Booking Monsters With No Stamina

In my ongoing game I got hired to book a new company and have been learning the ins-and-outs of my new roster. The current champion is your typical giant monster who has a Stamina rating of like 15 and isn't much of a worker. While looking at Show Histories puts this guy's AI-booked matches in the high 50s/low 60s, I can't seem to book him higher than the low 40s. I've tried putting him in five minute squashes (which is about as long as he can go for) but clearly I'm missing something. Ideally, I'm looking for Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg..only a couple minutes of explosive action and then the finish. How can I get a decent rating if he gets blown up beyond five minutes?

<p>It won't affect the match rating (At least I'm pretty sure it has no affect), but how is your match focus for the overall show rating set up?</p><p> </p><p>

if you are booking him on top as a dominant champ and getting low scores, change the overall focus of how you are scored to something that rates on other/more matches so it doesn't 'penalise' you that way</p>

Setting the match aim to Story Telling eases up on the stamina requirements a little, but I'm not sure how it affects the match rating.

This will hurt the big man if he has low psychology though.

15 stamina is catastrophically low. You will need to use the Protect note on him for every match win or lose.

Unless your product allows for 5 minute matches you should take the belt off of him.

If you want to leave the belt on him find a super worker to put him up against. A worker who has Excellent Psychology, Selling, and a high level top row stat. Make sure the top row stat is calculated in match ratings for your product.

(Just in case you don't know top row stats are brawling, hardcore, puro, aerial, flashiness, and technical)