Bshooter1994 Content

Good Evening everyone,

I have started a youtube channel and will be posting my videos from tew saves on here to make things easier rather than type out the shows. We will be releasing two different timelines twice a week so our first time line is NWA 2004 from my point of view. The second one will be WCW 2001 if Bischoff would have purchased the company.

The NWA 2004 Legacy Reborn

The basis of this story arc will be I purchased the NWA and disband from everything. I wanted to make a company all about the wrestling and do what I thought would make NWA cool in 2004. I have signed a lot of indy guys from that time frame and some older WWE guys as well. I brought in Bret hart as the first commissioner and every road agent is a former NWA Champion. The First PPV is named Back to Basics and that will be the first thing released. We do have tv once a week for an hour that will released on youtube and you will get two episodes of Wildside tv per episode. I truly hope this takes off and people do enjoy it. The schedule for NWA videos will be every Sunday starting 7/24. That will be the first PPV and I hope everyone does give me feedback to help me build upon it.

WCW 2001

So this one has been done a million times right? I wanted to try and do something different and hopefully people will like it. So I'm starting in May of 2oo1 so Bischoff has purchased WCW from turner and took two months off like he has said in interviews he wanted to do. The first thing we will be getting is The Big Bang PPV which is a relaunch that Bischoff himself said he wanted to do. From there we will still have Nitro on Monday's obviously on a different network to stay realistic. Now the roster, I made alot of cuts and signings to the new look WCW, I tried to really freshen up the midcard and the cruiserweight division will get a lot of love as well. I hope to make a lot of new stars while doing right by the stars of the previous WCW, I hope people will follow this rollercoaster ride and will bring a lot of input to the product. The WCW Save will be releasing videos every Friday starting 7/30 with the first event The Big Bang and then Nitro from there.

I appreciate any second or comment of support and hope to bring a solid change of pace to two products and hope everyone takes a second to enjoy what I like to do and that is book professional wrestling. Thank you for reading this and I will see you all tomorrow when first video goes live!

Best Regards,

Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

NWA Back to Basics is live!

So much exciting action on this card hopefully everyone likes it I don't want to post any matches below to avoid spoilers. I will say this at the end of this PPV our first NWA Champion of the new regime will be crowned! Plus so many surprises and debuts to show NWA is a completely different style company than anything else and gives a different look at pro wrestling. Bret Hart kicks off the show as I said as the first commissioner of the NWA so hopefully you will all enjoy the show!

Next NWA Show coming next Sunday!

WCW Coming on Friday!

Bshooter1994 Content

Back To Basics Card

3 Way Dance

Steve Corino vs Brian Lawler vs Justin Credible

Singles Match

Dustin Rhodes vs Kip James

Tag Team Match

Bitter Veterans (Rick Steiner/ Road Warrior Animal) vs Team Canada (Bobby Roode / Eric Young)

Singles Match

Raven vs Karl Anderson

Fatal Four Way

Perry Saturn vs Petey Williams vs Chris Sabin vs Ray Gonzalez

Battle Royal with all surprise entrants to crown first NWA Champion

Bshooter1994 Content

WCW 2001

The Big Bang

For the first time since WCW has been brought back to life by Eric Bischoff we return with our relaunch Pay Per View The Big Bang! So many exciting stars and new stars on this relaunch, many familiar but some very unique names to the brand. What will happen on this first show? What will the fans reaction be to the new direction? What major stars are back and who are the new stars?

Please like and comment thoughts so I can see what everyone thinks of this and how I could make the product best I can for all viewers!

Next NWA episode will be out Sunday! With the first Nitro being released next week.

Best Regards,

Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

The Big Bang

Four Way Dance

Chavo Guerrero vs Billy Kidman vs Kid Kash vs Shane Helms

Tag Team Match

Filthy Animals (Rey Mysterio / Konnan) vs Natural Born Thrillers (Chuck Palumbo / Sean O'haire

Singles Match

Jeff Jarrett vs Sting

Tag Team Match

Totally Buff (Buff Bagwell / Lex Lugar) vs Kings of Old School (Rick Steiner / Animal)

3 way Dance

Tommy Dreamer vs Rob Van Dam vs Rhino

Fatal Four Way

Little Guido vs Psicosis vs Super Crazy vs AJ Styles

30 Man Battle Royal To Crown First WCW Champion

Just a listing of the first PPV Card that has already been released New NWA show tomorrow! First Nitro next friday!

Please show some love give these a shot see if you like the bookings and please let me know what you would want to see.

Best Regards,

Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

NWA Wildside episodes number one and two!

What will happen on our first episodes after Back to Basics? Who will be first challenger for Jeff Hardy's NWA Champion? Who else will jump over to NWA? So much going on on these hour long episodes as NWA builds momentum on our debut on tv.

Best Regards,

Bshooter1994

<p>Bshooter1994 Content</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:Impact;">WCW Returns with NITRO</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>The Professor Mike Tenay Nitro Preview</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

WCW return to the professional wrestling landscape last night at The Big Bang was a major success to our company. The buzz in the locker room and in the fans is incredible. We saw so much amazing action last night I mean so many new faces to talk about we had new cruiserweights in Psicosis, Super Crazy, Kid Kash, Christopher Daniels, Little Guido etc. We had debuts from former ECW stars Rob Van Dam, Rhino and Tommy Dreamer. And who can forget about the return of our WCW icon Sting! Then just when the night couldn't hit a new high we crowned our first WCW Champion Scott Steiner not many people are happy he won but you can't deny his skills in that ring.</p><p> </p><p>

The return on Nitro is such an exciting time we have the beginning of two 16 person tournaments to help us crown our first WCW United States and WCW Cruiserweight Champions. We find out who will be in those tournaments and who will step up to advance into the elite 8 of those tournaments. On top of that Scott Steiner now being the WCW Champion has to watch himself because everyone is hungry for an opportunity to be WCW Champion and will stop at nothing to get that chance. So much action coming your way tonight and let me be the first to welcome all of you back to Monday night Nitro!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/CLpsjFdnJyY?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="TEW WCW 2001 First Nitro"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p>

Thank you for stopping by we are adjusting our NWA Schedule to Wednesdays now so this Wednesday will be another NWA episode!</p><p>

Best Regards, Bshooter1994</p>

Bshooter1994 Content

http://comicartcommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/01-NWA-logo-300x187.gif

NWA Wildside returns with episode #3, so many things to unpack going forward. Jeff Hardy and Raven somehow how to use their anger and hatred to their advantage to team up to finally overcome The Band. Raven tries to get even in this episode when he tries to challenge The Band. Team Canada still causes issues for the NWA traditionalists, Dustin Rhodes and Brian Lawler are so tired of them attacking them and constantly having the upper hand. Kip James can he get on a winning way going forward? So much to get to on this hour long episode!

Post show announcement Perry Saturn quit the promotion due to having to put over so many younger talents, we wish Perry the best in future endevours.

Thank you for coming back and enjoying the content! Like i said last time WCW will be coming your way Wednesdays now and NWA will continue for Sundays!

Best Regards,

Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

latest?cb=20150820225052

Welcome to WCW Monday Night Nitro, the second episode since we relaunched last week, we saw the beginning of two major tournament to help us crown new US and Cruiserweight Champions, and we also saw Kevin Nash come to the forefront of #1 contendership for Scott Steiner. What will happen this week? Who will advance to the elite 8 in both the US and Cruiserweight Title tournaments? How will Scott Steiner react to Kevin Nash? What will happen now that ric flair is back as an active wrestler? So much going on this hard hitting episode of Nitro!

Hope everyone is enjoying these so far, depending on how scheduling goes I should have plenty of content coming your way in the next coming weeks!

IF you are you enjoying these please support and let me know what you would like to see!

Thank you all!

Best regards,

Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

Announcement

Sadly work and home life schedule is making it hard to run two different saves of TEW 2020, with that said just for now NWA 2004 will be taking a hiatus until my schedule gets back on track with work and home life.

WCW will still go strong every week, with more stuff coming for it, and I wanted to really just sink my teeth into that one as much as I could with out putting less than 100%. Same thing goes for NWA I had just booked like 3-4 shows and I felt myself not putting my 100% into the ideas and stories which is wrong and not what I want to do. So going forward WCW will be the only save for tew 2020 for the foreseeable future. The next WCW show will be going up Sunday so don't miss it!

If there is a reach or want for NWA at some point I will bring it back but hopefully everyone understands where I'm coming from with this.

Best Regards,

Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

latest?cb=20150820225052

Welcome to another action packed of Monday Night Nitro! Tonight we move forward in both tournaments we get some members of the final fours. We get first knowledge of tag team championship plans. Ric Flair was successful last week in his return so far, what will be coming this week for his return to the ring. What will Scott Steiner do to make sure he has upperhand on Kevin Nash prior to their Great American Bash match. More match announcements coming soon for Great American Bash.

Hope everyone enjoys the road to the Great American Bash!

Best Regards,

Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

latest?cb=20150820225052

The go home show for The Great American Bash is upon us! We will finally see who the final four for both the United States and Cruiserweight Championships will be, we find out will be in the ladder match for the tag belts and so much more action. How will Kevin Nash respond to Scott Steiner after last weeks attack? Find out now!

Hopefully you are all enjoying the series The Great American Bash card will be up in a few days to allow predictions!

Best Regards,

Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

GAB-logo.jpg?fit=500%2C500&ssl=1

The Great American Bash Card

WCW Championship: Kevin Nash vs Scott Steiner*

WCW United States Championship Final Four: Jeff Jarrett vs Rob Van Dam

WCW United States Championship Final Four: Diamond Dallas Page vs Chris Kanyon

WCW Tag Team Championship 3 Way Ladder: Filthy Animals vs Natural Born Thrillers vs Totally Buff

WCW United States Championship Finals:

WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero vs Shane Helms vs Little Guido vs Christopher Daniels

Singles Match: Dustin Rhodes vs Ric Flair

Who will become WCW United States Champion?

Who Will become WCW Cruiserweight Champion?

Who will Win Tag belts?

How will main event match end clean pinfall? Dirty win? Submission? DQ? Countout?

PPV should be up in the next week or so I'll see how many comment on this and go from there.

Best Regards,

Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

GAB-logo.jpg?fit=500%2C500&ssl=1

Match Breakdowns With The Professor Mike Tenay

Cruiserweight Championship Fatal Four Way

Cruiserweight Division regulars Shane Helms and Chavo Guerrero showed why they were some of the pioneers of this division by successfully advancing over surprising new comers and some old rivals.

The real surprise in this tournament so far has been the rise of two new stars in Christopher Daniels and Little Guido. Both men have been making a name for themselves over the last few years but they have pulled off some amazing "upsets" over established cruiserweights and other new comers.

The question is will a veteran claim their Cruiserweight Division or can a newcomer rise to the challenge and become a new cornerstone in the division?

WCW United States Championship Final Four #1 DDP vs Chris Kanyon

Two former best friends, two former rivals. A story brought back to life in this matchup of two guys who have been associated with WCW for so long. Chris Kanyon has been through so much in his career going from the flock, being in tag teams and finally branching on his own. This is hit opportunity to take the leap into the next level of WCW and solidify himself among the top dogs here in WCW.

Diamond Dallas Page a man who has accomplished almost everything in his luxurious career, as his career starts hitting it's twilight Page wants to show he can still go and help lead WCW to the next level as a company. He is the people's champion for a reason and the master of the Diamond Cutter but can he overcome the in ring general in Chris Kanyon and advance to the finals to face either RVD or Jeff Jarrett?

WCW United States Championship Final Four Match #2

Rob Van Dam a man who made a huge splash in professional wrestling as TV Champion in ECW. He went on to be one of the biggest stars in the company and no one can overmatch his athletism. He's a freak athlete and a guy who since he's come to WCW has made a big name for himself one way or another, he has had his problems with other former ECW alumni but a win to advance into the finals and potentially win The United States Championship would be a huge splash.

Jeff Jarrett the chosen one he likes to say. Has done everything in professional wrestling he's a global star. He claims he should be handed this United States Championship but Bischoff wasn't having it. JJ has made some impressive moves in this tournament but tonight he has to go through his toughest test yet. Can JJ overcome RVD in this match and then go on and try to defeat the winner of the other final four match?

WCW Tag Team Triangle Ladder Match

The Tag Team Championships will be crowned for the first time in this crazy 3 way dance ladder match. Filthy Animals have had their ups and downs here in WCW, and with both guys finding early exits in the United States Championship tournament they were down on themselves. However Bischoff gave them second life with winning an opportunity in this ladder match can these international stars come up clutch and become tag team champions?

Totally Buff two guys are so full of themselves and their psyches its sickening. But their is no denying these guys can go in the ring and have been successful in the past. Can these two egotistic maniacs come together to pull of this victory in a match they aren't comfortable in.

Natural Born Thrillers, two guys who have been labeled the future of WCW, however future is now in their eyes and their is no denying that. These guys are athletic studs who do things in the ring guys their size should not be able to do. Will a ladder match benefit them I'm not sure but these guys are going to be very dangerous with a weapon to inflict damage with.

WCW Championship Kevin Nash vs Scott Steiner*

The two WCW legends easily guys who WCW has been built around since the late 90's. Two guys who were huge stars in the NWO I mean hell Kevin Nash is one of the founders of both the NWO and Wolfpack. Scott Steiner in his own right has been part of a legendary tag team with his brother but his singles success has overshadowed that.

This rivalry all started when Steiner won the inaugural Championship match and started claiming his dominance. Nash stepped up to Steiner and wanted a shot at the gold. However Steiner has been hesitant to face Nash knowing what Nash is capable of and could be a threat. Both guys over the last few weeks have been destroying each other and security has had to stop them at all costs. Tonight both guys are unrestricted who knows what will happen when all bets are off!

More Matches to come as well these are just the big ones that have a write up

The Great American Bash is Live Below!

Hopefully this write up on the show and the overall show will be something yall enjoy and will keep up with in the future!

Best Regards,

Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

WCW-Monday-Nitro.png

The First Monday Night Nitro after The Great American Bash! We are going into our biggest show of the summer Bash at The Beach! Tonight's Nitro is full of action packed matches here are the announced matches for tonight's Nitro.

Announced Matches:

Singles Match

Rhino vs Konnan

Singles Match

Ric Flair vs Lance Storm

Tag Match

PinPoint (Jindrak/Styles) vs Those Southern Boys (Noble/Kash)

Non Title Singles Match

Billy Kidman vs Little Guido

Singles Match

Christopher Daniels vs Elix Skipper

Scott Steiner speaks on retaining over Kevin Nash

Main Event Tag Match

Tommy Dreamer / RVD vs Shane Douglas / Bam Bam Bigelow

So Much More Action as Well!

Hopefully you all are enjoying the forum!

Best regards,

Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

WCWNItro_3x2logo.jpg

Welcome to Monday Night Nitro! We are building momentum on the way to the biggest show of the summer Bash At The Beach!

Announced Matches for tonight's Nitro

Singles Match

Lance Storm vs Christopher Daniels

Tag Team Match

Pin Point vs Jung Dragons

Singles Match

Billy Kidman vs Chavo Guerrero

Fatal Four Way #1 Contender US Championship

Dustin Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio vs Chris Kanyon vs Jeff Jarrett

Singles Match

Shane Helms vs Elix Skipper

Booker T Returns to in ring action!

& So Much More!

Link Below!

Hopefully everyone is enjoying the ride of WCW 2001! More episodes coming soon!

Best Regards,

Bshooter1994!

Bshooter1994 Content

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/wp-content/uploads/post/2016/07/WCWNItro_3x2logo.jpg

Announced Matches for Tonight's Monday Night Nitro

Singles Match

Alex Wright vs Diamond Dallas Page

Submission Match

Ric Flair vs Lance Storm

Tag Team Match

PinPoint vs Natural Born Thrillers

Tag Team Match

Kings of Old School vs 3 Count

Booker T In Action!

WCW Cruiserweight Champion Little Guido in Action!

WCW Tag Team Champions Totally Buff in Action

Monday Night Nitro is Live Below!

We are TWO weeks away from Bash at The Beach here are Matches already announced for the PPV

WCW Championship

Booker T vs Scott Steiner*

WCW United States Championship

Jeff Jarrett vs Diamond Dallas Page*

Best Regard,

Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

Welcome to the Go Home Show of Monday Night Nitro before The Bash at The Beach

Announced Matches for tonight's Nitro

6 Man Tag Match

Shane Helms / Kings of Old school vs Little Guido / 3 Count

Singles Match

Rey Mysterio vs Psicosis

Singles Match

Lance Storm vs Hugh Morris

Singles Match

Jeff Jarrett vs Tommy Dreamer

Singles Match

Rob Van Dam vs Bam Bam Bigelow

Singles Match

Elix Skipper vs Billy Kidman

WCW Tag Team Championship

PinPoint vs Totally Buff*

Plus Scott Steiner will be in Action!

Monday Night Nitro is live right below!

Card for Bash at The Beach coming soon! For Predictions!

Best Regards Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

hqdefault.jpg

The Bash At The Beach Card

WCW Championship

Booker T vs Scott Steiner

Jeff Jarrett vs Diamond Dallas Page*

Singles Match

Rhino vs Rey Mysterio

Ultimate Submission Match

Lance Storm vs Ric Flair

WCW Tag Team Championships

PinPoint vs Natural Born Thrillers vs Totally Buff*

WCW Cruiserweight Championship

Shane Helms vs Little Guido*

Grudge Match

Billy Kidman vs Chavo Guerrero

The Final Encounter

Rob Van Dam / Tommy Dreamer vs Shane Douglas / Bam Bam Bigelow

Pre show 20 Man Battle Royal Winner is #1 Contender for WCW United States Championship

Predictions!

How many Championships will change hands?

Who will become #1 Contender to United States Championship?

Who if any, will debut or return tonight?

Who will have highest rating for their match?

Bonus: How long will main event go timewise?

Have a good night everyone Bash at the Beach will be up shortly

-Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

hqdefault.jpg

Match Breakdowns from the Professor Mike Tenay

WCW Tag Team Championship PinPoint vs Natural Born Thrillers vs Totally Buff

The WCW Tag Team Champions Totally Buff have been walking around like they own the place, with doing photoshoots and only showing up when they want to on Nitro. They weaseled their way past the other top teams to get crowned as champions, but this won't be easy to do. The Natural Born Thrillers who did come up short at The Great American Bash, are a world class team who have won multiple tag team championships. They have had issues with Totally Buff getting involved with their mini feud with PinPoint and causing them to not get a fair shot at the tag team gold. The real wildcard in this match is the new up and coming tag team PinPoint (AJ Styles and Mark Jindrak). They have showed glimpse of success with such a short time and even surprised The Natural Born Thrillers. This has obviously caused Totally Buff to think of them as a threat as they stopped them from becoming #1 contenders, and barely escaped with their tag belts against them. Who will come out on top will a new team rise to the top of the ranks? Will the Natural Born Thrillers become a top team again or will Totally Buff squeak by again?

Chavo Guerrero vs Billy Kidman (Winner can't challenge for Cruiserweight Title for a year)

This feud all stemmed from the beginning of the relaunch of WCW. I personally feel Chavo had some unfinished business with Kidman that he just couldn't let go. This caused Chavo to get involved in almost all of Kidman's matches in The Cruiserweight Championship Tournament, ultimately leading to his elimination. Kidman retaliated eventually and let to a grudge match, this got us nowhere however. Then the stipulation was added as weeks went on between these two heated rivals that the loser can't be involved in the cruiserweight division for a whole year. A division that these guys both built. Something has to give here for one of these guys they will move closer to a chance at the gold the other not only losses and goes back to the end of the line but completely kicked out of line for a whole year.

WCW United States Championship Jeff Jarrett vs Diamond Dallas Page

Diamond Dallas Page has been the people's champion of WCW since beginning of 1997. He helped take down the NWO of all logos and colors. He comes back here in 2001 after the relaunch and wins The WCW United States Championship from a cocky Jeff Jarrett in the finals of the tournament. Jeff Jarrett hasn't been able to get passed it. He did win the #1 contenders fatal four way to get to this point but his actions have sick and twisted. He has attacked DDP multiple times, and even on last weeks Nitro hit him with a guitar and we have no idea what Page's health is at after that. Can Jeff Jarrett take over and defeat Page and become new United States Champion or can DDP hold onto that gold against a very hungry Jarrett.

Rhino vs Rey Mysterio

This feud all started after The Filthy Animals missed on winning The WCW Tag Team Championships. Konnan and Mysterio had a few miscues in the match and unfortunately led to the loss. But then Rhino decided he wanted to inflict pain and show no mercy onto anyone he could and chose Konnan as his target. He GORE Konnan post match after their singles match and then to make matters worse, he hit a wicked piledriver through a table. This has put Konnan on the shelf and we haven't heard anything since. Mysterio couldn't let this slide that was his brother in battle, he went after Rhino with a rage and started showing a gritty but focused Mysterio. This is Mysterio first real shot on his own here in WCW since joining forces in teams, and he has so much retribution on his mind and revenge for what Rhino did to his friend. Can Mysterio come out on top? Or will Rhino show he is the manbeast for a reason and cannot be stopped.

WCW Cruiserweight Championship Shane Helms vs Little Guido

"Sugar" Shane Helms has been a cornerstone here in WCW Cruiserweight Division. He has gone through some odd times, at one time he was part of a boy band as 3 count, who then turned on him out of jealousy. To then being a star performer and winning gold. He was hopeful to do the same at Bash at The Beach but a surprising new comer took over. Little Guido "The Full Blooded Italian" he has come onto the scene with success and success only. He has promised a mafia mentality here in WCW he hasn't made true to that promise yet but Guido has done everything he has set out to do so far, we shall see what he has in store for helms. Can Shane Helms become the face of the division and take down the Full Blooded Italian or can Guido keep his reign alive and well against Helms.

Ultimate Submission Match Lance Storm vs Ric Flair

Ric Flair since the return of WCW has made progress to his goal of one more run on top for The WCW Championship. This is the first major challenge in his path however. Lance Storm the Canadian born fantastic technical wrestler. Storm has been able to handle everything Flair can give him in the ring. Both men have a small mutual respect for each other though as each man has a successful submission victory over the other. The weird part about this so far is Bischoff and Flair have had some weird interactions since his return, and is Storm just a pawn in those games or is Storm truly trying to show up the wrestling icon. Flair hasn't caught on or know what Bischoff has going on, and he is trying to show he is still at the top of his game by facing one of the best wrestlers on the planet in a ultimate sign of will with the Ultimate Submission match. Who will tap tonight?

Tag Team Steel Cage Match Shane Douglas / Bam Bam Bigelow vs Rob Van Dam / Tommy Dreamer

This feud all started when Rob Van Dam and Tommy Dreamer made their WCW debuts. Shane Douglas and Bam Bam Bigelow took major exception to these two stars who wrestled against them in ECW had made the jump. This seemed like an act of jealousy as Bam Bam and Shane Douglas continued to constantly attack the two new comers. Dreamer and Rob Van Dam have tried to fight back to uneven odds each time, even winning singles match against their foes but then beatdown. Shane and Bam Bam caused RVD to miss out on The United States Championship opportunity and they had a regular tag match the next night on Nitro. This went nowhere though as Shane outsmarted everyone well almost everyone. Bischoff declared this feud must be ended and the only way to make sure of it is in a death defying career shortening match inside a steel cage! Something has to give here there will be blood sweat and tears tonight in the cage but only one team will survive.

WCW Championship Booker T vs Scott Steiner

Scott Steiner has immediately taken ownership of WCW Championship since the relaunch and has been dominant. He has taken down Kevin Nash arguably the best big man in WCW history. But now insteps Booker T a global star a man who Steiner has faced so many times in his career. Some wins some losses. Booker T is here for one reason the WCW Championship. He had to sit at home while rehabbing an injury and watch Steiner win the belt and then take down Nash. Steiner has been ducking Booker and only attacking from behind when he can to get an edge but anytime Booker has stood toe to toe Steiner backs off and gets away. Booker is here for his glory moment and to dethrone the champ and make himself the face of WCW

WCW #1 Contender United States Championship Battle Royal

WCW Bash at the Beach is live below!

Will anyone return tonight?

How many titles will switch hands?

Match of the night?

Best Regards, Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

WCWNItro_3x2logo.jpg

Welcome to Monday Night Nitro! The aftermath of an incredible Bash at The Beach PPV

Tonight's matches on Nitro!

Singles Match

Billy Kidman vs Kaz Hayashi

Singles Match

Booker T vs Bam Bam Bigelow

Singles Match

Chris Kanyon vs Road Warrior Animal

Singles Match

Rey Mysterio vs Shawn Stasiak

\

Singles Match

Ric Flair vs Shane Douglas

Plus!

The Mexicools are in action!

Diamond Dallas Page responds to Kanyon!

Scott Steiner addresses Sting

WCW Monday Night Nitro is Live below!

I certainly hope everyone is enjoying the shows! More coming as I finish them, Clash of Champions is only a few weeks away!

-Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

WCWNItro_3x2logo.jpg

Welcome to Monday Night Nitro!

We are on the heels of some exciting action last week, Scott Steiner is still our champion but so many challengers are coming at him. Booker T and Ric Flair have had to make a temporary alliance for now just to both stay afloat just to get to challenge Steiner. Can Chris Kanyon defeat Diamond Dallas Page and become United States Champion? Can Shane Helms defeat the odds against Super Crazy with Psicosis and Little Guido looming. Then in a big match who will become our Number 1 contenders for the Tag Team Championship when PinPoint faces Natural Born Thrillers

Monday Night Nitro Card

Singles Match

Billy Kidman vs Elix Skipper

#1 Contenders match

Natural Born Thrillers vs PinPoint

Singles Match

Shane Helms vs Super Crazy

Chris Kanyon vs Diamond Dallas Page

Singles Match

Rey Mysterio vs Kaz Hayashi

Singles Match

Shawn Stasiak vs Rob Van Dam

Tag Team Main Event

Booker T / Ric Flair vs Shane Douglas / Bam Bam Bigelow

Plus Scott Steiner is in action!

WCW Monday Night Nitro is live below!

Hope everyone is having a great day, we are pushing towards Clash of Champions!

-Bshooter1994

Bshooter1994 Content

WCWNItro_3x2logo.jpg

WCW Monday Night Nitro Report

Singles Match

Chris Kanyon vs Tommy Dreamer

Singles Match

Rob Van Dam vs Evan Karagais w/ Shannon Moore

Tag Team Match

PinPoint vs Jung Dragons

Tag Team Match

Kings of Old School vs Natural Born Thrillers

Singles Match

Diamond Dallas Page vs Shawn Stasiak

Singles Match

Psicosis W/ Super Crazy and Little Guido vs Shane Helms

Singles Match

Scott Steiner vs Lance Storm

Singles Match #1 Contender

Ric Flair vs Booker T

Plus so much more!

WCW Monday Night Nitro is Live Right Here!

Hope everyone is enjoying this series as much as I am!

One more Nitro to go before Clash of The Champions!

-Bshooter1994