can someone write me 3 company profiles for my Development company

I like when I go to the company page they all have a writeup, except my 3 child companies could someone write them up for me. Thanks

1) IPW: India Pro Wrestling:

They run 1 tv and 1 event per day everyday, really one that good popular go theirs. The name is India Prowrestling (I changed it from Delhi pro wrestling)

Started in March 2021.

2) NXT:

They run 1 tv and 1 event per day everyday, new signees and really that doesn't have popular. Started in Jan 2020.

3) QPW: Queen Pro Wrestling:

They run 1 tv and 1 event per day everyday, all women go their, wrestlers, ref, etc, sometimes I call up women for special shows and matches. Started in Aug 2023 (I bought them closed them down then opened them back up as my female child company.)

Thought I give a little info, if anyone could write up a bio, that be up awesome, thanks.

A TV show AND an event EVERY DAY?!

I'm am running in the trouble I'm like 10 years in the game that guys are retiring early but I have a roster of like 300 women 400 men in IPW and then like 500 in NXT

So so while some guys are retiring early I have others that are still going strong so it evens out

I'm am running in the trouble I'm like 10 years in the game that guys are retiring early but I have a roster of like 300 women 400 men in IPW and then like 500 in NXT

So so while some guys are retiring early I have others that are still going strong so it evens out

Wait you have a total roster of over one thousand wrestlers?!

I agree with the maddness of numbers.

That said, let's work on the write-up. Biggest issue is you give 0 info on what the companies are like (product, etc) or origin (did you buy it or did you start it)

I'm going to assume you started all.

IPW

Since early 2021, India Pro Wrestling has been a fixture in <the region>. Sensing an untapped market both for potential expansion and future workers <your avatar> launched the promotion to both train new potential workers for TCW and to expose the area to the TCW style.

This took off better than expected, and a dedicated community has sprung up. IPW is now becoming a fixture in India, and the partnership has seen abundant response to the boot camps, training classes, and the development shows. IPW has afforded TCW a beachhead in the subcontinent and the partnership looks to be a keystone if the emerging wrestling culture.

NXT

While MAW was a great stepping stone, NXT achieved the vision TCW had for a large scale, expansive development and feeder league system. NXT's roster features a steady mix of promising youth, long term projects, workers in their prunes who just failed to take off elsewhere, and steady veterans willing to train the whole lot.

While originally viewed as just a way to vertically integrate wrestling school, TCW have been able to form a product and a company that stands on its own, turning out talent like <give a graduate> and featuring impressive programs like <insert a feud/stoylryline/whatever>.

QPW

August 2023 was a black day for the original QPW. TCW bought the company out and closed it down, leaving the talent and the fans devastated. Little did they know, a mere 3 weeks later QPW2.0 would relaunch to become the premier all women's development company.

Taking lessons learned from their successful ventures with other developmental leagues, TCW reorganized and modernized everything - from production quality, to the creative team, and the training regimen. While this new version is clearly successful and productive, the fans remain split on which QPW was truly the best.

Happy trails.

I agree with the maddness of numbers.

That said, let's work on the write-up. Biggest issue is you give 0 info on what the companies are like (product, etc) or origin (did you buy it or did you start it)

I'm going to assume you started all.

IPW

Since early 2021, India Pro Wrestling has been a fixture in <the region>. Sensing an untapped market both for potential expansion and future workers <your avatar> launched the promotion to both train new potential workers for TCW and to expose the area to the TCW style.

This took off better than expected, and a dedicated community has sprung up. IPW is now becoming a fixture in India, and the partnership has seen abundant response to the boot camps, training classes, and the development shows. IPW has afforded TCW a beachhead in the subcontinent and the partnership looks to be a keystone if the emerging wrestling culture.

NXT

While MAW was a great stepping stone, NXT achieved the vision TCW had for a large scale, expansive development and feeder league system. NXT's roster features a steady mix of promising youth, long term projects, workers in their prunes who just failed to take off elsewhere, and steady veterans willing to train the whole lot.

While originally viewed as just a way to vertically integrate wrestling school, TCW have been able to form a product and a company that stands on its own, turning out talent like <give a graduate> and featuring impressive programs like <insert a feud/stoylryline/whatever>.

QPW

August 2023 was a black day for the original QPW. TCW bought the company out and closed it down, leaving the talent and the fans devastated. Little did they know, a mere 3 weeks later QPW2.0 would relaunch to become the premier all women's development company.

Taking lessons learned from their successful ventures with other developmental leagues, TCW reorganized and modernized everything - from production quality, to the creative team, and the training regimen. While this new version is clearly successful and productive, the fans remain split on which QPW was truly the best.

Happy trails.

Perfect thanks so much