Stop bigger companies hiring unknown rookies

I asked this Q in the General Discussion forum, but on the offchance we get a minor update, thought I’d log it here too.

It would be great if we could stop the likes of Alpha and Gamma signing green rookies and then feeding them to established stars - it ruins potential fighters and TBH breaks the immersion

Ideally put a minimum experience required to be able to sign for a particular size company, or if the larger companies do sign rookies, they should protect them through their matchmaking.

From the answer in General Discussion, I understand some similar hiring restrictions are in place in TEW, so hopefully it can be ported over as a relatively minor update

I would even pay a little extra to have some of these QOL improvements suggested over the last months as a patch rather than asking for it for a free update, as Adam has said he doesn’t want to immerse himself in the MMA world (hoping this would be a coding update on the base game rather than needing major rewrites)

I would indeed love to see hiring rules for companies like in TEW20, but as it's a new feature I doubt we'd see it.

To force this in would split the player base as it doesn't result in a strictly better game. In other words: it's subjective. Several companies in real world history did EXACTLY that: hire some green rookies and use them to showcase up-and-comers. And it kinda works for them. So now this simulates real life. Would be nice to program AI though, so f.i. only ALPHA-1 would do that.