1.29 Questions

Piggy-backing off this thread http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=551014

I have two questions.

1) Is experience supposed to affect matches to the extent of making/breaking amazing young wrestlers? It doesn't seem right for these young wrestlers with high stats but low experience to be having subpar matches.

2) Is "bad improvising" a truly random draw, not affected by any stat? I feel like it should be based on entertainment skills and consistency.

Thank you!

Having 100 in every entertainment skill doesn't mean you won't get the penalty, only that it's far less likely than someone with a lower level skill set. Being probability-based, there's always the chance that you'll just get bad luck.

Consistency has nothing to do with it; that's to do with in-ring performance, as explained in-game.

I suppose I've had loads of bad luck then, because I've gotten that penalty fairly often in tests (for guys with high entertainment skills). Like 1 every 5-7 times, to the point it felt like a bug. Thank you for answering the questions however.