Exodus USA - Underground Wrestling

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/ex.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="1"]Exodus USA opened its doors in 2006, with a owner and headbooker who wanted to see an alternative to sports-entertainment and so-called "hardcore" wrestling. It all began sometime in 2004 on the DaVE message boards. Zach "ZMAN" Mann, was a frequent poster as well as a controversial columnist, often stirring up a lot of trouble in the internet wrestling community. He, along with his followers, picked on the hardcore, "smart" fans of DaVE, saying they weren't as hardcore or smart as they think they are. Finally, ZMAN came out with a new column in the winter of 06 bashing every single "DaVE MaRK." He told them in the article that he promised himself he would open a company once he broke 1,000 hate mails. Now Zach is on a mission to take his promotion to the top and prove all of his non-believers wrong.[/SIZE] [/CENTER] [SIZE="1"][b]Roster:[/b] American Elemental "The Teen Dream" Brendan Idol Champagne Lover DeCipher "Payback" Emma Bitch "The Amazing" Jacob Jett "The 8th Deadly Sin" John Greed Kashmir Singh "The Eastside Assasin" Leroy "Speedball" Marc Speed Masked Cougar "The Radioactive Wrecking Machine" Nevada Nuclear Rolling Johnny Stones Seiko Nanami Snap Dragon Steven "The Future" Parker Tim "The Iron Man" Westybrook Whippy The Clown [/SIZE]

[size=1]EXUSA's "Stanley Hall of Pain" is scheduled for Saturday night. On that night we will see the ENTIRE first half of the tournament from opening to the final rounds. [b]Tournament for the Underground Championship:[/b] [ Marc Speed ] [ John Greed ] [ Seiko Nanami ] [ Emma Bitch ] [ Nevada Nuclear ] [ Leroy ] [ Steven Parker ] [ Tim Westybrook ] [ Champagne Lover ] [ Rolling Johnny Stones ] [ Whippy The Clown ] [ Brendan Idol ] [ American Elemental ] [ Masked Cougar ] [ Snap Dragon ] [ Kashmir Singh ] [center][b][u]Stanley Hall of Pain, December week 3, at Stanley Hall:[/u][/b] Tim Westybrook vs. "The Future" Steven Parker "The Radioactive Wrecking Machine" Nevada Nuclear vs. "The Eastside Assassin" Leroy "Payback" Emma Bitch vs. Seiko Nanami "Speedball" Marc Speed vs. "The 8th Deadly Sin" John Greed [b][u]Club X-treme, January week 2, at Club X:[/u][/b] Champagne Lover vs. Rolling Johnny Stones Whippy The Clown vs. "The Teen Dream" Brendan Idol American Elemental vs. Masked Cougar Snap Dragon vs. Kashmir Singh [/center] [/size]

Aah, intriguing. It seemed like this was an insinuation that real world hardcore feds/fans are too up themselves (which I don't really agree with - seeing as I'm writing an ECW diary, haha) but that may just be me reading too much into things. Anyway, that aside, this is a nice idea and I like your starting roster - some of my Cverse favourites like American Elemental, Champagne Lover and Snap Dragon. I'm hoping for a Champagne Lover push - his name ain't great but he is an awesome techninican/high-flyer. I think you've got yourself a regulra reader, dude. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Thank you for the feedback!!! [center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/ex1.jpg[/img][/center] [size=1] [b]Tim Westybrook defeated Steven Parker in 10:51 by pinfall.[/b] In the first of eight matches in the Underground Tournament, Tim Westybrook made a big impression on everyone. Not much was known about the big man until tonight. Parker also looked good tonight, selling the powerful brawling dealt by Westybrook. In a somewhat balanced match, Westybrook ended up winning using his finisher; a powerbomb off the second rope. [ D ] [b]Nevada Nuclear defeated Leroy in 9:54 by pinfall.[/b] Unlike the previous match, this match was a little bit edgier. Leroy used a chair to weaken Nuclear's left knee as a tactic to get the big man down. Nuclear's strength was shown though when he was able to withstand all of that and make a comeback. He lifted Leroy onto his shoulders, in the form of his finisher "The Mushroom Cloud," and dropped him chest first for the win. [ D ] [b]Emma Bitch defeated Seiko Nanami in 9:43 by pinfall.[/b] Both women cut eachother open in this brutal womens match; something rarely seen in the US. Emma dropped Seiko with drop-toe-hold onto a chair followed by a DDT for the win. Neither woman is very well known, but just the fact that they are in a male-dominant tournament says a lot about them. [ E ] [b]Marc Speed defeated John Greed in 12:55 by pinfall.[/b] Greed missed a spingboard attack, landing himself into a german suplex by Speed. Speed rolled him up for what looked to be a second german, but instead he locked in a full nelson and hit the dragon suplex for the win. Not a whole lot of action involved, and the clash of two different styles didn't help them either. [ F ] [b]Second Round: Tim Westybrook defeated Nevada Nuclear in 11:49 by pinfall.[/b] Westybrook focused on the injured knee of Nuclear, adding further damage with a steel chair. Nucler made a surprising comeback, but added further damage to his knee when he tried to lift Westybrook. Westybrook smacked him down with a lariat, then hoisted him up on the second rope for the super powerbomb. [D ] [b]Second Round: Marc Speed defeated Emma Bitch in 7:57 by pinfall.[/b] Emma put up a good fight in this inter-gender match, and never gave up after all the submissions Marc put her in. In the end, Marc dropped her effortlessly with the Dragon Suplex in the shortest match of the night. [ E ] [b]Semi-Final Last Man Standing: Tim Westybrook defeated Marc Speed in 12:03 when Marc Speed could not beat a ten count.[/b] No one expected this to be as good of a main event as it turned out to be. But this just goes to show how bad these men want to work. Westybrook shook off three consecutive chair shots from Marc Speed, and even headbutted Speed as a counter move. The end came when Westybrook delivered the super-powerbomb to the outside through a table. Westybrook advances into the finals after winning what was definitely match of the night. [ C- ] [b]Overall,[/b] it was an enjoyable show for the 100 or so of us that were there. My only gripe is that they failed to provide an explanation for the matches. A couple angles or interviews could have made this a better show. [ E ] [/size]

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/ex2.jpg[/img][/center] [size=1] [b]American Elemental had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Masked Cougar.[/b] American Elmental cut a basic promo on his opponent, and touched on the subject of the tournament itself. He's been wanting to show off his superhero act and he finally got a chance to shine tonight. [ E ] [b]Champagne Lover defeated Rolling Johnny Stones in 8:01 by submission.[/b] Two guys from seperate parts of the world yet somehow they just click. Despite two sets of rolling suplexes delivered by Stones during the match, Champagne was able to defeat Stones when he choked him out with the Champagne Breakfast [ C ] [b]Whippy The Clown defeated Brendan Idol in 8:23 by pinfall.[/b] The bizarre wrestling style of Whippy The Clown really caught Brendan off guard. Whippy brought bowling pins to the ring with him, and used them on Brendan mid-match. He blinded Brendan with green mist he calls "Clowning Around" and followed up with a shining wizard for the win. [ F ] [b]Whippy The Clown is celebrating his victory in the ring. Champagne Lover runs in and attacks, beating Whippy down into the mat.[/b] This was a pretty basic setup to attract attention to Champagne Lover vs. Whippy The Clown which would come later. [ F ] [b]American Elemental defeated Masked Cougar in 7:52 by pinfall.[/b] American Elmental dodged a pescado which landed Cougar head-first into the guard rail. Elemental threw cougar back in to finish him off with a Elemental Driver. Short and uneventful until the ending. [ F ] [b]Whippy The Clown had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Champagne Lover.[/b] Whippy is happy that he won't have to wait long to get revenge on Champagne for what he did to him earlier, and hes not clownin' around either. [ F ] [b]Snap Dragon defeated Kashmir Singh in 8:14 by pinfall.[/b] Kashmir came out in sheik attire but remained fan-friendly throughout the night. Dragon blocked Kashmir, as he flew through the air for a springboard hurricanrana, and pinned him with a sit-out powerbomb. [ E ] [b]Whippy The Clown defeated Champagne Lover in 7:51 by pinfall.[/b] Whippy appeared to be more intense than in the opening of the match as he took down Champagne and pummelled him. Champagne tried to lock in the Champagne Breakfast later on, but Whippy elevated himself out of it using the ropes. He landed on Champagne with a crossbody and pinned him using the ropes for leverage. [ D ] [b]Snap Dragon defeated American Elemental in 7:34 by pinfall.[/b] There must have been a lot of pressure on Elmental to pick up the slack from earlier on. These two came out and delivered. Elemental made several attempts at hitting a Elemental Driver but would fail as Dragon slipped out of it every time. The ending had Dragon pinning Elemental with a hurricanrana off the top rope. [ C- ] [b]A video plays hyping Whippy The Clown vs. Snap Dragon.[/b] This was a recap showing the matches both wrestlers had to go through to get to this point. [ F ] [b]Snap Dragon defeated Whippy The Clown in 12:55 by pinfall.[/b] Clown and Dragon put on a great match even after having to go through two other opponents. Clown had his mist ready, but Dragon turned around and kicked it out of his mouth with a roundhouse. Dragon climbed the top, as Whippy stood dazed, and hit him with a dragonrana for the win. [ C- ] [b]Overall,[/b] this show topped last weeks, with two outstanding matches. There were a few mediocre ones, but the final three made that easily forgettable. [ C- ] [/size]

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/ex.jpg[/img][/center] [size=1] [b]Schedule[/b] - Exodus and NOTBPW now have a non-aggressive relationship, securing canadian talent like Whippy The Clown and Tim Westybrook on the roster. - There will be qualifying matches for the new Internet Title. Two for this month and two next month. The four winners move on to fight for the Title two months from now. [center][b][u]EXUSA Colorado Spring Bar Fight, February week 1, Colorado Springs Bar[/b][/u] [b]Cage Match for the Underground Title:[/b] Tim Westybrook vs. Snap Dragon Whippy The Clown / Nevada Nuclear vs. Champagne Lover / Rolling Johnny Stones [b]Internet Title Qualifying Match:[/b] Kashmir Singh vs. "The Amazing" Jacob Jett [b]Internet Title Qualifying Match:[/b] American Elemental vs. "The Future" Steven Parker [/center] [/size]

I like Champagne Lover really I do I use him all the time along with American Elemental and Hell Monkey, but he just got spanked by Whippy the Clown no title for poor CHampagne Lover. Tim Westybrook vs Snap Dragn looks to be interesting and since it's Exodus USA and not Exodus Canada I can see Dragon taking the title but I still suggest a Tim Westrybrook title reign.

Aaah. Well, one of my goals is to make Whippy big. To me if this was all real, Whippy would give the shows that "underground" feel, sort of like how ICP give backyard feds the backyard feel. But yeah, Champagne is great too - im just a bigger Whippy fan. :D

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/ex3.jpg[/IMG][/center][size=1] [b]Internet Title Qualifier: American Elemental defeated Steven Parker in 7:31 by pinfall.[/b] We get started off with this excellent match-up. Parker charged at Elemental with a chair which flew into his face when Elemental dropkicked it. Elemental used that same chair to crush the ribs of Steven Parker when he hit the moonsault for the win. [ C- ] [b]Internet Title Qualifier: Jacob Jett defeated Kashmir Singh in 13:05 by submission.[/b] Jett starts off quick with his signature Jett-kicks to Kashmir in the corner. Kashmir put up a fight, hitting a running senton and a few dropkicks. He went for a baseball slide that cost him the match though, when Jett blocked and reversed it into the Jett Engine. Kashmir tapped immediately in fear of losing his ankle. [ D ] [b]Whippy and Nevada Nuclear cut a promo hyping their upcoming match with Champagne Lover and Johnny Stones.[/b] These two whacky characters can put together decent promos when they're together. Nuclear pretty much had his crazy gaze going the whole time. Whippy did the talking, basically calling Champagne Lover a gay mexican and that Rolling Johnny Stones was his european mail order bride. [ D ] [b]Nevada Nuclear and Whippy The Clown defeated Champagne Lover and Rolling Johnny Stones in 13:24.[/b] Whippy came out on a unicycle, juggling balls. Nuclear attempted to do the same but turned out to be a klutz. Whippy rode the unicycle in the ring, using it to hit the first ever uni-spear on Stones. Later on, Lover and Stone would actually control a large portion of the match, taking it outside and into the bleachers. However, Whippy won it for his team when he was able to bring Stones into the ring, mist him, and get him in la magistral cradle. [ D ] [b]Whippy The Clown is in the ring with a microphone, and proceeds to taunt Champagne Lover about the loss[/b] The only thing holding Champagne back from attacking were the officials who didn't want this fight to continue. [ F ] [b]A video plays hyping Tim Westybrook vs. Snap Dragon.[/b] Westybrook goes through Steven Parker, Nevada Nuclear, and Marc Speed in one night. Snap Dragon went through Kashmir Singh, American Elemental, and Whippy The Clown. [ F ] [b]"The Iron Man" Tim Westybrook defeated Snap Dragon in 29:39 by pinfall to win the Underground Title. [/b] We've had better main event matches, but these two going all-out gave it decent quality. Westybrook recovered and rushed up the cage where Dragon sat ready to attack. He dropped him off the cage with a super belly-to-belly suplex and kept him down for the victory. [ D ] [b]Marc Speed does an interview in which he challenges Tim Westybrook.[/b] Before it was all over Marc Speed, the man Westybrook defeated to get into the finals, confronted Westybrook from ringside. He wants to be the first to recieve a shot at the title and we get a nod from Westybrook. [ F ] [b]Overall, [/b]it wasn't the best show we've seen, but it will definitely keep our audience talking. The angles are a bit confusing. They seem to not mind th edgy promo's from Nuclear and Whippy, but didn't give Speed the response we were hoping for. [ D ] [/size]

Nice Marc Speed is one of my favorties too, I don't see him beatin Westybrook but he's a good worker. Looks good, Westybrook champion (check), WHippy the CLown versus Champagne Lover fued (Check), Two of my favorites in the running for the INternet title (Check). Alrighty then lets get this snow on the road.

[center][size=1][b][u]EXUSA Hunting Grounds, March week 1, Hunters Town Hall[/u][/b] [b]Underground Title:[/b] "The Iron Man" Tim Westybrook (C) vs. Marc Speed "The Amazing" Jacob Jett vs. Snap Dragon [b]Internet Title Qualifying Match:[/b] "The 8th Deadly Sin" John Greed vs. Champagne Lover [b]Internet Title Qualifying Match:[/b] Whippy The Clown vs. Rolling Johnny Stones[/size][/center]

EXUSA Hunting Grounds, March week 1, Hunters Town Hall Underground Title: [B]"The Iron Man" Tim Westybrook[/B] (C) vs. Marc Speed [I]T.I.M. all the way a year long champ or more[/I] [B]"The Amazing" Jacob Jett[/B] vs. Snap Dragon [I]Jett is on the way to the possibility of the internet title and a big win over Snap Dragon will make him look strong[/I] Internet Title Qualifying Match: "The 8th Deadly Sin" John Greed vs. [B]Champagne Lover[/B] [I]Lover and Whuippy will meet up and be each others doom[/I] Internet Title Qualifying Match: [B]Whippy The Clown[/B] vs. Rolling Johnny Stones [I]See previous comment[/I]

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/ex4.jpg[/IMG][/center] [size=1][b]Champagne Lover and Whippy The Clown are in the ring, and are squaring off, unhappy about something. The argument soon turns physical, and they are joined by Rolling Johnny Stones and Nevada Nuclear for a wild brawl, with the chaos spilling out all around ringside.[/b] The scheduled Internet Title qualifying match had to be pushed back to calm these four down. [ F ] [b]Jacob Jett defeated Snap Dragon in 13:10 by pinfall.[/b] Jett surprised everyone when he was able to stay stong through the match. Snap Dragon refused to tap out to the Jett Engine and kept finding an escape. Jett was fed up with trying to make him submit, so finished him off with a yakuza kick to the side of the head. [ D ] [b]Jacob Jett has a microphone, and proceeds to taunt American Elemental, calling him names and generally acting like he is totally unafraid.[/b] Jett seemed confident about the Internet Title match, eventhough he hasn't found out who his other two opponents will be. [ C- ] [b]Whippy The Clown defeated Rolling Johnny Stones in 13:07 by pinfall.[/b] Whippy dropped Johnny with a canadian backbreaker in the center of the ring. That set up Stones for the shining wizard which Whippy connected with for the win. [ F ] [b]Whippy The Clown has a microphone, and tears into Champagne Lover, telling him that he is going to get easily beaten in their upcoming match.[/b] Whippy wanted Champagne to win his match tonight, so he could tear him apart in the fourway match next month. [ D ] [b]Champagne Lover defeated John Greed in 11:27 by submission.[/b] Another excellent performance by Champagne Lover advances him to the final four. Greed went for a springboard back elbow but Champagne reversed it into the Champagne Breakfast and choked him out. [ C- ] [b]Nevada Nuclear defeated Leroy in 9:46 by pinfall.[/b] The announcer, Rocky Downpoor, stated that the winner would face the Underground Champion at the next show. Nuclear dropped Leroy with a sick fallaway slam onto an upright chair. Leroys toughness showed when he came back with some punches and knee shots to Nuclear's ribs. Later on, Nuclear was able to lift Leroy onto his shoulders and put him away with the Mushroom Cloud through a table. [ E ] [b]Tim Westybrook defeated Marc Speed in 23:25 by pinfall.[/b] Westybrook stayed strong throughout the match, shaking off a lot of what Speed threw at him. Speed hit a northern lights suplex, but Westybrook rose up out of the bridge, lifted Speed, and dropped him with a running powerbomb. [ E ] [b]Overall, [/b]it was an average show for us. We're still trying to figure out who the right opponent for Westybrook is without losing our great undercard. [ E ][/size]

[size=1][b]Cuts[/b] EXUSA ended it's agreement with Seiko Nanami. The show time for this weeks show may be cut down from 90 minutes to 60. Jorge Washington was signed a few weeks ago, and debuts on Meltdown. [/size] [size=1][center][b][u]EXUSA Nuclear Meltdown, April week 1, The Simmons Center[/u][/b] [b]Underground Title:[/b] "The Iron Man" Tim Westybrook (C) vs. "The Radioactive Wrecking Machine" Nevada Nuclear [b]Internet Title:[/b] "The Amazing" Jacob Jett vs. American Elemental vs. Whippy The Clown vs. Champagne Lover "The True American" Jorge Washington vs. Kashmir Singh "The East Side Assassin" Leroy vs. DeCipher[/center][/size]

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/ex5.jpg[/IMG][/center] [size=1] [b]Leroy defeated DeCipher in 12:53 by pinfall.[/b] Leroy dropped the masked luchador with a GBH Driver. Leroy was persistent through the match, hitting him with forearms in the corner and delivering several chair shots to weaken him down. [ F ] [b]Champagne Lover had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with American Elemental, Jacob Jett and Whippy The Clown.[/b] Champagne admits that he hasn't been very successful so far, after losing the tournament, and to Whippy the Clown TWICE. He hopes to change that by first beating Whippy The Clown and then taking home his first american title. [ F ] [b]Whippy The Clown had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with American Elemental, Jacob Jett and Champagne Lover.[/b] Whippy told us he wasn't the same clown we all loved to watch get slapped around in other promotions. He says that lately he's been hearing people describe his new attitude as "evil..." [ F ] [b]Jorge Washington defeated Kashmir Singh in 12:31 by pinfall.[/b] Washington made an impactful debut, dropping Kashmir with a sidewalk slam on a chair for the win. [ D ] [b]Tim Westybrook defeated Nevada Nuclear in 12:47 by pinfall.[/b] Nuclear is by far Westybrook's most impressive opponent. Nuclear caught Westybrook for the Mushroom cloud when he came off the top, but Westybrook slipped out and hit a sit-out powerbomb on Nuclear for the win. [ D ] [b]American Elemental had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Jacob Jett, Whippy The Clown and Champagne Lover.[/b] Elemental said the fact that people think hes the underdog, but that he will prevail against Jett, Lover, and the evil Clown. [ F ] [b]Jacob Jett had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with American Elemental, Whippy The Clown and Champagne Lover.[/b] Jett felt overlooked even after defeating Snap Dragon who no one else in the match has been able to beat. [ F ] [b]Jacob Jett defeated American Elemental, Champagne Lover and Whippy The Clown in 30:20. Jacob Jett wins the Exodus Internet title. [/b] Lover got revenge early on Clown, with the help of Elemental, choking Clown out with the Champagne Breakfast. Elemental was the next though when Jett made him tap out on a third attempted ankle lock. Once it was down to Jett-Lover, Jett went to defeat Lover with some technical moves. Jett failed to outwrestle Champagne so he went back to using his kicks and flying moves. The ending had Jett slip out of a running slam and hit Lover with a superkick to knock him out. He made sure Lover was finished when he pinned him with a springboard moonsault. [ C- ] [b]Overall,[/b] we had a average undercard but ended it off with a great main event. The critics thought we lacked the usual amount of interviews and angles which may have hurt the show. [ D ] [/size]

[size=1][center][b][u]EXUSA Open Fire, May week 1, Hunters Town Hall[/u][/b] [b]Underground Title:[/b] "The Iron Man" Tim Westybrook vs. Snap Dragon [b]Barbed Wire Match:[/b] Champagne Lover vs. Whippy The Clown [b]Internet Title:[/b] "Amazing" Jacob Jett vs. Masked Cougar vs. Steven "The Future" Parker "The True American" Jorge Washington vs. Rolling Johnny Stones [/center][/size]

Archived