Draft Master Challenge - Season 1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about this while taking a walk. Its probably too late to do this for this season since you have put so much work into the draft list already. But going forward instead of having a list that we can all add to, you have a list that we cant change so we can see who might be coming up in the future but you are the only one who can add. So you start off saying to send you a message with 15 names. Since there will probably be some duplicates you will probably have between 100 and 200 names. You would alphabetize them so we can see who is on the list but maybe select from the list randomly. As you put names on the auction block they are removed. When you have 20-25 left you say submit no more than 15 names and we send you another list. This keeps going like that until the end of the draft. Obviously as a roster fills out someone might only send a few names. If someone sends more than 15 you only use the first 15 they had listed and fine them 1000 or some other set amount per extra name. Since we might bid on each other's names, if a name is on the block with no bids for more than 24 hours they are removed and can be on a future list. Just a thought as our needs might change as the draft goes on and we may want other people we havent suggested yet instead of those we have suggested. Thoughts??

I was thinking about this while taking a walk. Its probably too late to do this for this season since you have put so much work into the draft list already. But going forward instead of having a list that we can all add to, you have a list that we cant change so we can see who might be coming up in the future but you are the only one who can add. So you start off saying to send you a message with 15 names. Since there will probably be some duplicates you will probably have between 100 and 200 names. You would alphabetize them so we can see who is on the list but maybe select from the list randomly. As you put names on the auction block they are removed. When you have 20-25 left you say submit no more than 15 names and we send you another list. This keeps going like that until the end of the draft. Obviously as a roster fills out someone might only send a few names. If someone sends more than 15 you only use the first 15 they had listed and fine them 1000 or some other set amount per extra name. Since we might bid on each other's names, if a name is on the block with no bids for more than 24 hours they are removed and can be on a future list. Just a thought as our needs might change as the draft goes on and we may want other people we havent suggested yet instead of those we have suggested. Thoughts??

I think i understand the point you were trying to make. The only reason i didnt do this (Its how we use to do them in the normal auction drafts), not everyone would send in more than a few names. relying on others to send in the bulk of the names.

The order which workers will be put up for auction will not be in the order they are places on the lists, so #1 on the list wont be #1 out of the blocks. Not everyone on that list will be auctioned... if all promotions are full by that point, some may not need to be. The idea behind the 200 originally placed there, was so that we could continue to add to them. You bunch are a hell of a lot more organised than any group before :p. So where as we would have normaly has 100 and people send in more as it goes on, You all filled up that list :D

heh, sorry, that was largely my fault, I basically combed through the mod looking for people I had any remote interest in... genuinely like a third of the list was me

HOLY SMOKES! you're like a pre covid WWE... Tallent hoarding in a new way :p. Atleast it gives us a good and healthy list to go off of :D

I wonder who will go for the most $$$

It won't be whoever I bid for :D, I'm keeping the business brain on :p. But I would guess the likes of AJ styles, punk, omega? How much is the question :p.

Will 1 worker cost so much the promotion sinks 😂

Will we have a chance to add some names especially support agents,announcers, referees, etc as I dont think there is enough on that list as we were focused on wrestlers for the most part

Ill freeze the list tomorrow before we go live, it will stay frozen for a few days as I add more names and organise it somewhat, then yes you can add more names, the likes of road agents, announcers and everything that's missing :D

Super Japan Pro Wrestling is ready to resurrect wrestling in Japan, with the mysterious Danish entrepreneur Erik Sort ready to lead them into the future.

I squeezed a few names onto the list but it seems someone had already added about 740 before I got there. :p