CERTAIN companies just not using their titles much

In my 2001 I've noticed that WWA, which is a smallish company that forms in Australia soon after the mod starts, almost never uses its World Title. The AI generates tag titles for the company and then literally NEVER uses them. I've got it set as a Preset Tours company, and most of the Tour shows end up being tag matches, but no title defenses at all. I've also tried tweaking the WWA World Title usage to being defended "Often" on Tours, and it never happens. WWA also has PPVs mixed in with their tours, and they will occasionally use their World Title on those, but nowhere near enough. WWA should be showcasing their title and champ. A few other companies have this problem, but WWA is kinda my bellweather. Am I doing something wrong, or is this an issue with TEW2020?

(Edit/Update)

Oh. TNA. NWA:TNA hasn't been using their World Title properly since I switched them to a Weekly PPV model. That was kinda the thing that made the issue intolerable.

In my 2001 I've noticed that WWA, which is a smallish company that forms in Australia soon after the mod starts, almost never uses its World Title. The AI generates tag titles for the company and then literally NEVER uses them. I've got it set as a Preset Tours company, and most of the Tour shows end up being tag matches, but no title defenses at all. I've also tried tweaking the WWA World Title usage to being defended "Often" on Tours, and it never happens. WWA also has PPVs mixed in with their tours, and they will occasionally use their World Title on those, but nowhere near enough. WWA should be showcasing their title and champ. A few other companies have this problem, but WWA is kinda my bellweather. Am I doing something wrong, or is this an issue with TEW2020?

(Edit/Update)

Oh. TNA. NWA:TNA hasn't been using their World Title properly since I switched them to a Weekly PPV model. That was kinda the thing that made the issue intolerable.

It's an issue with the game. The top titles are only defended against Major Stars and Stars, so if there's not enough of those, the belt is never defended. It gets worse when you factor in face/heel alignment, as it's only defended against the opposite alignment too. Furthermore, the same worker can't challenge more than (IIRC) three times in a six month period.

There are manual workarounds, like editing workers' popularity to make them bigger stars, or turning off a company's face/heel settings. But, yeah, it's a real issue with the game. I've seen some titles go months and even years undefended.