Can you pre-define workers to be in an angle?

One of the time consuming elements of booking freestyle angles is using the drop down menu to select a certain worker every time from the roster

Is there any way to create angles in the editor that have a pre-defined worker for them, to save time when booking, so you don't have to keep selecting the worker each time?

One of the time consuming elements of booking freestyle angles is using the drop down menu to select a certain worker every time from the roster

Is there any way to create angles in the editor that have a pre-defined worker for them, to save time when booking, so you don't have to keep selecting the worker each time?

I do not believe this is possible. That is a great idea though for recurring angles with the same cast. You could post this in the suggestion forum.

BTW - one technique I use is to use the angle writer to create custom angles and in the area where you write the text referring to the worker - Catalyst, Subject, etc. I will put more descriptive things there such as Catalyst (Menace), Support (Mic), Tag Team 1A, Tag Team 1B so that I can quickly know each role and what they are rated on. It doesn't make it go much faster but for custom recurring angle types that I use it can be helpful. This can be really helpful if you have an angle you have created particularly for a faction or tag team to highlight their strengths.

Example - A Odd combination Tag Team with a worker with Charisma (but no mic skills) and a worker with Menace along with a Manager who is good on the mic or entertaining could have a custom angle for their hype promos:

Manager (ENT) => Rated on Entertainment

Tag Team A1 (CHA) => Rated on Charisma

Tag Team A2 (MNC) => Rated on Menace

You can have a generic variant where they just hype themselves and then a variant where they run down their opponents.

I usually don't make a ton of custom angles but for workers who need custom angles to get over and make them useful outside the ring I will do that.

You could do something similar for the angles you are talking about by simply putting someone's name there if you wanted to remind you where they would go in a quick fashion.

Thanks that's a great suggestion. It is the physical time of actually using the restrictive drop down menu that I was referring to

I know you can type in there to get to the worker quicker but it would be great if we could assign the worker in editor

OR

Even better, it would be great if there was a selectable filter in the Angle booking screen which would only show you the workers who are booked on that night's card already. Something like "In Match Booking'

<p>I like to click the drop down and then type the name of the worker. It’s not TOO bad, although the system would be eternally faster if when you hit tab you went to the next dropdown below the current one, instead of to the right.</p><p> </p><p>

Not sure if that’s possible though and I have suggested it before, but that would amazing.</p>