Slobberknocker-Deathmatch Combined Product Match Requirements

I'm currently testing out a product with a Slobberknocker-Deathmatch Combined product (using patch 1.33) and have a couple of questions:

Is the hardcore skill requirement that stops a negative crowd reaction reduced for this product type or the same as the normal deathmatch product? It feels like the cut off is around 50 which doesn't necessarily fit for all "slobberknocker" workers who might be more straight up brawlers. Are there any other factors that produce the negative crowd reaction?

Is the product deliberately punishing regular match types? I had assumed that the slobberknocker part of the product would allow more typical, strong style, wrestling matches but I only seem to be able to book hardcore-based products. It makes sense that at least 50% of the matches should be deathmatch, but I'd have thought a more relaxed approach for the other 50% would make sense, otherwise we might as well just be using the normal deathmatch product?

Is the hardcore skill requirement that stops a negative crowd reaction reduced for this product type or the same as the normal deathmatch product? It feels like the cut off is around 50 which doesn't necessarily fit for all "slobberknocker" workers who might be more straight up brawlers. Are there any other factors that produce the negative crowd reaction?

They are identical. However, it's never based on just the Hardcore skill (for any of the deathmatch-related products), it's always the highest value of Hardcore or Brawl. There are no other values in play for the specified product.

Is the product deliberately punishing regular match types? I had assumed that the slobberknocker part of the product would allow more typical, strong style, wrestling matches but I only seem to be able to book hardcore-based products. It makes sense that at least 50% of the matches should be deathmatch, but I'd have thought a more relaxed approach for the other 50% would make sense, otherwise we might as well just be using the normal deathmatch product?

You'd have to be more specific as to what penalty or penalties you're talking about as "deliberately punishing regular match types" is too vague of a term for me to search the code for. (NB Exact text would be best, if possible.)

They are identical. However, it's never based on just the Hardcore skill (for any of the deathmatch-related products), it's always the highest value of Hardcore or Brawl. There are no other values in play for the specified product.

Ah perfect. That makes it a little easier to map out, thanks.

You'd have to be more specific as to what penalty or penalties you're talking about as "deliberately punishing regular match types" is too vague of a term for me to search the code for.

Apologies, I meant match aim (I blame a lack of sleep for that one!). When booking a show, if you use the regular match aim, the show is penalised for not using solely Deathmatch, Hardcore, Wild Brawl, Car Crash or Mayhem. That makes sense for a Deathmatch promotion, but with the Slobberknocker element I'd be looking at the more typical Regular/Steal the Show/Spectacle type aims for the more traditional workers and using those required five aims for the deathmatch workers but currently the show is penalised for those segments.

Apologies, I meant match aim (I blame a lack of sleep for that one!). When booking a show, if you use the regular match aim, the show is penalised for not using solely Deathmatch, Hardcore, Wild Brawl, Car Crash or Mayhem. That makes sense for a Deathmatch promotion, but with the Slobberknocker element I'd be looking at the more typical Regular/Steal the Show/Spectacle type aims for the more traditional workers and using those required five aims for the deathmatch workers but currently the show is penalised for those segments.

It was intentional, yes, the idea was that you'd be using Wild Brawl primarily for your non-deathmatch content. I don't feel particularly strongly about it though, so I'll add in Regular as an acceptable type for the next patch.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53350" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It was intentional, yes, the idea was that you'd be using Wild Brawl primarily for your non-deathmatch content. I don't feel particularly strongly about it though, so I'll add in Regular as an acceptable type for the next patch.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks Adam, that's much appreciated.</p>