nGo Gif-erations Release!

Just realised that I hadn't uploaded these. If your a fan of the gif/sticker packs but want a more complete pic pack then this is for you. It's compatible with all mods that use nGo picture pack. It is also free to use in any mods you create, no permission required.

Worker Pictures (12,740) - http://www.mediafire.com/file/kzfrtemah0z7fqy/nGo+gif.rar/file

Logos (170) - http://www.mediafire.com/file/tpukxd53m8q826i/Logos.rar/file

Preview

OGQyO5v.jpg

Whats the best way to install this to have all the other graphics, belts, broadcasters, etc...? Should I just paste into my nGo folder and replace all?

Also, is this compatible with your mid-90s mods?

Yeah bud, just replace your current Logos and People folder with these ones. Its not compatible with any of my mods. Only mods that use nGo picture pack.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="YoungNoble" data-cite="YoungNoble" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52717" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Whats the best way to install this to have all the other graphics, belts, broadcasters, etc...? Should I just paste into my nGo folder and replace all?<p> </p><p> Also, is this compatible with your mid-90s mods?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52717" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah bud, just replace your current Logos and People folder with these ones. Its not compatible with any of my mods. Only mods that use nGo picture pack.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Do I need to use the editor to change the pics to name.gif or will they just work if I replace them ?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="rufc4eva" data-cite="rufc4eva" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52717" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do I need to use the editor to change the pics to name.gif or will they just work if I replace them ?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not name.gif, just change format to gif <span class="ipsEmoji">👍</span>, remember though, they will only automatically sync to mods thst use nGo as their default picture pack.</p>

I didn’t mean to sound like having a go or anything, I just didn’t have my laptop handy to check so asked instead. Seriously thanks for all the good work you do modding for TEW 2020.

Sorry, i was also away for my computer and was typing on my phone. I was meant to say "ill get one made up" :D

Is there anything you used to convert all of these to your format? I have a pretty sizeable folder of cuts I've made myself and I'd be interested in switching over to the GIF style if it wasn't for the idea of resizing them all by hand.

Is there anything you used to convert all of these to your format? I have a pretty sizeable folder of cuts I've made myself and I'd be interested in switching over to the GIF style if it wasn't for the idea of resizing them all by hand.

I batch process them in photoshop. First i create an action for the resizing (70%) then i run the batch. I can do it for you if you want to dm me a link to your picture file?

I batch process them in photoshop. First i create an action for the resizing (70%) then i run the batch. I can do it for you if you want to dm me a link to your picture file?

Appreciate the offer, but I have access to Photoshop and I'd like to take the time to learn how to do it on my own. Thanks for the help!

I don't know how much you're gonna update this, but I've been trying to make some logos myself. I figured the most of the current-day logos will be available when the new RWC comes out so I'm sticking with older ones. Big thanks for the template.

V3fu3ST.jpgZo7NAkR.jpgb5kDie9.jpgpgZpVET.jpguZoeWbQ.jpgwf70bOa.jpg

I don't know how much you're gonna update this, but I've been trying to make some logos myself. I figured the most of the current-day logos will be available when the new RWC comes out so I'm sticking with older ones. Big thanks for the template.

V3fu3ST.jpgZo7NAkR.jpgb5kDie9.jpgpgZpVET.jpguZoeWbQ.jpgwf70bOa.jpg

You did a great job bud, im deffinately grabbing these :D