking me up I hit him with a neckbreaker. He avoids a back kick and comes back with double chops to my neck, he goes to throw me over the rope but I block, I then hit him with a short arm clothesline, I go for a face claw to finish the match but he breaks out, while the refs not looking I uses the mist again as Brody stumbles around I hook him up and deliver the double arm ddt, he’s busted wide open I cover for a near fall. I then signal to the crowd and go for the heart kick he counters with a bodyslam, I avoid the seated hammer and hit another double arm ddt, I cover: 1…2…3!! Rating: B- I get my hand raised after a hard fought match, making a good debut and breaker my losing streak. A little while later I meet up with Brody in the back and he congratulates me and hopes we can have another match again some time. [B][U]World Overness[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]USA 70 +3[/COLOR] Canada 45 Mexico 45 Japan 70 UK 45 Europe 30 Australia 30 [B][U]Skills & Abilities[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Spirit 73 -4 Power 56 +1[/COLOR] Technique 65 [COLOR="red"]Speed 42 +2 Psychology 81 +2[/COLOR] Stamina 71 [COLOR="red"]Toughness 81 +1 Charisma 93 +1 Microphone 31 +1[/COLOR] Safety 91 Looks 86 [COLOR="red"]Respect 74 +1[/COLOR] [B][U]Day 3, Week 3, March: MACW on Tour:[/U][/B] No match tonight, I run into Wahoo and ask him about ring psychology and he gives me some pointers, we have a chat about my matches and he says he’s liked what he’s seen and tells me to keep it up, I then spot Dusty around and ask him some tips on microphone skills, he also helps me out, I’m beginning to feel that Mid-Atlantic is starting to feel like home, Tommy Lane approaches me and we chat, he points out to me that I’m wrestling in the southern half of the states, I didn’t realise that before but that gets me thinking about some northern exposure, I tell my agent that after a little while with Mid-Atlantic to put some feelers out to WWF, Stampede Wrestling and maybe Pacific Northwest, but for now I want that Mid-Atlantic title back. [B][U]Day 6, Week 3, March: Mid-Atlantic Championship:[/U][/B] Its time to wrestle Rufus Jones again, I hope to beat him again to make it 2-1 to me, I speak to Terry Funk about pushes he tells me to keep working hard and I should get a push soon. The Great Kabuki Vs Rufus Jones: The bell rings and Rufus hits a kick to gut then a full arm drag with twist, I can feel this may be going the same way as my last match, he then applies a hammerlock, I manage to avoid a forearm blow, I go for an arm wringer but he blocks so I counter a backbreaker, I whip him into the ropes and hit a back kick, I then follow up with a bodyslam, I then apply the choke hold and hit an elbow drop and a seated back kick, felling I’m in control I go for another back kick but Rufus avoids, I regain the momentum with an arm drag then a snapmare takedown, he manages to fight back with punches, he goes for a kick to the gut but I counter with a judo sweep, I go to the top rope and come off with a flying knife edge chop, I then apply a rear chinlock. Rufus fights out, I avoid a side headlock and hit a back suplex, I pick him up and apply an arm wringer then hit a knee breaker, I go for an elbow drop be he avoids, he goes for a seated back kick but I avoid, I then hook him up and deliver an double underhook backbreaker, I then go for a gutwrench backbreaker but Rufus fights out with a few forearm shots, he then delivers punches and forearm blows. Rufus with the crowd getting behind him goes for a rope rake but I counter and deliver the devastating gutwrench backbreaker, as Rufus’s is in agony I apply a rear chinlock adding more pressure to his back, he gets back to his feet and hits an arm wringer smash, he signals to the crowd but I manage to avoid the coco butt, I go for a twisting neckbreaker but Rufus counters with the coco butt, I shake the cobwebs loose and fight back I hit a double throat thrust then go for The Abdominal Claw but he breaks it, I then apply the Grounded Armpit claw, he refuses to submit, I go for the double arm ddt but he counters with a charging forearm. I at last counter the coco butt with the face claw and yet again he doesn’t give in, he whips me into the ropes and delivers a spinning elbow to the stomach, I feel the wind rush out as I stumble backwards, he tries an irish whip again but I manage to reverse but he avoids the heart kick, I again avoid the coco butt and as he turns I nail him with the hear kick, I cover for a near fall, I signal to crowd its over, they get to their feet booing and jeering, I hook him up and deliver the double arm ddt, I cover: 1…2…3!! Rating: C+ I get the victory over Rufus, once I got the momentum going he couldn’t get back into the match, I think that the gutwrench backbreaker took a lot out of him, the crowd still boo as I leave the ring. [B][U]World Overness[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]USA 70 +3[/COLOR] Canada 45 Mexico 45 Japan 70 UK 45 Europe 30 Australia 30 [B][U]Skills & Abilities[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Spirit 73 -4 Power 56 +1[/COLOR] Technique 65 [COLOR="red"]Speed 42 +2 Psychology 82 +3[/COLOR] Stamina 71 [COLOR="red"]Toughness 81 +1 Charisma 93 +1 Microphone 32 +2[/COLOR] Safety 91 Looks 86 [COLOR="Red"]Respect 75 +2[/COLOR] [B][U]Day 2, Week 4, March: WCCW: The Dallas Sportatorium Show:[/U][/B] I can’t believe it, another WCCW show and I’m in the main event against the promoter Fritz Von Erich’s son The Modern Day Warrior Kerry Von Erich! This could mean big things if I win tonight. The Great Kabuki Vs Kerry Von Erich: The bell rings and Kerry hammers away with rights and lefts sending me into the ropes, he goes for an arm wringer but I slip out I then hit a backbreaker followed by a nerve hold, I pick him up and deliver another backbreaker, Kerry fights back with forearms I cut him off with a judo sweep, I then hit him with a few seated back kicks, I whip him into the corner and hit knife edge chops, the crowd is really getting on me for beating on their hero, I go for anther chop but he avoids and goes to the top rope but I manage to stop him, I hit him with a judo sweep, I then apply a rear chin lock, I drag him over to the ropes and hit draped second rope stomp, I pick him up and deliver the double underhook backbreaker, I pick him up by his hair and hit a back suplex. I go for a double throat thrust but he counters with a forearm, he then hits a dropkick, I slip out of an arm bar, he goes for a monkey flip and as he hits the floor trying to pull me over I drop down and spray the green mist in his eyes, I pick him up and hit a back suplex, I then go for a knee drop knee breaker but he gets to the ropes, he goes for a forearm but I avoid it and hit a gut buster, the crowd is going wild hoping another Von Erich brother will come down and help out Kerry, I catch onto this and look at the entrance way and gesture to the crowd that no ones coming to help. I go for a knife edge chop but he avoids and applies a front facelock, he then goes to the top rope, I manage to catch him and pull him off the top, I then deliver the infamous gutwrench backbreaker, I get a near fall on Kerry. I apply the Japanese self-stranglehold but he refuses to submit, he then breaks the mandible claw, he then goes for a side headlock I counter and turn it in to the Iron claw, the crowd goes mad because the Von Erich’s use this hold and to make Kerry submit to his would be a slap in the face!! Kerry holds on for a while as the crowd cheer him on, but I apply the pressure: Kerry Submits!! Rating: C The referee raises my hand in victory, I even use the Von Erich signal for the claw to the crowds disgust, I leave ringside pleased with having a good match with Kerry also with beating the promoter’s son.

[B][U][B][/B]Day 6, Week 4, March: Mid-Atlantic Championship:[/U][/B] I’ve got Don Kernodle again tonight for the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title, this is my chance to regain the gold from Kernodle who’s been keeping it warm!! The Great Kabuki Vs Don Kernodle (C): The bell rings and Kernodle goes to work with a wrist lock, I manage to reverse an irish whip attempt and counter with a knife edge chop, I then hit a seated back kick, Kernodle then avoids an elbow drop and applies head scissors, I manage to get to the ropes. He then applies a full arm drag with twist while trying to slip out of the hold I knock the referee down, Kernodle comes back with a forearm, he picks me up and tries an arm wringer but I manage to slip out, Kernodle then counters a roundhouse chop to neck with rights and lefts, I manage to slip out of the top wrist lock and hit a back suplex. I then apply a choke hold which the ref warns me about so I pick him up and hit a European uppercut followed by a double underhook backbreaker; I pick him up again and deliver the gutwrench backbreaker, I apply a rear chinlock, I then pick him up and hit a ddt and make the cover for a two count. I attempt a northern lights suplex which he counters and hits a dropkick to my knees, he then applies the single leg grapevine, he the goes for a Boston crab but I slip out. I comeback with chops to his head, I then apply a rear chinlock, I then pick him up and apply the Japanese self-stranglehold but fail to make Kernodle submit, Kernodle climbs to the top rope and delivers a flying standing knee. I manage to block a leg grapevine, he picks me up and hits a double underhook suplex, he then locks in an inside toe hold but I get to the ropes in time. Kernodle goes for another dropkick to the knee which I avoid, I then manage to hit the double arm ddt getting a near fall. Kernodle gets to his feet and hits me with a running clothesline, he picks me up and I manage to avoid the running knee, he then rolls me up with a small package getting a near fall. He then reverse my irish whip attempt and delivers a powerslam, I manage to get to my feet in time to avoid another running clothesline, as Kernodle turns around I plant a boot in his gut and hook him and deliver the double arm ddt, I cover: 1…2…3!!! We have a NEW Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion!! [B]Rating: C+[/B] The match ends and I can’t believe it!! I ask the referee if I got the win and he hands me the title belt, I hold it above my head as the crowd give a mixed reaction, I can’t believe I am now a 2-time, 2-time Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion. [B][U]World Overness[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]USA 73 +3[/COLOR] Canada 45 Mexico 45 Japan 70 UK 45 Europe 30 Australia 30 [B][U]Skills & Abilities[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Spirit 73 -4 Power 56 +1[/COLOR] Technique 65 [COLOR="red"]Speed 42 +2 Psychology 82 +3[/COLOR] Stamina 71 [COLOR="red"]Toughness 81 +1 Charisma 93 +1 Microphone 32 +2[/COLOR] Safety 91 Looks 86 [COLOR="red"]Respect 75 +2[/COLOR] [B][U]Day 3, Week 1, April: Mid-Atlantic Championship:[/U][/B] My first defence of newly won Mid-Atlantic title is against Rufus Jones, I’ve wrestled Rufus a few times know and with the title on the line I hope not to lose it my first defence. The Great Kabuki (C) Vs Rufus Jones: The bell rings and I hit Rufus with a European uppercut then a backbreaker, I go for an elbow drop and miss, Rufus picks me up and applies a top wrist lock, he then goes for a arm wringer and I manage to slip out and whip him into the corner and deliver a series of chops, Rufus manages to get out of the corner. I take him down with a judo sweep but Rufus breaks the rear chinlock, we get to our feet and Rufus hits a headbutt and forearm blow, Rufus goes for irish whip but I reverse and nail him with a roundhouse chop, I then get behind him and hit him with a back suplex and go for the cover getting a two count. I pick Rufus up and hit him with a gutwrench backbreaker and get another near fall, I then pick him up and hit the double arm ddt and get yet another near fall to my frustration. I signal to crowd and as Rufus gets up and slap on the Iron Claw! Rufus submits!! [B]Rating: C+[/B] The bell rings to end the match and I successfully defend my title, I’m a little disappointed that Rufus didn’t put of more of a fight. [B][U]Day 5, Week 1, April:[/U][/B] My agent gets in touch with me telling me that Antonio Inoki has been in touch asking if I’d be interested in going back to Japan and wrestling for New Japan. I think about it for a while and decide that for me to go back to Japan then I’m going to have to leave a couple of promotions. Having not wrestled enough for Mid-South and Georgia Championship I tell my agent to inform them that I’m quitting their promotions. NJPW Contract type: Verbal Amount: 1400 per appearance Expires: 365 days left Alignment: Heel Position: Upper Midcarder [B][U]NJPW: World Pro Wrestling:[/U][/B] I arrive in Japan to be greeted by Inoki, we chat for a while and I enter the locker room, I have no match tonight but I’m in awe as I see some Japanese wrestling legends Tiger Mask, Jushin Thunder Lyger, Gran Hamada. I stay around to watch the main event Anontio Inoki against Tiger Mask. Inoki retains the WWF International title. [B][U]Day 3, Week 2, April: Mid-Atlantic Championship[/U][/B]: I got Angelo Mosca Jr tonight for the title, my first match in Mid-Atlantic was against Angelo, but this time I’m defending my title and Angelo hasn’t had the best luck of late losing three in a row. The Great Kabuki (C) Vs Angelo Mosca Jr: A short match, I dominated him with European uppercuts and working him over on the mat with kicks, chinlocks and the odd choke hold. Angelo did manage to fight back with arm bars and dropkicks but I took control again, I did debut a new move, when Angelo was down I went to the top rope and came off with a flying stomp to his stomach, I don’t think the crowd judging by their reaction had seen that before. I apply the Iron Claw to get the submission. [B]Rating: C[/B] This is the second defence of my title; I pleased with how things are going so far and with my Mid-Atlantic contract ending soon I hope to get a renewal. The main event of tonight’s show was Ric Flair retaining the NWA World Heavyweight title against Dusty Rhodes. [B][U]Day 5, Week 2, April: NJPW: World Pro Wrestling:[/U][/B] I’m in Japan for a NJPW show, its nice being back here after leaving to purse my career in America. Tonight I take on the legendary Tatsumi Fujinami in what could be a Japanese match of the year (fingers crossed!) The Great Kabuki Vs Tatsumi Fujinami: The bell rings and we lock up, I go for the judo sweep but Tatsumi jumps avoiding being taken down, I then go for a spinning back fist and as I spin he applies the side headlock a veteran move which catches me by surprise, he then uses a double leg trip to take me down to the mat, I get back to my feet and catch him with a knife edge chop, I hit a bodyslam and challenge him to get up, Tatsumi gets up and throws me to the corner and uses repeated shoulder rams knocking the wind out of me. I fight out of the corner I hit him with a spinning back fist and follow up with a backbreaker, I the go for a choke hold but he gets to the ropes, I then deliver a European uppercut and upon contact I hear a snapping noise and see large amounts of blood pouring from Tatsumi’s face, with a broken nose Tatsumi manages to reverse an irish whip and throw me to the corner he then rams my head into the turnbuckle, I stumble out of the corner and Tatsumi nails me with a clubbing blow, I manage to gather myself and whip him into the ropes and hit a hip toss and cover for a one count, I then go for the double underhook backbreaker but he breaks it but I avoid a clothesline and hit a back suplex and get another one count. Tatsumi gets back to his feet and attempts a leg drag I block and he switches to a hammerlock then into a single leg trip, he gets me to my feet hits a judo sweep he then drives his knee to my leg, he gets me to my feet and hits a belly to belly double arm bar, trying to get me back for his injury he fires away with repeated European uppercuts, he then goes for another belly to belly but I counter with a head vice. He comes back with a double underhook suplex, he then whips me into the corner and comes charging in for a shoulder ram but I counter with a standing stomach claw but Tatsumi fails to submit, I go to work with chops to the neck and then hit a ddt, I cover and get a near fall. I go for a gutwrench backbreaker but Tatsumi counters with a palm thrust, I then go for a back suplex but he counters with a back fist which connects with the side of my head, for a moment I lose the hearing in my left ear, shaking it off I walk into Tatsumi’s hammerlock kick but I manage to break out and hit him with the gutwrench backbreaker getting a near fall. I then hit him with a gut buster and lock in the Abdominal Claw which doesn’t make him submit, I then go for a face claw but he doesn’t submit, I got for the double arm ddt but he breaks hit and counters with a rolling wheel kick, he then goes for a bear squeeze but a counter it with a hear kick and quickly make the cover: 1…2…3!! [B]Rating: C+[/B] After the match in the back I manage to catch up with Tatsumi in the doctors office getting his nose sorted out, “Hey Tatsumi, sorry about the nose I caught you pretty good with that shot I didn’t realise how hard I threw it.” I say, Tatsumi looks up “Don’t worry Kabuki, I think the crowd loved it, they really got on you for it, hopefully next time we meet I can get you back.” We shake hands and go our separate ways. [B][U]Day 6, Week 2, April: Mid-Atlantic Championship: Crockett Cup:[/U][/B] I’m back in the states for the big Mid-Atlantic show the Crockett Cup, I got Manny Fernandez tonight, but what interests me is the main event Ric Flair against Jack Briscoe which if I’m right will be for the NWA title should be a good match. I sit down ready for the singles match with Ivan Koloff and Jimmy Valiant, but because Ivan Koloff missed his flight I’m told that my match has been moved forward and I’m up next! The Great Kabuki (C) Vs Manny Fernandez: This is a quick match, after the sudden change of plans I’m completely thrown off my game, Manny comes at me with Mongolian chops and forearm shots, I manage to get in a few moves with a bodyslam and a Japanese arm drag but Manny is in full control working over my arms hammerlocks and when I’m on the mat driving his knee to my arms, I manage to break his momentum a few times with a double throat thrust and I even uses the mist to hopefully gain the upper hand but its no good. I hit the gutwrench backbreaker to get a near fall but as I go for the ddt he slips out and applies the Elevated Hammerlock, with the amount of damage to my shoulder throughout the match I submit! We have a NEW Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion!!! Rating: C I’m pissed off! As Manny celebrates with the title I charge him and plant a knee in his back sending him sprawling to the floor, I follow outside and beat on him for a bit, I use the camera wires and anything else I can find, I roll him into the ring and use the title to knock him out cold. [B][U]Day 3, Week 3, April: MACW on Tour:[/U][/B] I look at the booking sheet tonight and I’ve got Rufus Jones, still unhappy about what happened a few days ago I see this as perfect chance to work off some of the anger and frustration. The Great Kabuki Vs Rufus Jones: In the ring I focus on this match with Rufus and goes to work with chops and uppercuts dropping him to the mat, I go to work with choke holds and seated back kicks, Rufus goes for a suplex but I counter with a ddt, I pick him up and deliver a double chop to his neck, I then gutwrench him into a backbreaker getting a two count. I being to get frustrated with the ref and grab him and force him into the corner and threaten to punch his lights out! As I turn around I get his with a dropkick, he follows up with a butt drop, I then recover looking to pull the tricks out attempting the face claw but he breaks it, I try the Iron Claw but he slips out and I even try the Asiatic Spike but he blocks it, I then hit him with a double arm ddt and cover: 1…2…3!! [B]Rating: C[/B] After the match, I decide to get some heat from the crowd so I pick up Rufus and spray him with the green mist and while he’s down stomp the hell out of him and throw him from the ring, as I leave the ringside area fans are getting on me for what I just did, a couple of fans taunt me so I threaten to slap them silly getting more heat. [B][U]Day 3, Week 4, April: MACW on Tour:[/U][/B] I’ve got Randy Mulkey tonight, I see him in the back and we chat a little about our match and certain things that we’d like to happen, he seems like a good guy and being only 22 years old he’s still a bit green so I’ll help out as much as possible, I tell him that if he ever needs advice I’m more than happy to help him. The Great Kabuki Vs Randy Mulkey: The match lasted a good nine minutes and Randy put up a bit of a fight but as soon as the bell rung I shook him with a European uppercut and kept him down with a series of kicks, I let him get a few shots in even hitting top rope double axe handle, I hit him with the double arm ddt and with the crowd booing me for beating on this kid when I cover and the ref gets to the two count I pull him off the mat claiming he kicked out, I got for Asiatic Spike and to my surprise he breaks it, but I apply the Iron Claw and the pressure is too much and he submits. [B]Rating: C[/B] I speak to my agent and tell him to inform NJPW that I wish to leave, not getting the matches as much as I’d like and with the flights there and back I can’t do it, I tell him to thank them and hope to work for them again in the future. [B][U]World Overness[/U][/B] USA 73 Canada 45 Mexico 45 [COLOR="red"]Japan 73 +3[/COLOR] UK 45 Europe 30 Australia 30 [B][U]Skills & Abilities[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Spirit 73 -4 Power 57 +2 Technique 66 +1 Speed 44 +4 Psychology 84 +5[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Stamina 72 +1 Toughness 82 +2 Charisma 94 +2 Microphone 33 +3[/COLOR] Safety 91 Looks 86 [COLOR="red"]Respect 76 +3[/COLOR] [B][U]Day 3, Week 1, May: MACW on Tour:[/U][/B] The Great Kabuki Vs Bill Mulkey: I’ve got Randy’s brother tonight, this match lasted fifteen minutes and he did a lot better then his brother, he even got two near falls on me, he did look for a submission working over my legs with grapevines and leg twists. I was surprised when I countered a charging forearm with a heart kick and covered he kicked out after two, but after hitting a ddt that took a lot out of him the match was in the bag, once I applied the Face Claw he was quick to submit. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B][U]Day 7, Week 1, May:[/U][/B] I arrive at the Mid-Atlantic headquarters to discuss my contract extension; I meet with Jim Crockett and Dusty Rhodes to try and thrash out a deal, the first round of negotiations they offer me: Contract type: Written Amount: 7,416 Duration: 2 years I tell them its too long, they bring the duration down to 1 year and 6 months, I also ask for an increase in my salary and they bring it up to $8,158, the last change I want to make is that I tell them I don’t want to become exclusive to Mid-Atlantic at the moment, they agree to make it pay-per-appearance but this also comes with less money, I discuss with my agent and shake hands with Jim and Dusty, my new contract: Contract type: pay per appearance Amount: $7, 760 Expires: 550 days [B][U]Day 3, Week 3, May: MACW on Tour:[/U][/B] Tonight I get my rematch for the Mid-Atlantic title; I’m hoping to do some damage to Fernandez and retake my title. The Great Kabuki Vs Manny Fernandez (C): The bell rings and Manny trying to get revenge for my post match beat down charges but I avoid the kick to the gut, I counter with a European uppercut, Manny whips me into the ropes and hits me with a shoulder block, he then rakes his boot laces across my face. I manage to slip out of the side headlock, but he counters with a knife edge chop, he picks be back up and nails me with another chop, he goes for an irish whip but I reverse and counter with a high back body drop, I got for a second rope knee stomp but he avoids it, he picks me up and delivers a headbutt, I get behind Manny and go for a back suplex but he counters falling on top getting a one count. I fight back against Manny and deliver a twisting neckbreaker for a one count, I go for the double underhook backbreaker but he breaks it, I soften him up with a double chop to the neck and nail him with the gutwrench backbreaker, Manny begins to fight back, he applies a side headlock then switches to a hammerlock, he then goes to the top rope and hits me with a double axe handle, he whips me into the ropes and comes back with a forearm flurry. He shoots me into the ropes again but as he drops his head for a backdrop I counter with another gutwrench backbreaker getting a two count, I pick him up and got for a northern lights suplex but he breaks it, he whips me into the ropes and delivers the hot shot, he then fires up hitting bionic elbows, he goes for the hammerlock but I break it and comeback with the twisting neckbreaker, he fights back again hitting another forearm flurry and goes to the top rope and hits a doube axe handle, he then goes back to the top and comes off with a flying elbow. He whips me into the ropes and signals for the flying burrito as I come back I manage to duck out of the way, he then goes for a Samoan drop but I counter and hit a ddt getting a near fall, he whips me into the ropes and again goes for the burrito but I again avoid it and go for the grounded armpit claw but he fails to submit. I go for the Abdominal Claw but he breaks it, he then goes for a piledriver hitting it and getting a near fall, Manny begins to feel the crowd getting on his side and once again signals for the flying burrito, he comes off the ropes and I side step sending Manny into the canvas, I see my opportunity and lock on the Abdominal claw: Manny Submits!!! We have a NEW Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion!! [B]Rating: C[/B] The ref hands me the title making me a 3-time Mid-Atlantic champion!! I celebrate in the ring after a well earned victory. [B][U]Day 3, Week 4, May: MACW on Tour:[/U][/B] Tonight I’m defending against “Dirty” Dick Slater, I’ve never wrestled Dick before and I’ve heard a lot about him, so hopefully we’ll put on a good match. The Great Kabuki (C) Vs Dick Slater: The bell rings and I hit the European uppercut and apply a choke hold getting warned by the ref, I go for a seated back kick but Dick avoids, he tosses me to the corner and hits me with the repeated shoulder ram, I go for a backbreaker but he blocks and counters with an arm wringer, Dick goes for a clothesline but I avoid and hit him with a European uppercut and take him down to the mat with the sweeping ankle trip, he fights back and whips me into the corner, he comes charging in but I avoid him and counter with a spinning back fist and then follow up with a backbreaker, I hit a seated back kick and pick him up I go for a double throat thrust with a side headlock takedown. I go for a back suplex but Dick counters with a kick to the gut, he then follows up with a bionic elbow, I come back with a double chop to the neck I then hit the gutwrench backbreaker and cover getting a near fall. I pick him up and hit a gut buster to get another near fall, Dick fights back with a baseball slide which sends me to the outside, we start beating each other up all over ringside and I manage to gain the advantage with a double throat thrust, I set Dick up and ddt him on a chair the ref warns that any more I’ll be disqualified, I roll him back into the ring getting another near fall, it seems to me that this Dick Slater is tougher then he looks! I hit him with a double arm ddt, so confident I signal to the crowd and go for another double arm ddt but he breaks it, he goes for a bionic elbow but I manage to avoid it and counter with a salto suplex but Dick breaks out. I go for the Face Claw but he counters with an eye rake, he counters with the dipsy doo flurry, he goes for the second rope knee stomp but I avoid and go for the Iron Claw but he fails to submit, I go for the double arm ddt but he breaks it and applies a bear squeeze the crowd getting into the match aren’t sure who to cheer since we’re both heels, Dicks goes for the brass knuckles punch but I avoid it, as Dick turns around I hit the double arm ddt and cover: 1…2…3!! [B]Rating: B-[/B] I get my hand raised and handed the title belt, a tough physical match that the crowd seemed to enjoy, as I get to the back some of the guys come and congratulate me on a good entertaining match. [B][U]World Overness[/U][/B] USA 73 Canada 45 Mexico 45 Japan 73 UK 45 Europe 30 Australia 30 [B][U]Skills & Abilities[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Spirit 74 -3[/COLOR] Power 57 Technique 66 [COLOR="red"]Speed 45 +5[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Psychology 86 +7 Stamina 73 +2[/COLOR] Toughness 82 Charisma 94 Microphone 33 Safety 91 Looks 86 Respect 76 [B][U]Day 3, Week 1, June: MACW on Tour:[/U][/B] Tonight is probably my toughest test as Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion, with my second title defence after getting my title back I defend against the monster Nikita Koloff. The Great Kabuki (C) Vs Nikita Koloff: The bell rings and we lock up, he hits kick to the gut and tries a collar and elbow tie up but I slip out and attempt a spinning back fist but he ducks out of the way, I go for a backbreaker but he blocks, he goes for a side headlock takedown but I manage to slip out and counter with a backbreaker followed by a nerve hold, Koloff fights back and tries to unload with right hands but I counter with a bodyslam and follow up with a seated back kick, I go for a choke hold but he breaks and counters with a clubbing blow across the shoulders, I go for a judo sweep but Koloff avoids it and climbs to the top rope, he then comes off with a double axe handle, he picks me up and applies a front face lock followed by a clubbing blow, as I’m staggering around he delivers a headbutt which sends me to the canvas, he goes for side headlock takedown but I counter with a back suplex and cover for a two count. I pick him up and deliver the double underhook backbreaker and apply the pressure with a nerve hold, Koloff tries a hammerlock but I counter and hit a slingshot backbreaker, I cover to get a two count, I can feel that Koloff is weakening so I pick him up and hit the gutwrench backbreaker and cover for another two count, he fights back to his feet and hits a hip lock takedown, he then picks me up and hits a hammerlock bomb. He then goes to work with a seated punch flurry, I fight back and hit a Japanese arm drag I then hit a knee drop knee breaker, I then drape his leg across second rope and hit the second rope knee stomp, I then apply the Abdominal Claw!! Koloff Submits!! Rating: C The crowd are surprised that Nikita submitted, I’m pleased with my performance and happy to defend my title once again, hopefully if I carry on like this I might get a push and maybe a shot at Wahoo McDaniel’s United States Heavyweight title.

[B][U]Day 1, Week 2, June: Mid-Atlantic Championship: Greensboro War Memorial Coliseum:[/U][/B] Tonight I’ve got George South for my Mid-Atlantic title, I see George in the locker room and we talk about the match. The Great Kabuki (C) Vs George South: A short seven minute match, George does pretty well in the opening of the match, I go to the top rope looking for a flying knife edge chop but miss, South comes back with a dropkick and whilst I’m on the mat with a knee drop followed by a grounded arm bar, he hits another knee drop and then goes for another arm bar but I manage to slip out and counter with a backbreaker, I drape his leg across the second rope and hit the second rope knee stomp. South fights back whipping me into the ropes but I reverse and as he comes back I hit a high back body drop, I cover him for a two count. I then hit him with a double thrust to the throat followed by a gut buster and while his on the floor I apply the Grounded Armpit Claw: South Submits! [B]Rating: D[/B] The bell rings and I get my hand raised, not a Kabuki classic but it’ll do, and I have now passed my previous defences record with three defences where before I defended my title twice before losing it. [B][U]Day 3, Week 2, June: MACW on Tour:[/U][/B] Tonight I’ve got a rematch with Jimmy Valiant, it’s a 30 minute time limit match for the Mid-Atlantic title, this could be tough match so I’m looking to put Jimmy away early. The Great Kabuki (C) Vs Jimmy Valiant: The bell rings and I hit a bodyslam on Jimmy then apply the nerve hold, I go for a seated back kick but he avoids, I avoid a punch I then go for a hammerlock but he counters with a full arm drag with twist and follows up with an eye rake, he then applies a hammerlock and then hits a back rake. He goes for a headbutt but I counter with a sweeping ankle trip takedown and cover for a 1 count, I apply a hammerlock and being to hammer away on his shoulder, I then hit a seated back kick, Jimmy fights back but I avoid a forearm blow, I go for a backbreaker but he counters with another back rake, Jimmy then goes for a top wrist lock but I slip out and hit a backbreaker, Jimmy hits headbutt and goes for a hammerlock but I counter with an arm wringer then I hit a back kick and take him down with a Japanese arm drag and cover for a 1 count. As Jimmy gets to his feet I hit a double chop to the neck, I then go for a double throat thrust but he counters with a forearm blow, he goes for an irish whip but I reverse and hit a high back body drop and get a 2 count on him. I pick him up and hit the gutwrench backbreaker and apply a rear chinlock, Jimmy fights back I manage to slip out of a top wrist lock but he blocks a backbreaker but I counter with a back suplex and cover for a near fall. I’m getting frustrated, I threaten the ref to count faster and as I’m distracted Jimmy hits me with a headbutt, he goes for a roundhouse body punch but I counter with a European uppercut, I then hit him with roundhouse chops and cover for yet another near fall, I pick him up and hit a back suplex I then go to the top rope but miss a flying stomp to stomach, Jimmy then hits me with a seated punch flurry, he then goes for a seated bionic elbow but I avoid and hit him with a gut buster and cover for a near fall. I then hit him with knife edge chop and a double throat thrust, I then hit him with a back kick, the ref warns that the time limit is expiring, I then hit him with an arm wringer back kick which busts Jimmy open, I pick him up and go for the northern lights supelx but Jimmy breaks it and the bell rings to end the match. Judge 1: Kabuki Judge 2: Kabuki Judge 3: Kabuki [B]Rating: C[/B] That was a tough victory, not being able to put him away was frustrating and leaving it to the Judges was taking a huge risk. [B][U]Day 6, Week 2, June: Kabuki Heads North:[/U][/B] My agent tells me that Vince McMahon and Verne Gagne want to meet with me to see if I can be signed to their respective promotions so I meet with Vince first and he offers me: Contract: Written Amount: $6,400 Duration: 2 years I’m happy with Mid-Atlantic at the moment so I ask for a pay per appearance, I ask for a shorter contract as well and the return off is: Contract: Pay per Appearance Amount: $1,760 Duration: 1 year, 6 months I shake with Vince becoming the newest member to the WWF roster at a Upper Midcard positon, I few hours later I meet with Verne, he offers me: Contract: Written Amount: $6,450 Duration: 2 years I also ask to paid per appearance and a shorter contract, Verne agrees and presents me with another offer: Contract: Pay per appearance Amount: $1,760 Duration: 1 year, 6 months I inform him that I’m happy to sign and become an addition to the AWA roster at an Upper Midcard position, I also inform my agent to hand my notice in at WCCW after not getting enough matches, I think it could be down to me beating the promoters son but I could be wrong. I now work for the top three promotions in USA, but I think that I may sign an exclusive contract soon seeing that I’m still at midcard in Mid-Atlantic and upper midcard at the WWF and AWA. [B][U]Day 7, Week 2, June: WWF Challenge:[/U][/B] I arrive at my first WWF show, but with no match on I decide to speak with a few of the guys, I run into Gorilla Monsoon who I ask for Microphone skill tips and he’s more then happy to give me some tips, I also speak to Greg Valentine and Pat Patterson about match psychology tips. [B][U]Day 2, Week 3, June: WWF Tuesday Night Titans:[/U][/B] My first match in the WWF is against Tony Garea, the match is before the main event of Roddy Piper Vs Hulk Hogan, so I hope to make our match a hard one to follow. The Great Kabuki Vs Tony Garea: The bell rings and we lock up and I hit the judo sweep followed by a seated back kick and a seated kick, I go for an arm wringer smash but he slips out, I hit a backbreaker and cover for a one count, I then pick him up and deliver a European uppercut, Garea’s manager the Grand Wizard distracts me and Garea hit me in the face with a punch, he whips me into the ropes and kicks me in the gut, he goes for a headbutt but I avoid it, I counter with a judo sweep and hit another seated kick I then apply a nerve hold, I go for a choke hold but Garea breaks it, the Grand Wizard tries a distraction again so as I go for him Garea applies a side headlock, he then switches to a front facelock and the hits me with a forearm blow, he then picks me up and hits a gutwrench suplex, he picks me up again and hits a rear amateur takedown followed by a knee drop, I fight back up and hit him with a backbreaker and slap on a choke hold getting a three count from the ref, I pick him up and go for a back suplex but Garea counters with a forearm blow, he then hits an arm drag, he goes for a punch but I block but he catches me off guard with another forearm, I slip out of the sided headlock takedown, I go for a back suplex but yet again the Grand Wizard gets on the apron getting my attention, this time I’ve had enough and knock him off with a back kick, the ref also has had enough of the Wizard’s constant interference and sends him to the locker room. I hit Garea with a back suplex and cover for a 2 count, Garea fights back and hits a hip lock takedown, he picks me up and whips me into the ropes and follows it up with a dropkick, he then takes me down with a snap mare and uses the ropes to drop a knee to the back of my head, Garea then goes for the spinning elbow off the ropes but I avoid and apply the face claw but he breaks it and counters with a charging roll up getting a 2 count, he picks me up and whips me into the ropes and hits a dropkick to my knees, as I stumble around I walk right into a small package but I kick out after 2. He then applies an inside toe hold but I get to the ropes and as I get to my feet he hits another dropkick to my knees and hits a charging roll up getting a near fall, I sense that the momentum may be swinging in his favour so I have to do something quick to get the win, I go for the double arm ddt but he breaks it, he then goes for the repeated arm whips but I counter bringing him in close and apply the Iron Claw: Garea Submits!! [B]Rating: C[/B] The ref raises my hand as I win my first match in the WWF, not an easy one I might add but a satisfied performance and a good opponent in Tony Garea, I get to the back and stick around to watch Hulk Hogan beat Roddy Piper in the main event. [B][U]Day 3, Week 3, June: WWF in your Neighbourhood:[/U][/B] I arrive at the building and see that my second WWF match tonight is against the legendary Bruno Sammartino, this is not going to be easy! The Great Kabuki Vs Bruno Sammartino: The bell rings and I go for the front facelock, I follow up with a European uppercut but he counters with a forearm blow, he then locks up with a collar and elbow tie up, he then goes for a suplex but I manage to adjust my weight and fall on top getting 1 count. I hit him with a back kick then follow it up with a backbreaker while he’s on the mat I heat him with a seated back kick and follow it up with a seated kick, Bruno goes for a rope rake but I counter with a bodyslam but Bruno’s too heavy and I fall back and he gets a two count, he whips me into the ropes and hits a forearm blow and follows it up with a giant suplex he then applies a rear chinlock, he picks me up and goes for a clubbing blow but I counter with a Japanese arm drag, I go to the top rope and come off with a flying knife edge chop but Bruno avoids, I fight back with knife edge chops and whip him into the ropes I hit a hip toss and apply a choke hold and then a seated back kick I follow up with a nerve hold and then cover getting 1 count, I pick him up and hit a back suplex, I then drag him over to the ropes and work on his leg with a second rope knee stomp, I pick him up and Bruno tries a forearm but I avoid and counter with a double chop to the neck, I go for a back kick but he avoids and counters with a side headlock and backs me against the ropes, he then hits me with a slap to the chest which hurts like hell! He goes for a suplex but I slip out and hit him with roundhouse chops, Bruno comes back with a kick to the gut and a forearm shot that busts me open above the eye, I go for the gutwrench backbreaker but he counters falling on top getting a 1 count. Bruno is then on me with a punch flurry hammering away trying to open up the cut; he whips me into the ropes and goes for a mafia kick but I counter with a high back body drop, I cover getting a 2 count, Bruno then tries to get to the top rope but I stop him and hit the gutwrench backbreaker, I cover for another 2 count. I pick him up and hit him with knife edge chops, Bruno goes for a charging forearm but I avoid it and apply a front facelock, I then follow it up hitting a ddt getting a near fall, I apply a rear chinlock, I then pick him up and hit a gut buster and go for the Abdominal Claw but he breaks it, he gets to his feet and applies the bear squeeze but I fight back, I apply a front facelock and hit the Asiatic Spike: Bruno Submits!! [B]Rating: C[/B] My second match in the WWF and another win, I see the doctor after the match and he tells me that I have a minor neck injury, must have been from Bruno’s forearm shots and those clubbing blows, I get some treatment, my agent phones and informs me that Mid-Atlantic have given me a push and I’m now at Upper Midcard. [B][U]Thursday, Week 3, June: AWA All-Star Wrestling:[/U][/B] I arrive at the AWA show but with no match I talk to a few of the guys getting myself recognised. I spot Ken Patera and Dick the Bruiser around and sit back and enjoy the show. [B][U]Sunday, Week 3, June: WWF Challenge:[/U][/B] Still nursing a minor neck injury I take on B Brain Blair, I’m first on so I hope to have a quick match because I don’t want my neck to get any worse. The Great Kabuki Vs B Brain Blair: Blair goes for a dropkick straight away but I avoid, I hit him with a European uppercut and then hit him with a back kick, I pick him up and go for a bodyslam but Blair breaks out and counters with a grounded arm bar, he picks me up and goes for a hammerlock but I slip out and hit him with a back suplex and cover for a 1 count. Blair whips me into the ropes and hits me with a knee lift; he then hits a kick to the gut, he goes for a punch but I block but he catches me off guard with a European uppercut, he then applies the straddled arm bar, he goes out to the apron and goes for a slingshot splash but I move out of the way sending him crashing into the mat, I drag him over to the ropes and hit the second rope knee stomp and then apply a rear chin lock. I pick him up from behind and hit him with roundhouse chops, he fights back and goes for a dropkick but I side step and he connects with the ref knocking him out, I shoot him into the ropes and nail the hear kick I cover and look in disbelief as the ref lays unconscious, I decide to wear him out more and apply the Abdominal Claw, I pick him up and whip him into the ropes I bend down looking for a back body drop but Blair stops and hits a swinging neckbreaker! I hit the canvas like I’ve been shot holding my neck, the pain is intense even with a minor injury, Blair then applies the straddled arm bar, he then lines me up for a grounded kangaroo kick but I avoid and hit him with the double arm ddt and cover again but with no ref there’s no count, I go over to the ref and shake him around a bit looking to wake him up and Blair hits me with a forearm and whips me into the ropes and its just my luck as I come back off the ropes the ref is making his recovery, Blair hurtles towards me looking for a crossbody but I catch him and slam him down making the cover, the ref very slowly counts and I get a near fall. Blair fights back and hits a running dropkick, he then goes to the apron again and this time he nails me with the slingshot splash but I again manage to avoid the kangaroo kick, I counter with a ddt but he counters with a small package and gets a near fall, he whips me into the ropes and goes for a back body drop but I counter with the double arm ddt and only get a near fall, I go for the Asiatic Spike but he counters with a small package again getting a 2 count, he then applies a spinning head scissors which is agony with an injured neck, I can fell the end coming and get whipped into the ropes and Blair comes off the ropes the other side and hits me with a flying forearm which busts me open, he covers: 1…2…3!!! [B]Rating: B-[/B] As the blood runs down my face I hear the crowd cheering for Blair as he celebrates in the ring, I roll out the ring and two road agents from the back seeing that I was struggling near the end help me to the locker room, I’m holding my neck fearing the worst. I get to the back and checks me over he tells me that my neck is still ok and its healing slowly but I should try and avoid taking neckbreakers for a while, he gives me an ice pack to put on my neck as he gives me some stitches for my cut. [B][U]Tuesday, Week 4, June: Tuesday Night Titans:[/U][/B] Tonight I’ve got a cage match, this will be my first cage match and its against George ‘The Animal’ Steele. The Great Kabuki Vs George Steele: The bell rings and we lock up, I apply a front facelock the hit him with a back kick, he whips me into the ropes but I reverse he comes back and I hit him with a knife edge chop. I then decide to use the cage to my advantage and launch him into it, I then apply a nerve hold, and he fights back and hits a suplex and then applies a choke hold. I hit a European uppercut followed spinning back fist, I then nail him with a back suplex and make my way to the side of the cage, I being to climb but Steele catches me and throws me off the cage. He then applies a choke hold, I fight back and I go for an irish whip into the cage but Steele reverses and I go hard into the cage hitting a steel support busting me open. George then beings climbing but I hit a kick to the side which crotches Steele on the ropes, I pick him up and hit a back suplex, I now being my climb and just as I get right to the top I get pulled down by Steele, the crowd being to go wild as Steele pulls a foreign object out and hits me in the face, he beings to climb and as he gets to the top I get to my feet and go after him but its to late: Over and Down!! George Steele wins. [B]Rating: D[/B] The match is over, thank god! It wasn’t the best match we could have put on and throughout that match my neck began to hurt more and more as the match went on, I hope for the injury to heal so I can get back to my best. [B][U]Wednesday, Week 4, June: WWF in your Neighbourhood:[/U][/B] The Great Kabuki Vs Swede Hanson: The bell rings to start the match, I charge in hitting back kicks and knife edge chops catching Swede off guard, I then scoop him up and hit a bodyslam, I go for a choke hold but the big swede powers out, Swede then throws a right hook but I avoid and counter with a European uppercut and take Swede down with a judo sweep, I then apply the nerve hold, I then line Swede up and deliver a seated back kick. Hanson fights back to his feet, I go for a spinning back fist but Swede counters throwing rights and lefts which knocks me to the mat, he picks me up and hits a forearm to the back of my head, I stumble over to the ropes, Swede follows me over and rakes my face along the tope rope, Swede felling he’s in control goes for another forearm but I counter with a snapmare takedown, I pick him back up and hit a roundhouse body kick, Swede collapses so I get him back to his feet and hit a ddt and cover for a near fall. I pick Swede up and whip him into the ropes as Hanson comes back I hit the Mongolian chop and cover again gaining a near fall, I signal to the crowd and hook Swede up and drop him with a double arm ddt, I cover for yet another near fall. I grab the ref and threaten him to count faster, I pick Swede up and apply the Asiatic Spike, Swede holds on but submits. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B][U]Saturday, Week 4, June: Mid-Atlantic Championship:[/U][/B] Tonight I’m in the main event and I’ve got Mid-Atlantic head booker ‘The American Dream’ Dusty Rhodes for the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title, this is the first time me and Rhodes have fought and I hope to get one over him. The Great Kabuki (C) Vs Dusty Rhodes: The bell rings, my strategy for this match is going to keep Rhodes on the mat because I know he likes to throw punches and use the bionic elbows and roundhouse rights and lefts to do damage, I hit him with a judo sweep and hit a seated back kick, Rhodes gets back up and I hit him with backbreaker I apply a nerve hold but Dusty gets to the ropes, I hit him with a back kick and apply a front facelock, I see my opportunity and use a bodyslam, I go for a seated back kick but Dusty avoids, Dusty surprises me when he connects with a dropkick and the gets on me with a grounded arm bar really pulling back looking to separate my shoulder, he then goes for a grounded hammerlock but I slip out and counter with a judo sweep, I pick him up and apply an arm wringer smash and then a bodyslam, I then climb to the top rope and connect with a flying knife edge chop and cover for a 1 count. Rhodes fights back and rakes my face along the ropes, he then hits a knee breaker, Rhodes carefully measures and drops an elbow, he goes for a falling fist drop but I avoid and apply a rear chinlock, I drag him over to the ropes and hit a second rope knee stomp, I hit him with a seated back kick and cover for a 2 count. I pick him up and spray the mist in his eyes and gouge away, I hit a back kick and deliver the gutwrench backbreaker, I quickly make a cover for a 2 count, and Rhodes fights back again he then unloads with a roundhouse punch, he then sets me up for a bionic elbow but I avoid, I whip him into the ropes looking for a Mongolian thrust but he avoids and comes back with another roundhouse punch, he then delivers a bionic elbow and then an inverted atomic drop, I counter another bionic elbow with a ddt which busts him open, I cover for a near fall. I then go to work with roundhouse chops to the neck and double handed throat thrusts, building momentum I hit the double underhook backbreaker, I stalk Rhodes as he gets to his feet I then lock on the Asiatic Spike, Dusty tries to fight out but eventually submits!! [B]Rating: C+[/B] I retain my title against a very good opponent, he cut a pretty good interview before the match trying to intimidate me as well as a getting the crowd behind him but I was all business tonight proving that I can get the job done against some of the top names in wrestling. [B][U]Sunday, Week 4, June: WWF Challenge:[/U][/B] The Great Kabuki Vs Ted Dibiase: The bell rings and we start the match, I go in for a front facelock and then hit a back kick, Dibiase stumbles backwards, I go in for another back kick but he avoids and applies a side headlock, Ted then goes for a European uppercut but I avoid and take his legs from under him with a judo sweep, I see my opportunity and slap on the nerve hold, I then line Dibiase up and hit him with a couple of seated back kicks and then hit him with an elbow drop, I go back to the nerve hold wearing Dibiase down. I get him to his feet and hit with a knife edge chop, I then whip him into the corner and follow him in and go to work hitting corner chop after corner chop, he avoids the last one and goes for a drop toe hold but I block by stomping on his leg, the ref warns me, Diabiase hits a suplex and applies the dreaded bodyscissors, he then goes for a chinlock, he then goes back to the bodyscissors but I manage to get to the ropes. Diabiase picks me up and hits me with another suplex and applies the head scissors (some one call Lou Thez!!) he switches between the bodyscissors and the head scissors, he picks me up and goes for a backslide hoping that the body/head scissors combo would of worn me down enough to get a 3 count but I slip out. I picks Dibiase up and hit a backbreaker, Diabiase gets to his feet and goes to climb the top rope but I manage to get there in time to stop him, he then hits me with a punch flurry but I break his momentum with a double throat thrust and cover for a quick 1 count. I hit him with a gut buster and pick him up and whip him into the ropes, Dibiase reverse and hits me with a running dropkick, I’m pretty sure I lost a couple of teeth getting hit by that!! Diabiase goes for a chop flurry but I avoid and quickly nail him with a European uppercut which sends him reeling, I see my chance and hit him with a double underhook backbreaker, I go for a second rope knee stomp but Ted’s got me scouted and quickly hooks me up with a backslide and gets a 1 count. I get to my knees as Dibiase comes off the ropes and hits me with a mafia kick, he climbs the ropes and comes off with a flying fist drop, Ted gets me to my feet and goes for a small package but I slip out, he then throws a forearm but I duck underneath and get behind him and hit a back suplex, I quickly hook the leg for a near fall. I go for the Abdominal Claw but Dibiase breaks out, he goes for a punch flurry but as he grabs me by the hair and brings back his hand to hit me in the face I get him with the green mist!! Temporarily blinded Ted swings rights and lefts hoping to hit something but I plant a foot to his stomach and go for the double arm ddt but he breaks out, clearing the mist from his eyes me hits me with a running clothesline which will do no good for my injured neck!! He picks me up from behind and applies the Million Dollar Dream, the crowd go wild!! Struggling with the pain I refuse to submit, Dibiase manages to get behind me again and looks for the rolling german suplexes but I slip out, I go for the face claw but he avoids and goes for a late inning schoolboy roll-up but I fall on top of him and being the ring general that I am (lol!) I grab the ropes for leverage as the ref counts Dibiase’s shoulders to the mat for 3. [B]Rating: B[/B] The ref raises my hand, Dibiase is in total disbelief as the crowd boo me for cheating, he gets to his feet and asks the ref if it was three, he kicks the ropes in frustration as he can’t believe being in such a strong position that he manages to lose, as I go to leave the ring he grabs my shoulder and spins me around and starts screaming in my face, “I know you cheated! You where all over the ropes! I had you beat and you took the cheap way out!!” the ref tries to break us up but as the ref gets between us I hit him with a low blow and whip him into the ropes and nail him with a heart kick, as he’s down I put my foot on his chest and get the ref to raise my hand again as I celebrate over the fallen Dibiase. [B][U]World Overness[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]USA 79 +11[/COLOR] Canada 45 Mexico 45 Japan 73 UK 45 Europe 30 Australia 30 [B][U]Skills & Abilities[/U][/B] Spirit 77 [COLOR="red"]Power 58 +3[/COLOR] Technique 66 [COLOR="red"]Speed 47 +7 Psychology 93 +14[/COLOR] Stamina 73 [COLOR="red"]Toughness 85 +3[/COLOR] Charisma 94 [COLOR="red"]Microphone 34 +4[/COLOR] Safety 91 Looks 86 [COLOR="Red"]Respect 78 +5[/COLOR] [B][U]Tuesday, Week 1, July: Tuesday Night Titans[/U][/B]: Fresh of my victory over Ted Dibiase, I’ve got ‘The Polish Hammer’ Ivan Putski, the polish powerhouse and I will go at it in the main event. The Great Kabuki Vs Ivan Putski: The bell rings to start the match, immediately I decide to work over his shoulders hoping to neutralise Putski’s finisher The Polish Hammer, I then hit a judo sweep and a seated back kick, I pick him up and whip him into the ropes but he reverses and hits me with a slap to the chest, he then goes for a giant suplex but I slip out, I then counter with a backbreaker and then apply a choke hold, I then line him up and hit a seated back kick and cover for a two count. I go for a neckbreaker but Putski slips out and hits a forearm blow, Putski then lines me up for another forearm but I avoid and hit the gutwrench backbreaker and cover for another 2 count. I pick him up and apply a hammerlock then scoop him up and deliver a hammerlock shoulderbreaker, Putski rolls around the mat in agony holding his shoulder; I pick him up and hit a European uppercut and go for a ddt but he breaks it but I avoid a forearm flurry, I then hit a ddt, Putski fights back with one arm because the earlier hammerlock shoulderbreaker looks to have injured his arm, I apply the Abdominal Claw and its all too much for Putski and he submits. [B]Rating: C[/B] Another win under my belt in the WWF, I haven’t debuted for the AWA yet and haven’t appeared for Mid-Atlantic for a while so its looks like I’m making a name for myself nationally with the WWF, If I have the chance to sign exclusively for the WWF I may take it. On a side note Greg Valentine defeated Hulk Hogan to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship making it his fifth defence. [B][U]Tuesay, Week 2, July: WWF Challenge:[/U][/B] Tonight I've got my first tag match with Tiger Chung Lee against the WWF Tag Team Champions Elite (Ivan Putski and Chief Jay Strongbow) if I'm successful this could be my first taste of the gold in the WWF: The Great Kabuki & Tiger Chung Lee Vs Elite(C): The bell rings and myself and Ivan Putski start the match, I reverse an irish whip sending Ivan into the ropes and hit a European Uppercut and then a Japanese arm drag, Ivan slips out of a backbreaker and hits a kick to the gut but I block a Giant suplex, Ivan then hits me with a bell clap which leaves my ears ringing, I go for a bodyslam but Ivan counters and falls on top getting 1 count. I get to my feet and hit Ivan with knife edge chops, i whip him into my corner and tag in Tiger, Tiger goes to work on Ivan in the corner hitting shoulder after shoulder on him in the corner, Tiger applies a hammerlock to Ivan on the mat and drives his knee into the shoulder and then applies a rear chinlock, Putski fights back and goes for a front facelock but Lee manages to slip out, he takes Putski down with a single leg trip, Tiger goes for a grounded wrist lock but Ivan slips out and makes the tag to Chief Jay Strongbow. Strongbow flies in hitting slaps to the chest on Lee and hits a dropkick, Chief Jay goes for a knife edge but Lee avoids it and uses an rear amateur go behind on him and then hits the hammerlock drive bringing him over to our corner and tags me in. I fire up on Chief Jay by hitting a succsession of knife edge chops, i drag him out of the corner and hit him with a european uppercut, i take Chief Jay down with a sweeping ankle trip and then apply a nerve hold, i go for a rear chinlock but he breaks out, he goes for a dropkick but i avoid and hit a back kick and then a double underhook backbreaker and cover for a 2 count. I go for a gutwrench backbreaker but he blocks and comes back with a slap to the chest, he then dives over making the tag to Putski, he runs in and hits me with a bell clap but Tiger hits him with a forearm from behind, i then scoop him up and hit him with a bodyslam and follow it up with a nerve hold, i go for the rear chinlock but he breaks and gets back to his feet, i take him down again with a sweeping ankle trip and cover for a 2 count. I pick him up and hit him with the gutwrench backbreaker, i drag hs leg over to the ropes and hit the second rope knee stomp, i go for the knee drop knee breaker but Putski slips out, Ivan then comes back with forearm to the back of my head which sends me rocking against the ropes, Ivan sees his chance and tags out to Chief Jay. He applies a top wrist lock but i counter with a back suplex, I pick him up and whip him into the corner but he reverses sending me into the corner, he follows me in with a knife edge chop and a turnbuckle smash, he signals to the crowd as they being to get into the match and goes for a tomahawk chop but i avoid and hit a backbreaker, wanting to recharge I tag in Tiger. He jumps on Chief Jay and applies arm trap head twist, he then applies a grouned hammerlock, Tiger is really working over Chief Jay with submission holds, he uses a leg braces wrist lock which I had never seen before. Tiger goes for a double underhook suplex but Chief Jay counters with a knife edge chop, Chief Jay goes for a grounded arm bar but Tiger slips out and applies a belly to belly double arm bar and tags me in. Chief Jay gets back to his feet and tags in Ivan, Putski hits me with a forearm blow, he whips me into the ropes but I reverse and as he comes back I hit him with a Mongolian Thrust, i quickly make the cover. 1...2...3!! We have NEW WWF Tag Team Champions!! [B]Rating: C[/B] We're handed the belts and celebrate in ring much to the displeasure of the crowd, this is my second title in wrestling, my first tag title and my first WWF title, myself and Tiger Chung Lee seemed to click straight away isolating one man and making frequant tags, we make our way to the back, as we're going to the locker rooms we run into George Scott WWF head booker. "Well done guys, good match and congratulations on capturing the titles, me and Vince have been talking and we've come up with a name for you guys The Enemy State." With the titles with us and a new name for our team George leaves us to celebrate. [B][U]Tuesday, Week 3, July: Tuesday Night Titans:[/U][/B] I get to the arena and as soon as I enter the building people are approaching me and congratulating me, but i have no idea why, I see the booking sheet for tonight and I can't believe my luck, I've been booked in a cage match against the one and only Hulk Hogan for the WWF Heavyweight title. I get to he locker room and get ready for the biggest match of my life. The Great Kabuki Vs Hulk Hogan (C): The bell rings and we get under way, Hulk is right on me straight away hitting me with kicks to the gut and a hiplock takedown, while i'm on the canvas he applies a grouded arm bar and really renches back, he then applies a rear chinlock but i manage to block, he whips me into the ropes and hits clubbing blow and unloads with rights and lefts, Hogan goes for another clubbing blow but i aviod and go for a judo sweep but he aviods and uses the back rake to gain the advantage, he goes for another rear chinlock but i counter with a spinning back fist, i go for a choke but he breaks out fights back to his feet, he whips me into the ropes and hits a shoulder block, he picks me up and whips me into the ropes again, he goes for a clubbing blow but i aviod and hit a spinning back fist and apply an arm wringer smash, i see my chance and launch Hogan into the cage, i then follow up with a nerve hold, Hogan gets up and throws a punch but i block and as i'm exposed he hits a kick to the gut and the applies a front facelock and then launches me into the cage. As i rebound off the cage he goes for a headlock but slip out and throw him back into the cage, i go for an elbow drop but Hogan moves out of the way, as Hogan gets to his feet i hit him with a European uppercut and take him down with a sweeping ankle trip, i go for a second rope knee stomp but Hogan moves, Hulk then goes for the double axe handle but i avoid and throw him into the cage, with Hogan down i make my ascent but the Hulkster catches me and pulls me down. Hogan then hit me with a bionic elbow and a big kick to head which busts me wide open, with me bleeding everywhere Hogan goes for a punch but i avoid and hit him with a back suplex and go to the top of the cage looking to escape but Hogan catches me again, Hulk goes for a roundhouse punch but i avoid and hit him with a European uppercut, i then drag his leg over to the rope and hit the second rope knee stomp looking to injure Hogan's leg so he wouldn't be able to catch me, i climb again but Hogan agains catches me, i'm begining to feel weak with the blood loss. Hogan knocks me down with a bionic elbow and then goes to work with a seated punch flurry, he goes for a rear seated punch flurry but i slip out and hit him with a back suplex and get caught by Hogan, i can see him lineing me up for a big kick but i rush him and hit a double chop to neck, Hogan comes back with a big kick to the head which sends me rocking against the ropes, Hulk then goes to throw me into the cage but i reverse sending Hogan in. The crowd begin to get behind their hero and Hogan feeling the energy of the crowd fires up whips me into the ropes and goes for one of his trademarks the big boot but i duck underneath and nail him with the double chop to the neck and then to the shock of the crowd spray the green mist in his eyes and begin to gouge away and then to top it all off i throw him into the cage, i climb up again but Hogan grabs hold of my leg and pulls me down, i then hit a ddt on Hogan but he gets up unharmed and launches me into the cage, i fall on the mat and Hogan then comes off the ropes and hits his signarture move the Big Legdrop!! The crowd go wild as they see Hogan begin to climb the cage and hope he can retain his title, I see Hulk climbing and quickly get to my feet and catch Hogan just before he makes it over the top. I go for a back kick but Hogan avoids and launches me into the cage, i fall backwards near the ropes, Hogan signals to the crowd by putting his hand to his ear (the Hogan usual.) and comes off the ropes once again but this time as he jumps to drop the leg drop again i roll under the bottom rope between the apron and the cage as Hogan lands awkwardly, I can hear Gorilla Monsoon shouting "The Hulkster is out! The Hulkster missed the legdrop and his down, what'll will happen next!" I see my oppurtunity and climb the cage, i get to the top of the cage and get over the other side and drop to the floor!! We have a NEW WWF Heavyweight Champion!! [B]Rating: C+[/B] The bell rings and the crowd get to their feet, the refeere hands me the belt as i stumble around, i ask the refeere "Have i won? Did Hogan get out?" then i look inside the cage as Hulk begins to get to his feet with the aide of the ropes, I take the title and hold it high above my head, sections of the crowd applaud while others look shocked as I have just beaten the Immortal Hulk Hogan. I get to the back and the boys congratulate me, wrestling only nine matches for the World Wrestling Federation i'm one half of the WWF Tag Team Champions and now the WWF Heavyweight Champion, this is the top title in this promotion and argualbly the top title in the wrestling business. I get to a phone and ring my family back in Japan and tell them about what has just happened. I get back to my hotel room after begin checked over by the docter and sit on my bed with the WWF title, i look at it and still can't believe my eyes, i join an illustrius list of names with the likes of Andre The Giant, Don Muraco, Greg Valentine, Ted Dibiase and Hulk Hogan (this was his second run with the title after making 8 defences the first time around and only 4 defences the second time around, i think management needed a pure champion to carry the title lol.) [B][U]Current Honours:[/U][/B] Mid-Atantic Championship Wrestling: Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion (2) - Currnet Holder World Wrestling Federation: WWF Tag Team Champion (with Tiger Chung Lee- The Enemy State) - Current Holder WWF Heavyweight Champion - Current Holder

[B][U]Wednesday, Week 3, July: WWF Challenge:[/U][/B] Tonights I have a handicap match, I have been informed that Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan will be our manager for this match, maybe we could join the Heenan Family? i think to myself what has Chief Jay done wrong to be put in this match against the WWF Tag Team Champions, we get to the curtain and make our entrance with the following introduction: "Making their way down the isle being accompioned by Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan, from the Orient the WWF Tag Team Champions Tiger Chung Lee and the WWF Heavyweight Champion The Great Kabuki, The Enemy State!!" The Enemy State Vs Chief Jay Strongbow: The crowd are already giving us some heat by the time we get to the ring, I do the heel champion bit and tell Tiger to start the match to soften Chief Jay up, the bell rings to start the match. Tiger goes for a gutwrench suplex but Chief Jay counters and falls on top getting a quick 1 count, Lee comes back and hits Jay with a clubbing blow and then a forearm to the gut, he picks him up and takes him down with short arm judo toss, he works him over on the mat with grounded arm bars and knee bars, Tiger goes for a side headlock but Jay breaks out and hits a tomahawk chop then goes for a kick to the gut, Jay goes for a slap to the chest but Tiger avoids and scoops him up with a bodyslam. He picks Jay up and whips him into the ropes and delivers a short arm knee lift, Strongbow beings to fights back and goes for a double chest chop but Tiger aviods and hits a belly to belly double arm bar, Tiger goes to irish whip Strongbow into the ropes but he reverses and hits a leaping tomahawk chop, Strongbow is getting really fired up and hits Lee with a short arm clothesline, he picks him up and hits a bionic elbow which busts Tiger open, Strongbow goes for another leaping tomahawk but Tiger aviods and beats Jay down with repeated european uppercuts, I see this as a good chance to tag in and extend my hand and Tiger tags the Champ in(lol). With Strongbow weaked enough for my satisfaction i apply a nerve hold and hit an elbow drop and then weaken his knees with a knee drop knee breaker, I pick him up and whip him into the ropes but again he reverses and hits a slap to the chest putting me on my backside, the crowd love it and go wild as Strongbow starts chopping away at me, he whips me into the ropes and as he comes off the ropes as well Heenan grabs his ankle sending him face first into the canvas, Strongbow gets to his feet and grabs Heenan on the apron ready to knock him out, being a hated manager the crowd can't wait to see 'The Brain' get his ass kicked, but i see my chance and plant a forearm to his back and hit a back suplex, i drape his leg across the ropes and hit a second rope knee stomp, I pick him up and go for a ddt but he breaks out and applies a hammerlock, but i counter and as he spins around and I apply a face claw, the crowd are willing Strongbow to fight on but its too much and he submits. [B]Rating: C[/B] All three of us celebrate in the ring after demolishing Chief Jay Strongbow, I later approach George Scott and suggest the idea of The Enemy State joining Heenan's stable 'The Heenan Family', I liked Bobby, he's a funny guy and gave me and Tiger a few tips on getting the crowd to really hate us, George says he'll suggest it to Vince but Bobby'll be our manager for the moment. [B][U]Friday, Week 3, July:[/U][/B] I visit the doctor's office to see how my neck injury is coming along and the doc gives me the all clear, so I'm now back at 100% and hope this will be my first and last injury that I have. [B][U]Saturday, Week 4, July: Madison Square Garden Big Show:[/U][/B] Tonight me and Tiger have got a tag title defense Garea and S.D Jones, Bobby Heenan will be accompining us to the ring and maybe try and get involved in this match as managers usually do. The Enemy State(C) Vs Tony Garea & S.D Jones: The bell rings to start the match and while me and Tiger are talking stratergy Jones steams over and nails Lee in the back with a forearm and then begins to work him over with punches and clubbing blows, Jones hits a dropkick and then a seated back kick, SD goes for a punch but Tiger avoids and takes him down with a wrist lock, he then uses a grounded hammerlock, Tiger picks him up and hits a gutwrench suplex, Tiger hits another grounded hammerlock and covers for a 2 count. Tiger whips SD into the ropes and goes for running double axe handle but Jones avoids and makes the tag to Garea, Garea hits the ring and delivers an arm drag, he then whips Lee into the ropes and hits a clubbing blow, Garea gets caught off guard with a single leg trip, he picks Garea up and shoots him into the ropes and Tony gets knocked down with a clothesline, he picks him up again and whips Garea into the corner and follows it up with a shoulder ram, Tiger hits another clothesline and covers to get a 1 count. Garea fights back and hits him with a mafia kick, Tiger falls back onto the ropes and Garea catches him with a roll up getting a one count, Tiger slips out of a knee drop and hit Garea with a back suplex, Tiger swings wildly with a clothesline but Garea has it scouted and delivers a backslide getting a 1 count. Garea applies a bear squeeze but Tiger breaks out and hits another back suplex covering for a 2 count, Tiger goes for an arm wringer step over takedown but its blocked and Garea tags S.D Jones back in. Jones charges at Tiger with a roundhouse punch but Lee moves and I get tagged in, as i step into the ring i can see Jones is tired, for a big guy he's been charging around the ring and is breathing heavily, I whip Jones into the ropes and hits him with a neckbreaker, I pick him up and begin to beat on him with roundhouse chops, i hit him with a double throat thrust, the refeere warns me that its illegal. Jones tries to whip me into the ropes and as i come off i see Bobby Heenan grab hold off SD's boot, Jones turns around to see whats wrong and i hit him with a knee in the back, i then apply the Asiatic Spike, Jones holds on, Garea tries to break it up but Tiger hits him with a back kick knocking him from the ring, Jones gives up. [B]Rating: C[/B] The crowd aren't pleased that we've retained the tag titles the way we did and we quickly grab our titles and get the hell out of Dodge!! We get to the back and congratulate one another on an entertaining match. We meet up with S.D Jones and Tony Garea later on and have a laugh and joke about the business. [B][U]Tuesday, Week 1, August: Tuesay Night Titans:[/U][/B] Tonight I've got 'Magnificent' Don Muraco, this will be my first defence as WWF Heavyweight Champion and Don Muraco is one hell of a wrestler, he could really do the business here and take the title from me on my first defence, this should be a classic. Don Muraco Vs The Great Kabuki (C): The bell rings and we get under way, Don hits me with a couple of knife edge chops knocking me down, he then goes for an arm bar but I slip out, I counter with a hammerlock and apply the pressure, I get Muraco gets to his feet and hit a backbreaker, I then deliver a couple of elbows keeping Muraco off his feet. I miss an elbow drop and Muraco then hits me with a vicious kick to the back of my head, he goes back to the arm bar but i again slip out, I get to my feet feeling a little groggy and hit Don with a knife edge chop and hit him with a european uppercut, I then take him down witha sweeping ankle trip and quickly make the cover for a 2 count. I go for a judo sweep but Muraco breaks and hits bell clap, with me still feeling shaken after the kick this doesn't help matters, Muraco then delivers a wicked kick to my knees which sends me to the mat, he picks me up and whips me into the ropes and delivers a dropkick right on the chin, he picks me up again and kicks away at my knees, Muraco applies a front facelock looking to dictate the pace, i slip out and go for a back suplex but my knee buckles and Muraco falls on top getting a 2 count. Muraco argues with the refeere over the count and as he turns round i hit him with a double handed throat thrust, Muraco goes shakes it off and goes for an atomic drop but i break out and wail away with a double chop to the neck, with Don down i slap on a choke hold, I pick him up and hit a gutwrench backbreaker and cover for a near fall. I whip Muraco into the ropes and lower my head for a back drop but Don counters with a neckbreaker, he goes for a headbutt to the groin but i break out, he whips me into the ropes and as i come off the ropes he catches me and hit a fallaway slam, Muraco gets me to my feet and goes for a double neck chop but i aviod and go for a ddt but Don breaks, Muraco goes for a stomach breaker but i counter my weight and fall on top getting a near fall. I get up and hit a short arm clothesline i signal to the crowd and apply the Abdominal Claw but Muraco refuses to submit, I pick him up and hit him with a kick to the gut and hit the double arm ddt, I cover for another near fall. I sit Muraco up and lock on the Asiatic Spike, Muraco tries to fight out but i apply more pressure and he submits!! [B]Rating: C+[/B] My hand is raised and handed the title belt as i make my first successful defence as WWF Heavyweight Champion, as i make my way to the back Bobby Heenan and i discuss my match and a couple of things i could improve on and also talk about stratergies to use in future. I sit back and watch the remaining matches on the card, in the main event Hulk Hogan defeated Adrian Adonis, could the Hulkster be looking for a rematch for the title? We'll have to find out. As i walk around the back talking to some of the boys, i bump into Bruno Sammartino who oddly enough has his bags with after only arriving at the arena a few hours ago, he congratulates me on my match and my title defence and says that i could be the future of the company as long as i keep on track and don't get distracted with all the glitz and glamour thats now appearing in wrestling. I'm not sure what he's talking about, i shake hands with Bruno and say goodbye, I hear later on that Vince decided to release Bruno because he didn't fit into the new image he had in mind for the WWF. [B][U]World Overness[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]USA 84 +16[/COLOR] Canada 45 Mexico 45 Japan 73 UK 45 Europe 30 Australia 30 [B][U]Skills & Abilities[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Spirit 79 +2 Power 59 +4[/COLOR] Technique 66 [COLOR="red"]Speed 48 +8 Psychology 94 +15 Stamina 74 +3[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Toughness 87 +7[/COLOR] Charisma 94 [COLOR="red"]Microphone 35 +5[/COLOR] Safety 91 Looks 86 [COLOR="Red"]Respect 79 +6[/COLOR]

[B][U]Tuesday, Week 3, August: Tuesday Night Titans:[/U][/B] Another WWF show and another WWF title defence, I've become a bit of a fighting champion defending the title in most singles matches that I'm in, tonight though I've got a tough Texan in Dick Murdoch, I've never wrestled him and I've never met the man but I've heard that in the ring he's hard as nails but out of it he likes to drink, I've heard rumours that he can drink people under the table and fight them out of the bar, this should be physical. The Great Kabuki (C) Vs Dick Murdoch: The bell rings and we lock up, I hit Dick with a backbreaker and line him up for a kick to his back but as I take a step back ready to line him up he moves out of the way, he then applies a front facelock which turns into an arm wringer but I counter the pressure and slip out and turn it into a hammerlock, I push Murdoch away as if to say that I'm in control, Dick comes forward and I hit him with a spinning back fist, he whips me into the ropes and goes for a shoulder block but I meet him with the same force and we bounce off of each other, I apply a hammerlock but Dick slips out and uses a back rake to gain the advantage, he tries to whip me into the corner but counter and start lighting him up with chops, I pull him out of the corner and hit him with a european uppercut, I go for an irish whip and this time he reverses sending me into the ropes, I come back and get levelled with a clubbing blow but that doesn't end there he sits me up and them kicks me in the back of the head, he gets me to my feet and whips me into the corner, he then runs in and hits me with a boot, he picks me up and hits me with a bionic elbow, he then walks backwards toward to the corner and crotches down and runs forward looking for a shoulder tackle but I aviod and hit him with another european uppercut, I see my chance and hit a gutwrench backbreaker, I cover and get a near fall. I sit him up and apply the Japanese Self-Strangle hold but Murdoch refuses to submit, Dick fights back and goes for a forearm but I duck out of the way and hit him with the double arm ddt and cover for another near fall. Murdoch fights back again with a punch flurry, he whips me into the ropes and as I come back he lifts his boot up which hits me right on the jaw, with me down he's right on me battering me with rights and lefts and adding the odd bionic elbow, Murdoch whips me into the corner and tries to choke me out in the corner but instead as he comes in I hit him with the heart kick and cover for a near fall. I pick him up and go for the double arm ddt but he breaks out and comes at me with another forearm but he gets met with the heart kick which puts him down, Murdoch is out and I quickly cover for the 3 count. [B]Rating: B-[/B]

[B][U]Wednesday, Week 3, August: WWF In your Neighbourhood:[/U][/B] Tonight Sgt.Slaughter gets a chance at my WWF title, he's a good wrestler and has been known to use a few underhanded tricks of his own so this could be a really dirty match, to make matters worse it's a tables match, this'll be my first tables match and I hope to cap it off with a victory. The Great Kabuki(C) Vs Sgt.Slaughter: The bell rings to start the match, I go for a european uppercut but it gets blocked by a forearm, Slaughter goes for a clubbing blow but I avoid it, I hit Sarge with a european uppercut and then a spinning back fist, while Sarge is down I hit him with a couple of seated back kicks and apply a choke hold, I apply the nerve hold and then pick him up and whip him into the ropes and hit him with a knife edge chop followed by a back kick, I then go for a japenese arm drag but Sarge slips out and hits me with a forearm to the back of my head, Sarge then hits a bodyslam and then a rear chinlock, I get to my feet and hit him with a european uppercut and another seated back kick, Sarge then breaks out of the nerve hold, Sarge then goes for an arm wringer but I slip out and hit a neckbreaker, I then hit Sarge with a back suplex. Sarge then fights back with a bionic elbow and then a stomach buster, Sarge goes to pick me up but I hit him with a double throat thrust, as Sarge stumbles around holding his throat I hit him with the gutwrench backbreaker, I go to the outside and find a table and slide it into the ring, as I get back in Sarge whips me into the ropes and hits a hot shot, I turn around and get hit with a bionic elbow and then a another stomach breaker, Sarge then begins to stalk me and goes for his finisher the cobra clutch but I manage to counter spraying the green mist into his eyes. Sarge recovers and whips me into the corner and slams my face into the turnbuckle, I come out of the corner and Sarge has already set up the table and hooks me up in a suplex and delivers a face-first suplex and I'm sent crashing through the table to end the match!! [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]We have a NEW WWF Heavyweight Champion!![/COLOR][/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] I'm dazed as the bell rings and the title belt is handed to Sgt.Slaughter, the crowd are celebrating with the Sarge as he holds the title above his head, I can't believe that I've just lost the title, after taking a few stomach breakers and being suplexed face first through the table I think that I may have a few broken ribs, I get to the back and get checked over by the doc but it isn't serious just some bruising, I leave the arena a little later a little disappointed that I lost the first major title I've had in just twenty six minutes!

[B][U]Sunday, Week 3, August: Summerslam:[/U][/B] My first Summerslam is here and looking at the match line-up, the main event should be an all time classic with 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper against Hulk Hogan for the WWF Intercontinetal title and Sgt.Slaughter defending the WWF Heavyweight title against 'Mr Wonderful' Paul Orndorff, and I've got Adrian Adonis. The Great Kabuki Vs Adrian Adonis: The bell rings to start the match and Adrian applies a hammerlock, he goes for an irish whip but I reverse sending him into the ropes and hit him with a back kick, I then hith im with a backbreaker, I then apply a nerve hold then a seated back kick, I then go back to the nerve hold, seeing that I'm wearing him down I decided to plant another seatd kick to his back, I pick him up and hit a spinning back fist, I then apply an arm wringer, I then hit him with a japanese arm drag and cover for a 2 count. I pick him up and hit him with a knife edge chops and then a european uppercut and then hit him with a back kick, with Adrian doubled over in pain I take him down with a sweeping ankle trip takedown, Adonis fights back and hits me with a hiplock takedown followed by a knee drop, Adonis then slaps on the body scissors, I get to the ropes because any longer in the body scissors I would have passed out, I hit a spinning back fist and then a european uppercut, Adonis again fights back with punches he goes for a forearm but I avoid and hit him with a couple of double throat thrusts, I then hit a swinging neckbreaker, I pick him up and hit him with a back suplex driving him to the mat, I go to the top rope and come off with a double stomp to his stomach and cover for a near fall. I pick him up and hit him with a ddt and then apply the Abdominal Claw, Adonis submits at the fourtine minute mark. [B]Rating: C[/B] I leave the ring satisfied we put on a good match, I stay around and see Sgt.Slaughter defeat Paul Orndorff to retain the WWF title, hopefully I'll be able to get another shot and thte shocker of the night Roddy Piper beat Hulk Hogan to retain his WWF Intercontinental title.

[B]Tueday, Week 4, August: Tuesday Night Titans:[/B] I get to the arena a couple of hours before doors open and look at the booking sheet and this is the chance I've been waiting for a rematch for the WWF Heavyweight title against Sgt.Slaughter, I get ready, Bobby comes and talks to me for a bit before we make our way to the curtain ready to go. The Great Kabuki Vs Sgt.Slaughter: The bell rings to start the match and I hit a judo sweep straight away taking Sarge off of his feet, I then apply a nerve hold, I then get ready for a seated back kick but Sarge avoids and hits me with a clubbing blow, Sarge then seeing an opening goes for a rear chinlock but I slip out, I apply a hammerlock and begin to hit forearms to his shoulder, I then hit an arm wringer and then a backbreaker, Sarge fights back with an arm drag and then hits me with a forearm he then tosses me to he corner and goes to smash my face into the turnbuckle but I break out and hit him with a european uppercut, I then regain control by applying a front facelock and the take him down with a japanese arm drag, I go for a choke but he breaks out, I then take Slaughter back down again with a sweeping ankle trip takedown and the apply a choke hold, I then line him up and unload with a seated back kick and go back to the nerve hold, I pick him up and hit a spinning back fist, I look for an arm wringer but Sarge breaks out and tosses me to the corner, he charges in but I counter with a knife edge chop followed by an elbow drop, Sarge fights back again and I start to feel that if it carries on like this then I could lose, Sarge goes for a suplex but I slip out and I go for a spinning back fist but Sarge a forearm, he goes for a front facelock but I slip out and hit him with a another spinning back fist, I then hit him with a back suplex and then drag his leg over to the ropes and hit a knee stomp, I pick him up and hit him with a double chop to the neck and then hit a throat thrust which the ref warns me about, I pick Slaughter up again and hit him with a neckbreaker and cover for a 1 count. I pick him up and go for a european uppercut but Sarge avoids and comes back with a forearm shot and a slap to the chest, he goes for a front facelock looking to dictate the pace of the match but I slip out and hit him with a spinning heel kick, I pick him up and hit the gutwrench backbreaker and cover for a near fall. The crowd can sense the match is coming to its end as I am in full control with Slaughter weakened by the gutwrench backbreaker, I pick him up and hit him with a ddt and signaling to the crowd I apply a Grounded Armpit Claw but Slaughter refuses to submit, Sarge gets to his feet just in time for me to hit him with the double arm ddt, I cover 1..2..3!! [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]We have a NEW WWF Heavyweight Champion!![/COLOR][/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] The refeere hands me title as I'm now a 2-time WWF Heavyweight Champion, me and Bobby celebrate in the ring much to the displeasure of the crowd seeing me get the title back, I can't be more happy then I am now, I think I've proven that I'm one of the top wrestlers in the WWF if not the wrestling business, all I need now is the NWA Heavyweight title and AWA Heavyweight title and I'll acheive something that no man has done!

Archived