Total Championship Wrestling - Wrestling Wonderland

Just caught up on this - excellent so far.

Glad you're enjoying it! This is my first longterm save in TEW20 so I expect there will be some hiccups along the way (like putting my main event in the wrong spot like the last show) as I learn how to really steer them in the right direction.

Preview for the next show will be up sometime today!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2Js6RWI.jpg

TOTAL WRESTLING PREVIEW

TOTALWRESTLING.COM UPDATE - TUESDAY, WEEK THREE, FEBRUARY 2020

This Tuesday on ACE, we're heading towards The War to Settle the Score!

• TCW World Title: Aaron Andrews © vs Joshua Taylor - Taylor has been on a roll lately, and with the main event of The War to Settle the Score still up in the air, the Championship Committee has signed this exciting main event for Tuesday night! A rematch of their December bout at Psycho Circus, the audience is in for a treat!
  • Jay Chord vs Benny Benson - Chord looks to continue fulfilling his destiny by taking on another fan favorite, the recently-serious Benny Benson!
  • Sammy Bach vs Troy Tornado - Rock Superstars collide when The Rock God takes on the Star Maker himself. Bach versus Tornado, this Tuesday!
  • Dogs of War vs Sinner Society - With The Behemoths busy with The Mighty, the Dogs of War look to further battle the Sinner Society; Eddie Peak has promised a new disciple to team with Nick Booth against the Dogs this week!
  • Devine Fortune vs American Cobras - Floyd Goldworthy’s new charges looked impressive in defeat last week, can they turn things around this week against Devine Fortune?
  • Frankie Perez vs Paul Steadyfast - The Buzzsaw fell short in his challenge against Greg Gauge, who has decided he deserves a week off after months of solid TV title defenses, but what will the Championship Committee have to say about the champion deciding his own fate? This week, one of the dirtiest players in TCW history returns and looks to make an impact!
  • T-Bone Bright vs Marc Speed - After defeating The Hitman last week, T-Bone Bright was viciously assaulted by the sore Ernest Youngman following the match. This week he looks to keep his momentum going against Marc Speed-- and he addresses The Hitman live!

PREDICTION KEY

================

TCW World Title- Aaron Andrews © vs Joshua Taylor

Jay Chord vs Benny Benson

Sammy Bach vs Troy Tornado

Dogs of War vs Sinner Society

Devine Fortune vs American Cobras

Frankie Perez vs Paul Steadyfast

T-Bone Bright vs Marc Speed

0Zm9QiM.jpgVzP2hhK.jpg

TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING ANNOUNCE SECOND SHOW ON ACE

Total Championship Wrestling has announced today a second show to be broadcast on ACE, late nights every Saturday; TCW Saturday Night Showcase! The show will kick off it's run with a special two-hour premiere the night before The War to Settle the Score. The main event will finally be decided the night before the pay-per-view LIVE on ACE! Not only that, but the TCW Championship Committee has promised to send a representative to the show to help restore order in what has been a chaotic TCW environment these past few months. All of that and more in two weeks time, live and only on ACE!

2Js6RWI.jpg

TCW presents Total Wrestling

Tuesday, Week 3, February 2020 - LIVE from Wisconsin Gardens (Madison, WI)

Announce Team: Shawn Doakes, Kyle Rhodes, and Jasmine Saunders

Attendance: 7,705 - TV Rating: 3.79 on ACE; 0.38 on IC-TV

Show Rating: 77

aLUKJa4.jpgn18G8Oj.jpg4S7WrE0.jpg

Wolf Hawkins kicks off the show, coming out to the ring sans Syndicate for the first time in quite a while. He says that he's come out here on his own so that he can have a one-on-one, man-to-man conversation with someone.

"I know we can be intimidating when we're all together, so, Freddy Huggins, come on out here and lets talk the men... no, like the KINGS, that we are!"

After a moment, Huggins' makes his entrance and he comes down the aisle with his sister doing her usual but somehow never tiresome shtick. They play to the crowd for a moment before getting into the ring, Hawkins offering a handshake and Huggins accepting after a moment of hesitation. He has Laura get him a microphone, then hands her his sunglasses in trade before turning to look at The Alpha Wolf.

"You make a tempting offer Wolf," Freddy begins. "There's lots of power and status that go along with being a part of The Syndicate, always has been... but I'm not sure, see, because Freddy isn't a has been kinda guy," he says, much to the chagrin of Hawkins. "Not that I'm insinuating anything, Wolf, please," he brushes the comment aside with a smile.

"Look, Freddy, Laura, I know you don't need us, and, I mean, it's not like we need you, but you see... we'd love to have you," Hawkins tries to butter them up. "Real recognizes real, talent recognizes talent, and, brother, you're a real talent."

"Don't I know it," Freddy gloats. "And the last two weeks, I know you guys have been courting me like one of these Madison marks would like to be courting my sister, pulling out the big guns, helping me get the pinfall two weeks and two main events in a row. So, what's next? The favor?" Huggins asks.

"Favor? What are you talking about?" Hawkins asks.

"You know, the 'favor' that you'll say is an initiation right... the wrestler I've gotta beat up, the match I've gotta help you win... what do you need from me now?" Huggins questions further.

"Well, I mean, it's not a favor," Hawkins begins as Huggins nods and mouths 'sure' back at him. "No, you see, it's a mutually beneficial opportunity. There's a TCW World title match tonight, and, as you know, the Championship Committee is dragging their feet on announcing a main event for The War to Settle the Score; now we've gotta wait until the first Saturday Night Showcase in nearly two weeks to find out! BUT," he pauses, "we have a chance to influence the outcome of tonight's main event to our benefit. Let's talk," Hawkins motions backstage and Huggins agrees. Wolf pats him on the back, and the holds the ropes for Laura before motioning to the crowd that he believes he has Huggins' Syndicate membership locked down.

SEGMENT RATING: 95

<hr>

b97NFHg.jpgYeOgUeD.jpg

T-BONE BRIGHT

VERSUS

MARC SPEED

Speed is unafraid of the massive Bright, telling him early on that he'll "tap, nap, or snap." Speed looks close to the win once or twice, but in the end a T-Bone Lariat nearly decapitates him for the pinfall.

FhmWD7b.jpg

Following the match, The Hitman Ernest Youngman once again appears to assault T-Bone Bright. He blindsides him with The Hit while Bright is still celebrating, then puts the boots to him while commentary decries his actions

WINNER: T-Bone Bright (10:05)

MATCH RATING: 58

POST-MATCH RATING: 43

<hr>

zDqstiJ.jpgUoJ2A5U.jpg

"THE BUZZSAW"

FRANKIE PEREZ

VERSUS

PAUL STEADYFAST

The announcers talk about how this match is Steadyfast's chance at redemption, imagining what a win over Frankie Perez could do in his return match with the company. It is all imagination in the end, though, as Perez ends it with a vicious Buzzsaw Kick.

WINNER: Frankie Perez (8:17)

MATCH RATING: 37

<hr>

abOlkJ4.jpgBFDink1.jpgwLogVxq.jpg

Floyd Goldworthy is out next with his charges, The American Cobras. He puts them over, and calls last week's loss to the Dogs of War a fluke.

"This week will be very, very different, that much I can promise you," Goldworthy gloats until the music of their opponents hits.

GJmIN2x.jpgrMXYyUm.jpg

THE AMERICAN COBRAS

(STORM SPILLANE & MARVEL MALLOY)

W/ FLOYD GOLDWORTHY

VERSUS

DEVINE FORTUNE

(DARRYL DEVINE & CHANCE FORTUNE)

The American Cobras put in another good showing, but fall short once again as the Devine Dream Drop puts away Malloy in just under eight minutes.

WINNERS: Devine Fortune (7:52)

PRE-MATCH RATING: 32

MATCH RATING: 55

<hr>

FvoHddF.jpg

Troy Tornado is out next to talk about his match with Sammy Bach, talking down his opponent's star power.

"He calls himself a Rock God, but he's barely even a star in my world," Tornado brags. "But tonight when he steps into the ring with me, I'll make Sammy Bach a star. Sammy," he pauses to look at the hard camera. "I'll make you famous." The crowd pops hard for the delivery, but even harder a moment later when Bach makes his entrance to interrupt.

1Thm9R4.jpg

"First of all, Troy, it's THE Rock God," he says to a big reaction. "Second of all... make me famous? ME? The Rock God has more fame than he knows what to do with, but you might just be right. After I win tonight, I'm gonna be more famous... my name is gonna be bigger on the marquee... and you? Well, that big head of yours might just shrink a little when you realize your star power is no match for the awesome power of The Rock God!"

TROY TORNADO

VERSUS

SAMMY BACH

The crowd was hot for this one from the beginning thanks to the opening promo, Tornado and Bach having a back-and-forth match that really gets the crowd into things. The ending sees a ref bump while Sammy has the upperhand, which brings out Jay Chord to attack. He hits Bach with a Cradle Piledriver before hauling ass out of the ring. As the ref recovers, Tornado hits him with a Star Maker for the pin.

WINNER: Troy Tornado (12:04)

PROMO RATING: 76

MATING RATING: 69

<hr>

IAdc0El.jpg

Aaron Andrews is backstage for a quick promo hyping the main event, a rematch from Psycho Circus 2019 with Joshia Taylor. Simple and to the point, he says he doesn't care who he faces at The War to Settle the Score.

"Wolf Hawkins? Freddy Huggins? Hell, I don't care if Ricky Dale Johnson himself comes out of retirement on short notice for the match at War to Settle the Score! They'll all face the same fate as Joshua Taylor tonight in the main event," he states confidently. "Nothing, and I mean NOTHING... beats The Ace."

PROMO RATING: 77

<hr>

vV4FMuy.jpgJXj4qY7.jpgprJQe79.jpgdG3y6jp.jpg

DOGS OF WAR

(ONE MAN ARMY & HUMAN ARSENAL)

VERSUS

SINNER SOCIETY

(NICK BOOTH & YURI YOSHIHARA)

Commentary ponders if Yurihara has been recruited by Sinner Society, but they don't have long to ask the question before a Bulldog Missile puts an end to the match.

WINNERS: Dogs of War (5:33)

MATCH RATING: 54

Following the match, Eddie Peak and The Behemoths are in the ring berating Yurihara and are about to put the boots to him when The Mighty appear!

ovPJTR7.jpgbwFNAlQ.jpg

The Mighty aren't able to make the save as Peak hurls Yurihara out of the ring, and The Sinner Society get ready for the attack of The Mighty. Mo and Tana rush the ring, and a huge 4-on-2 brawl erupts; they make short work of Nick Booth, and Eddie Peak bails as these two teams continue to go to war that spills out of the ring as well. Referees and road agents pour out of the back to try and put an end to things as we head to commercial.

POST-MATCH RATING: 66

<hr>

rKWGkKG.jpg

Jay Chord is out next to hype his upcoming match with Sammy Bach, telling him he won't rest until The Rock God is gone from TCW!

PROMO RATING: 78

a0iwWXh.jpg

JAY CHORD

VERSUS

BENNY BENSON

This match was almost all Jay Chord as he put a beating on Benson for much of their time. The finish saw Sammy Bach emerge from the back and distract the ref long enough for Benny Benson to take advantage of a turnbuckle Jay Chord had exposed earlier in the match, whipping him face-first into it while the red wasn't looking and hitting him with a Shockwave From Next Year to pick up the win with Bach's assistance.

WINNER: Benny Benson (14:29)

MATCH RATING: 77

<hr>

IAdc0El.jpg2y36Ffs.jpg

TCW WORLD TITLE MATCH

AARON ANDREWS ©

VERSUS

JOSHUA TAYLOR

The real story of this match, unlike their first meeting, was the numerous attempted interferences by Wolf Hawkins and Freddy Huggins. Each man attempted to distract the referee before getting ejected from ringside, but they sneak back out after the second ref bump of the evening. In the end, their plan fails as Huggins finds himself launched off the ring apron and into Hawkins in the ringside area below. Andrews wins with a Flying Body Press.

The show goes off the air with Huggins & Hawkins fuming while Andrews celebrates with his title in the ring.

WINNER, AND STILL CHAMPION: Aaron Andrews

MATCH RATING: 79

My boy Jay was robbed!

I needed a way for Benny to recover some momentum, and I wanted to kickoff a little push for Troy so I figured having Sammy & Jay cost each other matches would be a decent way to go about doing it while advancing their stories. It was a little risky, having Jay lose to a guy like Benson, but I managed to get the road agent notes right to minimize any damage to the losers and maximize benefits for the winners.

Only one episode of Total Wrestling, and the premiere of Saturday Night Showcase to go before The War to Settle the Score!

2Js6RWI.jpg

TOTAL WRESTLING PREVIEW

TOTALWRESTLING.COM UPDATE - TUESDAY, WEEK FOUR, FEBRUARY 2020

This Tuesday on ACE, it’s the last Total Wrestling before The War to Settle the Score!

• #1 CONTENDER MATCH: JAY CHORD VS WOLF HAWKINS VS FREDDY HUGGINS VS SAMMY BACH - With the main event announcement for The War to Settle the Score looming overhead at the first Saturday Night Showcase, these four men head into Total Wrestling hoping to prove themselves and earn that main event spot. But, another story is also playing out here… will Freddy Huggins join The Syndicate? And, if so, will he lay down for The Alpha Wolf?
  • THE SYNDICATE VS BENNY BENSON & DEVINE FORTUNE - A battle of sorts between The Elite and Devine Fortune has been on on-going for weeks, and this week each team will enlist the help of another man to enter a six-man tag match. For The Elite, finding fellow Syndicate member Doc Hammond was easy while Devine Fortune reached out to the fun-loving but highly competitive Benny Benson.
  • JOSHUA TAYLOR VS EDD STONE - After losing in his rematch for the TCW World title last week, Taylor looks to bounce back with a win against The 24 Hour Party Animal Edd Stone. But, as TCW fans know, Stone is no slouch in the ring himself and he’ll look to make victory a difficult task for Taylor.
  • TCW TELEVISION TITLE MATCH: GREG GAUGE © VS HARRY ALLEN - After defeating Frankie Perez, Gauge went on a tirade and kicked The Buzzsaw out of “his” ring. He now says that no one in TCW is worthy of being in “his ring,” and has issued an open challenge for any outside competition to come and face him for the TCW TV title. That challenge has been heard and answered by perennial fan favorite Harry Allen!
  • CHRIS FLYNN VS DANNY FONZARELLI - The Jock versus Doctor Love! In recent weeks, it has been insinuated by more than a few people that Flynn might be the weak leak in The Syndicate. He recently set out to prove that untrue by manhandling Dean Daniels, and this week looks to prove himself once again against Fonzarelli.
  • THE AMERICAN COBRAS IN ACTION - Floyd Goldworthy has, again, promised to prove that his new team’s recent losses are a pair of flukes, and has promised to bring top notch competition to Total Wrestling to face them this week!
  • ”THE HITMAN” ERNEST YOUNGMAN IN ACTION - After his recent attacks on T-Bone Bright, The Hitman looks to pick up a win a they head towards the inevitable clash at The War to Settle the Score.

PREDICTION KEY

================

#1 Contender Match: Jay Chord vs Wolf Hawkins vs Freddy Huggins vs Sammy Bach

The Syndicate vs Benny Benson & Devine Fortune

Joshua Taylor vs Edd Stone

TCW TV Title Match: Greg Gauge © vs Harry Allen

Chris Flynn vs Danny Fonzarelli

The American Cobras in action

The Hitman in action

2Js6RWI.jpg

TCW presents Total Wrestling

Tuesday, Week 4, February 2020 - LIVE from Virginia Park Fields (Richmond, VA)

Announce Team: Shawn Doakes, Kyle Rhodes, and Jasmine Saunders

Attendance: 7,550 - TV Rating: 3.34 on ACE; 0.38 on IC-TV

Show Rating: 76

aLUKJa4.jpgqKrqRdb.jpg4S7WrE0.jpg

Wolf Hawkins kicks off Total Wrestling for the second week in a row by coming out to the ring on his own, but his tone is much different this week. He's less friendly, more down to business.

"Freddy Huggins, we've gone 'round and 'round for far too long on the matter," he begins. "I came out here last week and asked you like a man to join us, we even attempted a little coup together in the main event. Failure on the matter aside, we do well together, Freddy... imagine how powerful we can be, together... in The Syndicate."

This brings out Freddy Huggins with his sister, with none of their usual shtick of playing to the crowd as they stop on the entrance stage just under the video wall this time.

"Freddy, I'm glad to see you out here, because--" Hawkins begins, but Huggins cuts him off.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah," Huggins interrupts. "You're glad to see me, you wanna kiss my ass for a minute, I get it, I get it. You see, Wolf, I've thought about it a lot, and, given our main event tonight, I have to say that my answer is the same as it was a few weeks ago-- what have you done for me lately?"

"What??" Hawkins seethes.

"You see, you keep telling me about all this power I can have with The Syndicate, but it seems to me that the power all flows up to one person: you," Huggins states before taking off his glasses and handing them to his sister. "So, Wolf, when I say that we've got a main event tonight, and I ask 'what have you done for me lately?'," Huggins pauses with a cunning smile on his face. "You see what I'm getting at, Wolf?"

Hawkins continues to seethe for a moment, rubbing the bridge of his nose and shaking his head before he can respond. "Alright, so, main event tonight, yeah? Number one contender's match, four-way dance... you want the power of The Syndicate behind you?" he asks.

"If you want to look at it that way," Huggins answers.

"Alright, pal, you got it," Hawkins tells him. "The Syndicate backs you tonight, and then you're one of us?"

"No, Wolf," Huggins says, deciding to clear the air further. "I win tonight, and I'm in. No more innuendo, let me just lay it out there straight," he says. "I win, I go on to The War to Settle the Score, and I come out the other side with the TCW World title around my waist... then I'll believe the power of The Syndicate, and then I'll be one of you. Let's go, sis."

Huggins drops the microphone as Hawkins looks on angrily at their exit, commentary pondering if The Syndicate is big enough for two egos like Huggins and The Alpha Wolf before pitching to commercial.

SEGMENT RATING: 91

<hr>

FhmWD7b.jpgM1UPo0s.jpg

"THE HITMAN"

ERNEST YOUNGMAN

VERSUS

REMMY HONEYMAN

A standard jobber squash match for The Hitman, ending Honeyman with a tremendous version of The Hit which nearly sends the enhancement talent out of the ring.

WINNER: "The Hitman" Ernest Youngman (4:25)

MATCH RATING: 26

<hr>

abOlkJ4.jpgwLogVxq.jpgBFDink1.jpg3NJoNBa.jpgaw1Ggqn.jpg

THE AMERICAN COBRAS

(STORM SPILLANE & MARVEL MALLOY)

W/ FLOYD GOLDWORTHY

VERSUS

BART BIGGINS & ACE YOUNGBLOOD

No promo from Goldworthy this week, but he does plenty of barking outside the ring to direct traffic as The Cobras take on some local fan favorites in Biggins & Youngblood. The team looks as good as ever, and manage to pick up their first TCW win after hitting their dazzling Cobra Strike move for the first time on Youngblood.

WINNERS: The American Cobras (11:14)

MATCH RATING: 50

<hr>

Chris Flynn is out next in his trademark leather jacket and sunglasses, cutting a promo about the power of The Syndicate and advising Freddy Huggins to take them up on their offer.

"Freddy, you want the power of The Syndicate behind you tonight, and Wolf say you got it... so, you got it," he says. "Now, as for tonight, I've got some business to address myself, and that is this... there is no weakness in power, there is no weakness in The Syndicate. I am no weak link, and tonight, I'm gonna kick the ass of one your favorites in order to prove it!"

e0ZRHU9.jpgd2vUKlM.jpg

CHRIS FLYNN

VERSUS

"DR. LOVE"

DANNY FONZARELLI

This match was a pretty poor brawl overall, and the crowd never really got into it. Despite them being into Dr. Love, Flynn ends it with a Flynn-Lock in just under eight minutes.

WINNER: Chris Flynn (7:45)

PRE-MATCH RATING: 61

MATCH RATING: 54

<hr>

Greg Gauge enters the arena as the show comes back from commercial, making sure to wipe his boots before he enters the ring and grabs a microphone. He talks about how the ring has been his home since he was a child, and how no one in TCW is worthy of being in his ring.

"So, I've had to go outside the company to find competition," he scoffs. "And, I have to tell you, I'm not all that impressed with what they've dug up for this evening. I mean, Harry Allen?" The crowd cheers the mention of his name. A cruiserweight relic who hasn't been seen in this company in about half a decade! You people think he's good enough to share a ring with me? The Second Generation Superstar?"

Before he can say much else, the familiar but long-unheard music of Harry Allen plays and the crowd gives him a hearty welcome back. The announcers talk about how the action is coming rapid-fire this evening, and play up how TCW is all about in-ring action.

kLM8zYk.jpg8NBBx2O.jpg

TCW TELEVISION TITLE MATCH

"THE SECOND GENERATION SUPERSTAR"

GREG GAUGE ©

VERSUS

HARRY ALLEN

Gauge makes relatively short work of the crowd favorite Allen, submitting him with the Proton Lock.

WINNER, AND STILL CHAMPION: Greg Gauge (8:08)

PRE-MATCH RATING: 52

MATCH RATING: 57

<hr>

WC6SOYO.jpgqWyPpwj.jpglDysWTL.jpga0iwWXh.jpgrMXYyUm.jpgGJmIN2x.jpg

THE SYNDICATE

(DOC HAMMOND, EDDIE CHANDLER, AND NATE JOHNSON)

VERSUS

BENNY BENSON, DARRYL DEVINE, AND CHANCE FORTUNE

This was a highly competitive, back-and-forth match that looked like it was going to be a Syndicate victory right up until the very end. A blind tag saw Darryl Devine become the legal man while Eddie Chandler & Nate Johnson hit Chance Fortune with an Elitism. Benson then took out Johnson and Hammond, allowing Devine to hit a Devine Dream Drop for the win.

WINNERS: BENNY BENSON & DEVINE FORTUNE (11:56)

<hr>

2y36Ffs.jpgtXthfOE.jpg

JOSHUA TAYLOR

VERSUS

"THE 24 HOUR PARTY ANIMAL"

EDD STONE

Edd Stone is just another victim of the Butterfly Lock in the end here.

WINNER: Joshua Taylor (13:27)

<hr>

lfLzdKF.jpg

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Total Wrestling," says the familiar voice of Jason Azaria. "Now, here's a little fact you might not know... and that's that I will be back, every week, as the voice of TCW's new show, Saturday Night Showcase, LIVE every this Saturday and every Saturday on ACE!"

"What do you think about that, Jasmine?" Kyle Rhodes asks, but before she can answer, Aaron Andrews makes his entrance into the arena!

IAdc0El.jpg

Andrews is out to cut a promo on the main event, saying it doesn't matter who he faces at The War to Settle the Score because, "no one beats The Ace!"

Azaria, Rhodes, and Saunders talk up the champion for a moment before Azaria says he's gotta get going, but he'll see us all this Saturday.

SEGMENT RATING: 71

<hr>

aLUKJa4.jpg4S7WrE0.jpg1Thm9R4.jpgrKWGkKG.jpg

TCW WORLD TITLE #1 CONTENDER'S FOUR CORNERS MATCH

WOLF HAWKINS VERSUS FREDDY HUGGINS

VERSUS

SAMMY BACH VERSUS JAY CHORD

The story of this match saw Hawkins doing everything he could to help Huggins succeed, the pair teaming up with Jay Chord to to try and eliminate Sammy Bach early. The first elimination, however, wouldn't be until well over 15 minutes into the match and it would be Jay Chord with a flash roll-up by Sammy Bach which was immediately followed by Chord assaulting Bach and nearly taking him out of the match.

From there, Bach is easy pickings for Hawkins to direct traffic and allow Huggins to hit him with a Huggins Kiss for the elimination. Following the elimination, Wolf Hawkins clubs the referee from behind while Huggins wants to know what he's doing. Doc Hammond appears to nail Huggins with a German suplex while Hawkins screams that, "NO ONE gives me orders, Freddy!"

"This is just a sickening display," Shawn Doakes notes on commentary.

"And in our main event, no less!" Saunders adds.

"Someone has to get control in TCW, mayhem has ruled supreme in all of 2020!" shouts Kyle Rhodes as Hammond rolls Huggins into place for Hawkins to hit a Full Moon Rising. Hammond rolls the ref into place as well, rousing him enough to count a groggy 1-2-3.

"What a travesty!" Doakes calls as we go off the air.

WINNER: Wolf Hawkins (22:16)

MATCH RATING: 80

VzP2hhK.jpg

SATURDAY NIGHT SHOWCASE PREVIEW

TOTALWRESTLING.COM UPDATE - SATURDAY, WEEK FOUR, FEBRUARY 2020

This Saturday night, one night before The War to Settle the Score live in pay-per-view, Total Championship Wrestling kicks off a new weekly broadcast with a special, two-hour, debut edition! Jason Azaria, Kyle Rhodes, and Jasmine Saunders will be your regular announce team.

• TCW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: THE MIGHTY © VS THE BEHEMOTHS VS DOGS OF WAR - TCW Tag Team Champions The Mighty have been at war with The Behemoths for months, while the Dogs of War recently arrived on the scene and have had issues of their own with Eddie Peak’s Sinner Society. We have an explosive main event on deck for our debut broadcast!
  • THE ELITE VS BENNY & THE FOXX - Looking to get themselves securely into the TCW Tag Team title picture, these two teams will meet ahead of The War to Settle the Score with “championship implications” according to the TCW Championship Committee
  • THE REP ARRIVES - After months of chaos and the inmates running the asylum, never more clear than in this Tuesday’s main event to determine a #1 contender, the TCW Championship Committee has declared they are sending a representative to restore order… who will show up on their behalf this Saturday?
  • JAY CHORD VS CHANCE FORTUNE - After losing out on the #1 contendership this Tuesday, Jay Chord looks to be on a rampage as he faces Chance Fortune. What will he have to say about his upcoming match against The Rock God? We’ll also hear from him live ahead of The War to Settle the Score this Saturday on ACE!
  • TROY TORNADO VS T-BONE BRIGHT - Troy Tornado has strung together a few wins recently, as has his opponent T-Bone Bright. Who will come out on top this Saturday? Will Bright’s nemesis “The Hitman” Ernest Youngman stick his nose in this match? You’ll have to tune in to ACE to find out!
  • JOSHUA TAYLOR’S OPEN CHALLENGE - The Straight Edge Superstar has issued a standing open challenge for all TCW events: prove you’re better than him, and break the Butterfly Lock if you can survive. Who will answer the call this Saturday night?
  • TCW TELEVISION TITLE MATCH: GREG GAUG © VS EDD STONE - Fresh off of his own failed encounter with the Butterfly Lock, The 24 Hour Party Animal looks to claim his first taste of TCW gold in a long time. Will he prove himself worthy of being in The Second Generation Superstar’s ring this Satuday?
  • ”THE BUZZSAW” FRANKIE PEREZ VS CHRIS FLYNN - The Buzzsaw hasn’t really cut through the competition lately, but The Jock has bullied his way to several wins as he attempts to prove he isn’t the weak link of The Syndicate. Both men desperately need the win this Saturday, but who will prevail?

PREDICTION KEY

================

TCW Tag Team Titles: The Mighty © vs The Behemoths vs Dogs of War

TCW TV Title: Greg Gauge © vs Edd Stone

The Elite vs Benny & The Foxx

Jay Chord vs Chance Fortune

Troy Tornado vs T-Bone Bright

Frankie Perez vs Chris Flynn

Josuha Taylor’s open challenge- who will answer?

TCW Championship Committee rep- who is it?

AUTHOR'S NOTES

I've got two huge shows coming in the first Saturday Night Showcase and The War to Settle the Score, I managed to get Total Wrestling done faster than I would have thought but I didn't have much else going on this evening.

I'm going to allow a couple of days at least before posting Saturday Night Showcase because I think I'd like to run a prediction contest for these next two shows-- winner gets an extra special little peak behind the curtain in the form of a screenshot of my Franchise Players & Next Big Things screens and my popularity spreadsheet. Nothing HUGE, but little glimpses that I think will be appreciated by people who follow the diary. Also, the "who will answer Taylor's challenge" and "who is the committee rep" are bonus questions for fun and will not count towards predictions.

I had meant to setup Saturday Night Showcase as a B-show, but forgot to check details so now there's 2 hours of Total Wrestling on Tuesday and 1 hour of Showcase every Saturday, except the special two hour premiere (since you can adjust show length but now between A/B shows). I'll be taping Saturday Night Showcase the same day as Total Wrestling.

Also, clearly at this point I'm ignoring some of the AI/canon rules about TCW-- the TV title
only
being defended on TV shows and not PPV doesn't interest me in the slightest, and neither does an all 1v1 show at any point let alone for a major PPV. Just my personal choices in booking.

I feel like I'm hitting a stride, both in writing the diary and with the in-game mechanics. I hope everyone agrees and is enjoying!

First, Great start TCW can be tough to start since they are behind financially with SWF and USPW. You have a great grasp of the characters and the direction you want to take the company. I like how you are trying to build the lower card even tho the match ratings aren't highly rated.

================

The Mighty

Greg Gauge

The Elite

Jay Chord

Troy Tornado

Chris Flynn

Danny Fonz..

[/size][/right]

First, Great start TCW can be tough to start since they are behind financially with SWF and USPW. You have a great grasp of the characters and the direction you want to take the company. I like how you are trying to build the lower card even tho the match ratings aren't highly rated.

Thanks man! It's a little hard to balance some of them while keeping guys happy without losing to up-and-comers... Bart Biggins is still pissed like 6 weeks later about jobbing to Hitman. But I can take the early segment ratings hits with the ratings guys like Chord, Huggins, Andrews, Hawkins, and Gauge are regularly putting up.

PREDICTION KEY

================

Josuha Taylor’s open challenge- who will answer? Bart Biggins

TCW Championship Committee - Jack Bruce

PREDICTION KEY

================

Josuha Taylor’s open challenge- who will answer? Bart Biggins

TCW Championship Committee - Jack Bruce

Glad to have you along for the ride man, I just finished typing up the show but I'm going to let it marinate for another day or two while predictions come up and use that time to get a head start on writing The War to Settle the Score.

TCW TV Title: Greg Gauge ©

The Elite

Jay Chord

T-Bone Bright

Frankie Perez

Freddy Huggins

Jack Bruce

Not sure who you meant to predict in the tag title match, or if you mean no winner-- but I've got your predictions recorded!

Enjoying reading this. I have my own TCW save and I see a few of the same new signings and I am interested to see what direction you go.

Enjoying reading this. I have my own TCW save and I see a few of the same new signings and I am interested to see what direction you go.

Thanks for following along! Interested to see how you run TCW over on your diary.