Help me get a schedule in order

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Demon of Elru" data-cite="Demon of Elru" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52411" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would like to start my own company on medium and am wondering after I hire everyone how should I go about setting up TV shows and PPV events? Also can someone explain the "season finale" thing? How should storyline flow?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Set it up like a real-world company. You will likely go for a weekly TV show and a monthly event. You can have a recurring monthly event, or individual yearly events like AEW or WWE. The season-finale doesn’t do too much other than make the importance increase a little bit, increasing audience numbers etc.</p><p> </p><p> I usually run storylines PPV to PPV, two or three months at a time. The game manual does say the audience exorbitant storylines to end at season finales, but it depends on your product and storyline needs.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Demon of Elru" data-cite="Demon of Elru" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52411" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would like to start my own company on medium and am wondering after I hire everyone how should I go about setting up TV shows and PPV events? Also can someone explain the "season finale" thing? How should storyline flow?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Your season finale is where your fans expect your storylines to reach their climax. It's, in theory, a Wrestlemania style show in that you are building to it for months and hope to have everything crescendo at the right time. It has increased fan attendance -- but it also has increased fan expectations so they expect the show to be better.</p><p> </p><p> There isn't a perfect way to do storylines -- it all depends on how you book. I book backwards for all my storylines.</p><p> </p><p> In my current game that I'm writing a diary about (that I'm not going to link because I'm not trying to plug) I know at a specific show I'm doing a title change. I've known for about a year in game that that's when I'm doing the title switch, so I've built back from there to make sure each guy is ready. Giving them obstacles to beat, things to do to get them ready until they can finally come together.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Historian" data-cite="Historian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52411" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> There isn't a perfect way to do storylines -- it all depends on how you book. I book backwards for all my storylines.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I sort of do the same thing, the way I do things is I plan out all the PPV/Major TV Matches ahead, then once all of those are set, I book week to week. The goal of what I try to do is to try to set these matches up. This works best for me and I feel that having a Weekly TV and a Monthly PPV is the easiest for this style of booking.</p>

Depending on how many workers you have, you might want to have a B show. And if you do have a B show that will affect your main show because you wont be putting as many lower card performers on the main show and leaving more room to develop storylines. Pretty cool if you have alot of workers but it's not necessary for smaller rosters.

The Season Finale is Wrestlemania or the Super Bowl, it's your star attraction show where you pull all the stops. You're going to want to do any gimmick matches such as hell in a cell or ladder matches here, have some workers take some risky bumps, have a well known celebrity appear to simulate Beyonce at the Super Bowl halftime show, etc.

I've never been able to help people much with storylines other then offering the advice to throw some of your midcarders into storylines as well, dont just focus on your main eventers.