How many fighters does a weight class need in a specific area with one company?

(This thread is about mod creation, but thought it was a pretty general topic for those that like to experiment with mods also)

In order to be viable so the ai doesn't close that division (when for example some retire or they just lose too many fights and have to go back to regional circuit)? I just wondered if anyone had experimented with this at all.

(This thread is about mod creation, but thought it was a pretty general topic for those that like to experiment with mods also)

In order to be viable so the ai doesn't close that division (when for example some retire or they just lose too many fights and have to go back to regional circuit)? I just wondered if anyone had experimented with this at all.

I'm not sure about the specific number, but I have to set the companies maximum size (popularity) to high level national. I hate having to do that but I haven't figured out another way to prevent the AI from closing divisions.