Please give me gimmick matches for my deathmatch promotion

I like to create my own matches for my deathmatch promotion the same way real life DM promotions do. For example right before making this post I created a 1 vs 1 Chain Ropes Barbed Wire Boards Light Tube match, with the Set Up being Light Tubes, Barbed Wire Boards, and Strap/Chain and the Finishes are Pinfall and Submission. My favorite match is probably my 1 vs 1 Fish Hook Syringe Light Tube Thumbtacks match, with the Set Up being Tables, Light Tubes, Thumbtacks, and Weapons and the Finishes are Pinfall and Submission. The Spider Net Scaffold match is pretty cool too and its super basic with the Set Up being Barbed Wire and Scaffold and the Finish is Thrown From Scaffold

While I have many more, there are more matches then I have ideas. Help me, Obi Wan Greysoft Kenobi

Barbed wire ladder match. It's a typical ladder match inside the ring, but the floor surrounding the ring is covered in either barbed wire boards or barbed wire tables so if anyone gets dumped out of the ring they land in the barbed wire

Wrap the ladder in barbed wire. Ripping at your skin as you climb.

I’ve always liked the idea of a “heaven or hell” match. Basically there are 2 ways to win. Either throw your opponent off a scaffold into the ring which is set on fire, so like a scaffold/inferno match. Or climb the scaffold and climb higher up to grab a title or something. So like a ladder match.

Can set up some very cool endings and turning people. Good guy just trying to grab the belt but decides he hates an opponent so much he chucks them off the scaffold into a burning inferno, thus turning them heel.

Could also have different stipulations in place for each type of victory. Like say if you throw your opponent off, they are storyline fired (pun intended), or some type of long suspension, but if you spare your opponent and grab the belt or breifcase whatever you get a title shot or something good.

<p>Cage of Weapons Deathmatch (A cage match where weapons are tied to the cage, all free to use for anyone who grabs them.)</p><p>

Wire Gloves Deathmatch (A match where the competitors wear MMA gloves outfitted with barbed wire.)</p><p>

Last Man Bleeding Deathmatch (Essentially a battle royale mixed with a first blood match. Anyone who gets busted open gets eliminated, and the last man standing wins.)</p>