Worker hiatus

I don’t mind that workers go on hiatus. But on two separate occasions I’ve had a champion go on hiatus. This means I can’t get the belt off them/wrap up their feud. Can it be changed so the worker announces he’s going on hiatus at the end of the month so the player can account for it. I feel this is more realistic than just “poof, gone”.

100% agree. If going into politics works this way, then that should be reworked.

I also think it should be a conversation (mini-game) where you lay out a plan for the worker who wants to leave.

If a worker is presented with 1,000,000$ bonus, I doubt they will leave.

100% agree. If going into politics works this way, then that should be reworked.

I also think it should be a conversation (mini-game) where you lay out a plan for the worker who wants to leave.

If a worker is presented with 1,000,000$ bonus, I doubt they will leave.

Same for workers that are loyal to another company or CEOs/bookers elsewhere. If a contract is up, a contract is up. Enough money from a big/large/titanic company should sway most people. Like KENTA and Shinsuke Nakamura signing with WWE (although money was obviously not the (only) factor here.

Loyalty should make a worker far more expensive to poach, but no wrestler would ever deny making $2 Mio every month for 6 months, unless there is some really really big hatred for the company/owner/booker involved

I also agree with the sentiment and point about hiatus. If someone is going on hiatus who are currently free agents, then that's different of course. But if it's someone under contract there ideally should be a grace period where they go:

"Hey, boss. I'm looking to take a break for a bit and time off to pursue other things. How would you feel me about me taking time off at the beginning of next month?"

Even a few weeks warning so you could hot-shot an angle, story or title switch is better than just immediately becoming unavailable.

I'm not entirely sure I agree with this one. Probably sometimes they should give notice, but hiatus doesn't necessarily represent something under their control.

I don't get the impression that Kylie Rae gave Impact much notice when she left recently, or that Roman Reigns or Edge gave that much notice when they had to go on hiatus (though I could certainly be mistaken on any or all of those).

Maybe tie them giving notice into their personality? Something like those with the egomaniac trait will never give notice because they don't think they should have to, and those with the professional trait will always give notice because they see it as the right way to do business?

Maybe tie them giving notice into their personality? Something like those with the egomaniac trait will never give notice because they don't think they should have to, and those with the professional trait will always give notice because they see it as the right way to do business?

That's a great solution imo