Option for Titles to be defended in certain regions

We have the option for Events to be 'locked' to certain regions. I would love to see if Titles could be locked in the same way. For example, a US Championship that can only be defended in the US or an Ontario Championship that can only be defended in Ontario.

We can do that manually already but this is more for the autobooker. I don't think this would be too hard to implement.

Keep up the great work on the game!

I'm a fan of this idea.

I don't understand it when I see WWE or IWGP have their U.S. title defended outside the U.S. for the same reason I wouldn't understand seeing a Canadian or European or Japanese-specified title defended in Dallas. The standard comes from actual sports, where a state or regional championship is awarded in that region, a national championship is awarded in that nation, etc.

Along similar lines, I would suggest that a title could be only awarded to/contested for by people of a certain nationality, a la the Mexican Championships. This was historically a major series of titles in EMLL/CMLL that is officially overseen/managed by the Comisio Box y Lucha Libre Mexico City, D.F. The rule is that to compete for these titles, you have to be a Mexican. They take this seriously. Konnan, who was called the Hulk Hogan of Mexico even though he is Cuban by birth, was never able to compete for them, which caused EMLL and later AAA to create other titles he could be awarded. I think this is something that should also be added.

TL;DR version: I agree with geolocking titles as to where they can be contested and as to the nationality of the holders/competitors.

St.T

It would be great for alliances like the NWA too, where there were so many regionally based titles, that were part of the alliance.

I think we need more geolocking options in general. Television shows should be able to be locked to a specific venue/location as well!