Cverse workers to hire

3 guys that have left me because when their contract came up I wasnt big enough to resign them are Amazing Firefly, Fro Sure, and Earnest Youngman.

I'm still Medium but projecting to go to Big by the next game month and Large the month after. Almost made it without losing them.

This is my first time playing the game so i started with some extra cash and 33 pop fed to start in the South East. My first child company is about to get to Big before me though, that is embarassing lol.

I second Garry The Entertainer too. He carried me on promo scores for a while using the focus promo style at the beginning and he is my current US Champion and 2nd in Merch sales for me.

It depends on what product you are running. I'm also doing a local to global save, here's my roster;

Axl Avatar

Cheech Kong

Cockroach Carter

Dead Man Walken

Dominic DeGraff

G Force

Jerry Pepper

Mercy Michaels

Original Sinner

The Masked Mauler VII

Guys you wouldn't even hire to be enhancement talent. Why is my roster full of losers and nobodies? Because my product is Deathmatch and these guys are most of the only Unemployed guys (personal rule, only hire Unemployed until Medium) who will work a deathmatch. Someone said Logan Wolfsbaine which is usually good advice but he doesn't work out for my type of product. My guys certainly won't work out for most other promotions products.