Child or Sister?!

In my opinion, it depends on how you play.

Realistically, it should be a child company. NXT is not as big as WWE, it doesn't have as large an audience and isn't as popular with casual fans, as it might be with the IWC.

If you were to set it up as a sister company, in theory, the could rise in size and become as big as WWE. The system in place, in real life, would never allow NXT to become that big. Triple H might see it as it's own brand, it's own entity, but from the looks of it, Vince doesn't.

Now, I'm not claiming to have any knowledge of what goes on backstage, but considering how everything's presented, people are still being ''called up'', as if it were a developmental company.

2 things I've been wondering about child/sister:

1. I own NJPW as a sister/child company who accept people on development or excursion. But I can't workers I want to send there refuse to go as they see it as beneath them. Can you send people there just to work as an alternative to letting them go?

2. Also took over OVW but seem to be unable to assign someone I have under contract as the booker as they view it as a demotion.

Feel like I'm missing something silly.

If I were running modern WWE (I haven't taken a crack at it in a while), I would have NXT as a "Minor Developmental" Brand.

Major Normal Brand 1: Raw

Major Normal Brand 2: SmackDown

Minor Developmental Brand 3: NXT

(Probably) Minor Developmental Brand 4: NXT-UK

Last time I ran WWE (right after 2020 came out; it was the first save I did), that's how I set it up, and I had EVOLVE and PROGRESS as child companies.

St.T

In my opinion, it depends on how you play.

Realistically, it should be a child company. NXT is not as big as WWE, it doesn't have as large an audience and isn't as popular with casual fans, as it might be with the IWC.

If you were to set it up as a sister company, in theory, the could rise in size and become as big as WWE. The system in place, in real life, would never allow NXT to become that big. Triple H might see it as it's own brand, it's own entity, but from the looks of it, Vince doesn't.

Now, I'm not claiming to have any knowledge of what goes on backstage, but considering how everything's presented, people are still being ''called up'', as if it were a developmental company.

yeah, that is right, realistically it has to be a child company ... that is a fact! it's mostly for the AI (i don't have any plans playing as WWE ;) ). i was just asking, because i wanted to stop the WWE bleeding out NXT in a short time. i thought, maybe them being sisters could help in that case.

If I were running modern WWE (I haven't taken a crack at it in a while), I would have NXT as a "Minor Developmental" Brand.

Major Normal Brand 1: Raw

Major Normal Brand 2: SmackDown

Minor Developmental Brand 3: NXT

(Probably) Minor Developmental Brand 4: NXT-UK

Last time I ran WWE (right after 2020 came out; it was the first save I did), that's how I set it up, and I had EVOLVE and PROGRESS as child companies.

St.T

that sounds kind of cool!

can the AI handle this system? and will keep it this way?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bobby Brown" data-cite="Bobby Brown" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53435" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> that sounds kind of cool! </p><p> can the AI handle this system? and will keep it this way?</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The AI will try to balance out your NXT and NXT-UK brands if you leave it up to the computer (at least). It's also going to pull any (comparatively) top-level NXT/NXT-UK guys up to WWE's "main roster".</p><p> </p><p> Of course, if you set it up with NXT and NXT-UK as "child companies", which is how landxxx has his latest RWC database set up, the AI will pull all of those folks up to the WWE roster either way, so...</p><p> </p><p> That's just the way I set it up if I'm looking to run a WWE save and want total control over NXT and NXT-UK, which I usually do. (Of course, I also usually put Triple H as the owner/head booker of WWE, too...)</p><p> </p><p> St.T</p>