Managers presence and types

Hello,

While I was trying to find a way to book a worker/manager into a match for the only reason that she was booked automatically due to her being the "manager" for another worker, I started thinking on how to (imho) improve the manager side of the booking.

More or less, this would be to add a new component to the manager role, mostly to have different types, and decide if you want them to always be on screen at the same time every show. Each type would be rated on different things, and would offer different options and behaviours.

First, the regular Manager: (s)he talks for the worker, is there to be (as a heel) super annoying and interfere and distract, or (as a face) a supporting member: think Paul Heyman, Mr. Fuji, Don Callis, AJ Lee, Vickie Guerrero, Zelina Vega, Lana, etc. That type would be rated mostly on Microphone and/or Acting, with bonuses for Charisma and popularity and would give bigger bonuses to matches/angles when they're good. Managers would have a bigger chance of becoming stars of their own, and to stay popular even if used only in that role.

Then you'd have the valet: obviously, it would mostly work for women workers rated on Sex Appeal (Pieter, Rosa Mendes, Sable, Sunny, Beulah McGillicutty, Stacy Keibler, etc) and/or Charisma (for cases like Miss Elizabeth), but not limited to it. People like the Tate Twins (when they worked as "The Boys" for Dalton Castle), or Ricardo Rodriguez (who would probably be rated on Charisma as well) would certainly fit the definition too. Essentially, they're there to be distractions, be "pretty" and/or silent while staying around. The bonus is smaller than managers, and if used exclusively in that role would have a high percentage of popularity cap because even the really talented one only "last" for so long. When unused, their popularity will drop quickly.

Third, you'd have the Enforcer: he would be rated on Menace, and again he's just there to try and intimidate the opponents of his managee. Just like the valet, this type has a popularity cap when used in that role only: regardless of how big and menacing that worker is, if he never turns into an interesting wrestler, people will get bored of him at some point, however their popularity drop when unused is slower than for Valets. The bonuses for having an enforcer are more or less equivalent as having a Valet. For some examples, think Big E when he was around Ziggler, Omos before he started to get in the ring, Chyna, etc.

The fourth (and second to last) one I don't have a real name for, but essentially they are the tag team partners, the stable members or just the regular on-screen friend/partner of your workers. They're rated on their best note between those used by the other types, and since they are essentially wrestlers themselves, do not have a popularity cap even if only used as managers. Unlike the three precedent types, the "relationship" would work both ways: if I'm booking the Miz with Maryse as this type of manager, Maryse will be there for every match/angle of the Miz (unless I use a road agent note) and The Miz would be there everytime Maryse has a match, an angle, etc. Same for stables, or tag teams.

As for the bonus given to matches/angles, it would vary on the best note and the popularity of the "managers".

Finally, last but not least, I'd like to have an option to regroup every other type of people that do not require a specific worker. Concepts like The Godfather's Hoes, Jake Robert's snake, Matilda, the Undertaker druids, an unknown musician that plays the themesong, photographs, dancers, etc. You don't have to hire someone to fill that role, they only give a tiny bonus to matches and it's essentially saying the game "I want this guy to always have dancers in the ring when he does his entrance, but I don't want to have to book a "Special Entrance" angle everytime". The way it would work would be to go on the profile of the worker you want to have Extras, select the option "Extras" in the drop-down menu, and the game would know it has to deduct a fee for those workers every show they are on. If you really want to make it even more realistic, you could even add a number of people you want so the Extras fee is more important.

Anyway, for a TL;DR: the way it would work in the end would be that just like you currently do for giving a worker a manager, you'd go on their profile and select the type of managers you want in a drop-down menu. Once you've done so, either you'd assign one (or multiple) names if they are Managers, Valets, Enforcers or the Fourth Type (in which case, the same relationship is automatically created on the profile screens of those you'll input there), and then tick a box to decide if you want everyone involved to be booked everytime or if the game has to ask on a case by case basis if you want the "manager" to be booked as well. For Extras, that option would be ticked all the time, as if you want Extras to be only used once in a while, there are options for that already.

That way, you can have different types of managers to make it more realistic, and for smaller companies that work with handshakes contracts, you can still have a real manager/worker relationships without having to pay multiple workers/find ways to use the manager multiple times and maximise the returns.