Developmental Agreement

I am playing the Risky Business 1985 mod and running a new company that got setup by 20 year old Jeff Jarrett in 1988 and was approached by Mid-South Wrestling (the 2nd biggest company in the game) to accept their developmental workers. I agreed and a year later they haven't sent me anybody. Do I need to ask for certain people or how do I get their workers sent to me?

Thanks,

From what I remember, haven't played as a Developmental Company in a while, you don't have to ask, they'll just send them to you. Seems likely that they either haven't signed any workers to developmental deals or, if they have another company they're partnered with, they may just be choosing to send them to the other company instead.

I have the same situation. EILL asked me (my own created company) to be a development company for them about two years ago in my save. I agreed, but haven't received anyone.

They don't have a training facility and only have 6 wrestlers currently under 30 on their roster (none under 25), out of 54, so I really am not expecting to get anyone sent to me.

It does seem a little weird that they'd put the offer out there to accept developmental workers if they're not planning to send any, but I guess it at least allows me to have a good relationship with them.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sgtsly" data-cite="sgtsly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52829" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have the same situation. EILL asked me (my own created company) to be a development company for them about two years ago in my save. I agreed, but haven't received anyone.<p> </p><p> They don't have a training facility and only have 6 wrestlers currently under 30 on their roster (none under 25), out of 54, so I really am not expecting to get anyone sent to me.</p><p> </p><p> It does seem a little weird that they'd put the offer out there to accept developmental workers if they're not planning to send any, but I guess it at least allows me to have a good relationship with them.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Exact same thing happened with one of my games. After two years, I've been debating whether I should keep the agreement, or take my size cap off and grow to medium and take them down...</p>