Talent trade and Alliance Loan update

I think the whole alliance loan and talent trade system in the game need an update...

Right now it feels like it's impossible to get a good or fair trade with another company... they'll always take like your two top guys and offer just a midcarder. I remember back in '16 you could offer them just cash which made them much more accesible... and it would also be more realistic as not always it's a worker for worker trade.

Also alliance loans should be available for more than one show. What if you want to book a tournament? Or give that wrestler a title for a short period? You can't unless you sign that worker and the it triggers the AI into signing them to an exclusive contract...

And finally it would make sense that the "traded" worker would give priority to your promotion... it really sucks that even after you manage to get a trade done you can't book the guy cause the AI keeps taking him.

I mean there are some real world examples right now (The whole AEW - NWA - Impact - NJPW) that really can't be simmed right in 2020... I think adding some things that were already available on 2016 would help at least for now.