Worker specific merch

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ConcutioCaelum" data-cite="ConcutioCaelum" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52612" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I believe there is an average popularity threshold they have to hit before they start selling merch. So while they are well known in your company, its still too far below the threshold</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> is there a way of quantifying this. i.e knowing at what point i need to reach to get merch etc as i hired a pretty famous guy from the us and he didnt get merch</p>

is there a way of quantifying this. i.e knowing at what point i need to reach to get merch etc as i hired a pretty famous guy from the us and he didnt get merch

There are descriptors that go along with the merchandise levels. As you increase the level, the lower pop workers get merch sales. So major stars come first, then stars, then we’ll known. I’m not sure at what level this occurs.

You would also need to be popular enough as a company to trigger individual merch sales. That’s something hidden in the code, but you will start seeing it as you get bigger.

So we can take a look at my NYCW game for a reference. I am small sized and I have a merchandise rating of 6. I have 8 Major Stars and 5 Stars and only 1 of my major stars and w of my stars sell merchandise.

Looking at my sellers:

Danny Fonazarelli averages 58 with a 57 in tri-state

Dean Daniels averages 34 with a 34 in tri-state

Fro Sure averages 32 with a 35 in tri-state

So why would two stars make more than my other 7 major stars:

Andrew Harper has a 38 in tri-state but only averages a 14 across the US

Animal Harker has a 39 tri-state but averages a 20 in the US

My champ Tennessee William has a 46 Tri-State but only averages but only averages a 23.

Connor Threepwood has my highest average 29 with a 44 in Tri-State

So I'll go as far to say you need at least an average of 30 across your home country to be able to sell merch. At least at merch 5 and small size.