How to create a new promotion with new workers?

When I play TEW, my preference is to create my own Insignificant promotion where I stick to hiring only unemployed talent. Much fun to be had. I want to start a new save with this same concept, except my company already starts with workers. I typically run with the No Style Style product. I know I can go to the editor and just mass create new workers, but thats not what Im looking for.

I'm just going to create twelve to start with, but I have two problems; 1.) How should I distribute sizes and styles amongst the twelve, and 2.) when I eventually grow in size, do I just create new workers right there or do I create a bunch right off the bat and simply pray that none get signed?

I also dont want to hire any other C-Verse workers in this particular save hence the problems, everything I do is to created by me in this save.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Turkeyninja" data-cite="Turkeyninja" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53200" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When I play TEW, my preference is to create my own Insignificant promotion where I stick to hiring only unemployed talent. Much fun to be had. I want to start a new save with this same concept, except my company already starts with workers. I typically run with the No Style Style product. I know I can go to the editor and just mass create new workers, but thats not what Im looking for.<p> </p><p> I'm just going to create twelve to start with, but I have two problems; 1.) How should I distribute sizes and styles amongst the twelve, and 2.) when I eventually grow in size, do I just create new workers right there or do I create a bunch right off the bat and simply pray that none get signed?</p><p> </p><p> I also dont want to hire any other C-Verse workers in this particular save hence the problems, everything I do is to created by me in this save.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would create everybody in advance. Trying to create and import people during the save will be a hazzle because they'll have no history in the world plus you have to mind the experience.</p><p> </p><p> And sizes and styles is up to you for what you want to book. There's no right way to do it.</p>