How many people want to buy NOW

i couldnt get into wrespi but i am hooked on this already - cant you just bring the release date forward! Im dying to use my overdraft for this game! Oh by the way Adam you are the man! (dont think this gets you off making a new TEW though!)

I actually think I'm going to buy this. The Career mode will provide endless play and the Rookie to Legend will provide endless play. I do agree with Panix as Tew 2007 would be a MUST-BUY so please make it. Also, will we be getting Inspire and BSC as an addition to TEW 2005. Huh are we ? Huh are we? Huh are we? Please!!!!

[QUOTE][B]Originally Posted by GDE71:[/B] Also, will we be getting Inspire and BSC as an addition to TEW 2005. Huh are we ? Huh are we? Huh are we? Please!!!![/QUOTE] [B][U]The CornellVerse thread from earlier[/U][/B] according to adam, "No, the databases for old games do not get updated when new games come out".

[QUOTE=James Casey]Ditto. I am seriously considering taking next Friday off work so I can run as many matches as possible. Or would that be too geeky? :confused:[/QUOTE] in all honesty yes it would be too geeky but i can't blame ya i'm thinking of doing the same thing:p

Archived