Auto-save?

This probably wont upset some people about not having this, but it tickle's me in the wrong spot. ;) I think you should have the option of having it on or off. I mean, I had a game going one time and did a month worth of playing and then all of a sudden I lost power. Now, if the game did not have auto-save, when I went to play it again - I would of lost an entire month of play. Luckily, my files weren't corrupt from the sudden power loss. I know that's always a possiblity if you were to have your computer go off even if you DO have auto-save. I just think it would be nice to still have the option of it. If not WreSpi2 - if you do plan on doing the next TEW. PLEASE, keep auto-save as a feature. :)

[quote=Sartagis]I just make sure I hit save every time I do anything I'd worry about losing. :)[/quote] It is quite easy to just hit save everytime - but there is the occasional, "IM SO FREAKIN' INTO THIS GAME!" and you don't pay attention to having to hit save. You just keep plugging away at it! :cool:

I'm completely with LoganRodzen on this. Yeah, you can just save after everything (which I'm trying to get in the habit of doing), but sometimes you just get so caught up that you forget about it. It'd be great to have, but nothing to get upset about.

Archived