Personalities - Do they change?

Simple question; I super enjoy the personality feature. Can they change in-game? I noticed that certain Backstage Incidents (wrestler's court) often result in positive and negative impacts on the target worker, but can they add up to personality change? Are there any other ways for a personality to change in-game?

Ulterior Motive: I have a great worker wit the Scumbag personality. Is there anything I can be doing to support him and maybe make him...less of a garbage person?

Thanks in advance!

It's definitely doable. You might have to save scum a little bit, depending on your diplomacy skill, to make sure you get a "positive impact" result from incidents. Positive results also often give a morale boost to the problem worker as well and higher morale makes them less of a locker room cancer for a time.

Simple question; I super enjoy the personality feature. Can they change in-game? I noticed that certain Backstage Incidents (wrestler's court) often result in positive and negative impacts on the target worker, but can they add up to personality change? Are there any other ways for a personality to change in-game?

Ulterior Motive: I have a great worker wit the Scumbag personality. Is there anything I can be doing to support him and maybe make him...less of a garbage person?

Thanks in advance!

In one game Mr Lucha III developed from Intense to Bully. So, yeah, it happens.

But I haven't managed to improve personality. At least I didn't notice.