Buy TEW 2020 now or wait?

After TEW 2020 was launched, I was not sure to buy it because of the lack of free time to play it, and with the pandemic, I must watch the money I spend.

But now, I have more free time... and the money is ok. So I look to buy it. But before doing it, one question comes to mind :

Does any rumor about the next TEW game has started to spread or anything official? Because if the work for the next game has start, I will wait to buy this one.

Thanks.

Get the demo, find a mod you'd like to try out, set the game to start in January of a year, play through the first three months(can't go past March in the demo). If you like it, buy the full version; I can almost guarantee there won't be another TEW game until at least 2023. If you don't really get into it and don't think you'll put however much time you think $30 is worth into the game, then pass on it. If you're on the fence after playing three months on the demo, try a different mod or playing as a different company; you can play the demo as much as you want, you just can't go past March in a save.